Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Must Have Applications And Other Goodies - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (6302 Views)

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread / Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2007
Does the opera mod have features like auto reload?@dapsy
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2007
Where do i get crack version of mobyexplorer?@dapsycool
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2007
Fadajasi, instead get file explorer.
It's the same as mobby xplorer.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2007
Or fadajasi, join hadango and get new app free.
App like mobby xplorer full version. U don't nid to get any licence code or look 4 a cracked version
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2007
Fadajasi try the sites they gave u, but if you still don't get it, i'll send it to your email box.moreover i have your kinda phone, so trust me on opera mod, it's the best for your phone.#0 to reload.
@info hope you have started learning, don't forget i gave you an assignment, i'll try my best to get your life in order, but if u don't change, then it's destiny.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
Thanx dapsy.i use nokia 3110c. Wud av just prefered u send them to my mail box.werlay@gmail.com.
Info hope u askd mumsie the reason y u were born an slowpoke.she'l tel u its b'cos she and popsie did tin dat makes u alive 2day unda d staircase.they did it tea bag style.imagine ur folks doing it.cock sucking bastard
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2007
@fad
This one worked on my 6280 but not on my 3230
its a working version, if it doesnt work, its a beef with your phone, most probably your phone doesnt have a  Thawte certificate. MobiExplorer is signed with that certificate.

P.S: plz don't ask me about thawte certs, google it if necessary.
Happy surfing!

Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2007
Here's some useful info though on how u can check if your phone has the certificate

Sony Ericsson phones:
---------------------
Go to Settings->Connectivity->Internet Settings->Security->Java Certificate.

Please make sure that Thawte Premium is in the list of certificates for Java.

If this certificate is not there it means that your operator has chosen to remove this certificate from your phone.
In this case you can only run the unsigned version of MobyExplorer.

Nokia Series 60 phones:
-----------------------
Go to Tools -> Settings -> Security -> Certif. Management

Check that you have the Thawte Premium Server CA in the list of certificates.

If this certificate is not there it means that your operator has chosen to remove this certificate from your phone.

If you can find this certificate, then press Options->Trust Settings
Make sure that the App. installation is set to Yes.
Make sure that Online Certificate check is set to No.

Nokia Series 40 phones:
-----------------------
Go to Settings->Security Settings->Authority certificates->Certificate list

Check that you have the Thawte Premium Server CA in the list of certificates.

If you can find this certificate, then press Options->Select use and make sure that the App. signing is enabled.
Also Make sure that Online Certificate check is set to No.

thanks to Xenophile (Super-Mod m8 somewhere else) for all this useful info on mobyexplorer

One!!
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2007
here is an unsigned one, meaning it should work with most phones regardless of the thawte cert.

Note: i haven't tested this one, too busy to be fiddling with apps now tongue. u can try it and tell if it works.

P.S: attached file courtesy of http://www.bermin.net/download_uns.html.

Holla

one more thing, i didnt have to register the one i tested but just in case u would need registration u can try this, no gurantee it works cuz i havn't tried it, but tht's the key anyway:
Registration Key: 941098968

Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by sect(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
dual core do you know where i can get client certificate? I tried using google email client on my phone but it tells me unknown client certificate after i connect it,now i've checked my phones certificates and i discovered that i dont av any client certificate so can you tell me if its possible to get a client certificate on my phone.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2007
Dual core, that's some info u listed back there.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2007
@Sect
most new phoned come with requires certificates, still looking to see where i can get certs. will hit u with any i get.

@tope
Thanks man
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
from the look of things, i dont think users can add certificates to their phone. its more of a network thing
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by sect(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2007
Alright dual core thanks.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2007
Meyo4u2005@yahoo.com
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2007
grin wher is dat my hm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmm frd undecided
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2007
Cant use my wap settings on applications,what can i do?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2008
@ Fadajasi
if it 6230i, i think your phone requires u to set a default settings for applications
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2008
How do i go about that?@infobaba
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2008
@ Fadajasi

That is the issue I just can’t recollect how to go about that, please someone should help us out while I search for possible way cry
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by maxjax(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2008
@fad if itz 6230i then im sowi to say appz 'll never connect via WAP SETTINz. it only makez use of ACCESS POINT SETTINz otherwise known as iGPRS SETTINZ
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2008
No wonder angry so you mean our Fadajasi is on his own grin?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2008
Infobaba abi o,so u mean i cant use wap to run application@maxjax
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by maxjax(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2008
Fadajasi:

Infobaba abi o,so u mean i can't use wap to run application@maxjax

YES FADAJASI U CAN'T USE WAP ON APP ON SUCH FONE! BUT IF YOU'VE GOTTEN MOTOROLA(advanced L, V and other series), SONY ERICSSON(advanced k, w, p series) OR NOKIA(s0me symbian version) IT 'LL CONNECT YO' APPLICATIONz
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ fada

Once there is life grin there is hope kiss
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
Infobaba, yes oh!.
Fadajasi well this might help,
Menu> settings> configurations> default settings> select access!wap> activate default in all applications, select yes>. That's what i assume u're looking 4.
*** It wount work, so dont even think 'bout it***.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2008
Ahan,why u giving me if u know it wouldnt work,well thank u@tope
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2008
[center]Half a loaf is better than NONE grin[/center]
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2008
Anyway i don gba kamu
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2008
At least i try.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by lurvy: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Old story...This days...I mean the .."END TIME DAYS".....Its andriod things...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Offers More Data (4.5GB Now Costs N2000 Only) / Slot Price List For Tecno Phones In Naira / Dream Big with Infinix Alpha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.