Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Rude Attitude Of First Bank Staff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rude Attitude Of First Bank Staff (1170 Views)

The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. / Customers, Bank Staff Fight Over BVN Registration / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rude Attitude Of First Bank Staff by chinig(m): 1:57am On Aug 24, 2012
Went to first bank at mobile road to withdraw some cash at the counter.On getting there meet just few people on queue which was nice,knowing how crowded it use to be.Got to my turn and I gave the cashier my withdrawers passbook and after confirming he paid me and to my greatest surprise part of the money had N3000 worth of N20 bills which was just not what I had in mind.thinking to my self that if I should put it in my pocket it will look bulky on me since I was putting on a plain trouser and shirt.Had to plead with the cashier that i don't mind taking half of it but the dude was so adamant on not changing it(maybe he saw me in his dream).I decide to pay it back into my account.After filling the deposit slip,meet a lady cashier these time and was like telling her that I just got paid with the money and she said I should take it back to the cashier that paid me and pay it to him that she i̶̲̥̅̊s not collecting.I was so p**s off that I just walked off.I think its high time they start wear name tag.

Have any one experience sure?
Re: Rude Attitude Of First Bank Staff by Booty4me: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2012
Lol they are indirectly telling you to use the Atm Next Time

(1) (Reply)

Google Trader Nigeria- Online Shopping In Nigeria / Bloggers - how do I create a blog? / I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.