Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Must Have Applications And Other Goodies - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (6301 Views)

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread / Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2007
When you were born, God admitted that even He could make a mistake! u where the beginning of stupidity i wonder where u got ur dumb attitude from, bird's of the same feather (werlay) the coward! show ur ass more over I don't know what makes both of you so stupid, but it really works!. ** claps***
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2007
connecting to server. . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . .loading. . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .loading. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
connection was reset. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .loading. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,  . . . . . .loading. ,  . . . . . . . . . . . ,  .

server time out. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .reconnecting from apache.  . . . . . ,  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .nepa take light,will have to start all over again

dapsycool your mama warnd u about me o  grin ( stop acting like you don't know )

dapsycool we continue our frdship on mig wink one love don't start what you can't finish stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2007
Guys, dont start a fight here.

Instead of the mobyexplorer, why dont u try ** " FILE EXPLORER ''**. I'll post the download link later.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ tope_teadr

wink
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2007
Wireless.getjar.com/mobile/products/5322/FileExplorer/filter#main
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2007
That's the link 4 file explorer.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info do you think you are making sense? How old are u? What's all this loading stuff? Does it make any sense to you? You aint making sense that's why i'm leaving you alone to display your madness in full.
say something meaningfull and you'll always get a response. Make your mama proud.
bye for now and don't forget to use your medications, you really need them
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2007
Now this conflict is getting to anoda level.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2007
Talk to the Hand! So, uh, what's going on?

I would have also ask you how old you are but I know you can't count high. dumb
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ dapsycool
so wat up grin?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
Infobaba, u no complete am.
***" talk to the hand. The face aint listening"***.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ tope_teadr

I understand you, but thousands wouldn't! kiss
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hey info.the true son of a gun.hope u asked ur mum were she concieved u.p*ssy wip
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2007
Am back to make ur life hell 4 u
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2007
Werlay just leave the guy, he's either gay or retarded. I've never heard a guy use talk to hand before.that sounds too feminine or immature. Where did you learn that from. His lines are very irritating. Talk to hand, is that all you got? Infact you need to start campaigning for the dumbest nairalander.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2007
Yahoo audibles For you
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2007
dapsycool:

Werlay just leave the guy, he's either gay or retarded. I've never heard a guy use talk to hand before.that sounds too feminine or immature. Where did you learn that from. His lines are very irritating. Talk to hand, is that all you got? Infact you need to start campaigning for the dumbest nairalander.

Haba dapsycool u no current at all. how u go talk say u never hear am b4, look 4 it on the internet.

The person that uses it most is *** ALI G *** INNIT

that's it.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2007
@dapsycool,where do i get the crack version of mobyexplorer?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
Una dey MAD,enough of this rubbish,been sittin on the fence since,but wont take it no more,una just dey spoil forum ahan,all the pages full of yab,if una no stop?me go report o. Good rubbish to bad nonsense.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by sect(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2007
Hmm talk to the hand,i've heard dat line in a movie, terminator 3. Meanwhile dapsy thanks for the opera mod link,i think i like it. Oya make una continue una fight or else una two go pay 2000 each .Dapsy i get bottle incase you wan shuk for belle . Infobaba i get knife, very shap one,stab am for yanch . , . ,
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2007
Sect instead of fighting info, i'd rather employ him as my messenger. Sect a sign of appreciation won't hurt anyone, just like you did, the mod is always updated frequently so keep an eye on the site cos version 206 is on test now.
But I've changed my mind about giving out any application publicly, only for selected few, especially those that would appreciate, not the ones trying to play "mini god." They get info from me,say it's crap, yet they create another thread telling people how wonderful the application is. I got more application for them, infact opera mod and shmessenger is just a tip, but they aint worth my time.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2007
Sect instead of fighting info, i'd rather employ him as my messenger. Sect a sign of appreciation won't hurt anyone, just like you did, the mod is always updated frequently so keep an eye on the site cos version 206 is on test now.
But I've changed my mind about giving out any application publicly, only for selected few, especially those that would appreciate, not the ones trying to play "mini god." They get info from me,say it's crap, yet they create another thread telling people how wonderful the application is. I got more application for them, infact opera mod and shmessenger is just a tip, but they aint worth my time.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2007
Hey dapsy, how far? Me i don free d retereded nappy wearing slowpoke.
The opera mod is okay cos it opens pages fasta than d oda opera i got. But how do u open more than one page at a time cos that is d prob i got wit it now. My yahoo id is werlay@yahoo.com. May b we could share more using the shmessenger. Dat stuf works fine 4 me
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2007
Werlay at present none of my apps is working cos it only works with internet settings.
for the opera mod,when u click menu, from the options click on windows, then new window. It opens the second window. Press #* so you can see the windows from the top. Press # and < or > to switch between pages. The < and > represents direction buttons. Go to menu>settings>help>shortcuts for more info. You need to get to know the shortcuts to enjoy it more.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2007
Werlay at present none of my apps is working cos it only works with internet settings.
for the opera mod,when u click menu, from the options click on windows, then new window. It opens the second window. Press #* so you can see the windows from the top. Press # and < or > to switch between pages. The < and > represents direction buttons. Go to menu>settings>help>shortcuts for more info. You need to get to know the shortcuts to enjoy it more.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by deeteeneey(f): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2007
sect:

Dapsy i get bottle incase you wan shuk for belle . Infobaba i get knife, very shap one,stab am for yanch . , . ,
na u go carry dem go hospital or u wnt put nairaland 4 gbese.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2007
Yeah dapsy, thanx alot. One more thing. can u pls send me d procedure 4 mms stuf.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2007
Werlay i'll hit you up on yahoo later today. By the way what kinda phone do u use
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2007
pathetic grin
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2007
Thank God you learnt a new word today, "pathetic".
your homework for tomorrow. Study the world "nerd," i'll ask you for the meaning tomorrow morning info. Gradually you shall get a life
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2007
y'all should appeal to @dmin to add a shout box Mod for y'all, its better than wasting all these spaces in threads.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2007
No One can Solve your Stupidity Problems.  grin No hope in life   undecided u can never get a life   embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Offers More Data (4.5GB Now Costs N2000 Only) / Slot Price List For Tecno Phones In Naira / Dream Big with Infinix Alpha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.