Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Must Have Applications And Other Goodies - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (6300 Views)

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread / Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info thought you got manners before, but it's glaring your brain is not in order. If i even try to mend things with honsule,it's because he's more of a cheerful person. As for you info, just one word describes you "DOLT"
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2007
As for you dapsycool, ur manners is too simply to cure yet no improvement becus ur dumb
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2007
See who dey talk.me i'll always give respect to who its due to be accorded 2.that is y i go always hail honsule,dapsy, bimbor etc. But 4 u info u are a disgrace.if your registration to this forum site was by mental interview we for no c person like you 4 here.u are a tragedy to dis site.i'm here to learn but u wil definatly feel the rot of ma bad side.tongue suckin asshole
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2007
o i see, u and dapsycool share one brain poor u, talk to my butt
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info get another line, cos you borin my ass. You people want to be glorified over cheap things. I understand how you feel about someone like me cos i don't give a damn if ya'll decide not to share anything with me. I got watch dogs, so all info get to me very fast. Anyway i rest your own case.We aint match in any thing.Let me roll with your elders.
@honsule one love, we've talked on yahoo messenger b4, long time ago. Anyway got something to share with you later.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2007
Coward! angry
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by lynxnoon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
while u guys a at each others throats grin grin
, abeg can u guys tell me where i can get applications for nokia 6120 (esp 8 in 1 dictionary)
Thanks 4 ur response smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2007
Reterded idiot.go find a mental home.at least for once say things productive.info u wil regret steping on my toes.u cant do things like every oda person here.u knw y? Cos u are a saliva dropin slowpoke.am not done wit u yet
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ werlay

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people i rest your case
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
U say i share brains wit dapsy.dats a compliment to us.but 4 u. Wit all d animalistic traits u've been showin i'm sure nobody would like to share that dumb thing u cal ur brain with u. Crazy freak
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2007
Dude get a life haba don't u have other things to attend to other than piping when your mother is having her bath? Piss off
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info, Coward! That's all you got. Boy, grow up iight or you need me to upgrade you?
i adjourn your case till further notice.
Guys try to search the web via google mobile, so many things you can discover yourselves that i don't even know about. The internet is too wide for any entity to claim he knows all. I was searching randomly yesterday and found out stuff's i never dreamt of.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2007
**singing**
**thy kingdom come, thy will be done**
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2007
both of you can keep bombilating it no news
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2007
See who d coward is.i wont behave like u and talk undecently abt ur peeps.and am not suprised cos ur such a bastard. Son of a gun.
Abeg dapsy share wat u know wit us and leave that info reterded bastard to me.he's cake
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2007
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice. cake indeed
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2007
**still singing**
**we'll all be free someday**
info pls no spoil my sunday,i beg free me and let me enjoy ma songs.
**oh happy day, oh happy day, when Jesus washed, when Jesus washed, my sins away**
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2007
you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. You can perish in hell
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ dapsycool

Do you want do die stupid?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2007
ok we noticed, you have nothing to lose.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hell! Eh eh lmfao. Stop stressing your muscles info, cos i'm presently having a good time here, you are just there. Noone recognises you either.
**changing disc**
**prayer changes, prayer changes, prayer changes things**
Info i cover you with the blood of Jesus, May you get back to your senses. Lmfao
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2007
There is no vaccine/drug against stupidity keep it up
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info i'll give it to you on a biga scale.i tot ur retereded atitude was sometin u pickd up now am sure u inherited it from ur parents.did they tel you u were d product of that nite unda the staircase.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info is that true? Maybe you should ask mama tonight. Lmao.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I know you gat problems. Don't unleash your anger here. Iight
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
Don't feel bad. A lot of people are stupid! but i hope ur just visiting this phone section?

wink
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2007
Too bad stupidity isn't painful. u wuld have wishd urself dead
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info why you running around in circles, your yabs are wack, just like your life. Pls get another line and don't be stuck with stupid, stupid. Is that your middle name or ?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2007
are u not stupid?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2007
Or How many years will it take you to learn that ur stupid?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2007
Must you stamp your middle name(stupid) on me? Give that to your unborn child.
i'm outta here till any sane person is around.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2007
Sorry how many years will it take you to learn that ur stupid? ok i rmber ur also dumb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slot Price List For Tecno Phones In Naira / Airtel Offers More Data (4.5GB Now Costs N2000 Only) / Dream Big with Infinix Alpha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.