Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? (30052 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / The Kongo Kingdom...A underrated Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2012
onila:

hmmm even tho we no get yansh or boo-bs like SA girls grin

Obviously - however, maybe it's just me, but there's something different about se.x with naija chics... I don't know if it's cultural, subconscious, spiritual, or natural - but it's just different and the natural connection is just always there...

I can't speak for everyone, or maybe it's just the naija chics I have been with - but it's different... Perhaps, that's why I've only really dated naija chics - but the others were/are friends with benefits... grin

*Don't try this at home - shymexx's story*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2012
onila:

i thot u guys dont like cheap girls?

Yeah - but the kind of games naija chics play is unacceptable...

They are on it, yet they want you to work hard for everything, that's unfair lol...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2012
Sagamite:

here is a conversation I recently had with a friend I had not seen for many years who came over to my house to hang for the weekend.

Friend: So are you saying you can marry a white girl.

Saga: Of course! Race does not mean shyt to me. I can marry anyone I feel like if I was to marry.

[Then after a brief thought]

u shld try calabar or igbo girls-u wont regret it wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 22, 2012
onila:

u shld try calabar or igbo girls-u wont regret it wink

I've never met a calabar chic, but I've been with an Igbo chic(nice girl)...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 12:58am On Oct 22, 2012
shymexx:

Yeah - but the kind of games naija chics play is unacceptable...

They are on it, yet they want you to work hard for everything, that's unfair lol...

i never understood why we play hard-to-get grin
bcus i was never told by my friends or mama 2 do that

maybe its just our nature
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 12:59am On Oct 22, 2012
shymexx:

I've never met a calabar chic, but I've been with an Igbo chic(nice girl)...

calabar girls are lovely

good cooks, clean, n submissive
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 1:03am On Oct 22, 2012
shymexx:

Obviously - however, maybe it's just me, but there's something different about se.x with naija chics... I don't know if it's cultural, subconscious, spiritual, or natural - but it's just different and the natural connection is just always there...

I can't speak for everyone, or maybe it's just the naija chics I have been with - but it's different... Perhaps, that's why I've only really dated naija chics - but the others were/are friends with benefits... grin

*Don't try this at home - shymexx's story*

that's because naija girls got charm wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 22, 2012
onila:

that's because naija girls got charm wink
Onila, I've been drinking and I'm tipsy... Let me give you a true life story(not bragging), word is bond and on everything...

In 2009, on my way back to uni at the train station(while waiting for my train), I saw these two nice chics... However, I couldn't be ar.sed to chat to them because I was too busy with checking football updates on my phone... Boom, my train arrived and as I was walking to the platform, one of the chics came to meet me and she said her friend likes me and she wanted my digits... Gave her my digits and she bleeped me from her friend's phone...

Fast forward to the next day, I rang this chic, and all she was telling me on the phone was that she ain't a cheap girl and that she didn't know why she asked for my number... Subsequently, she just kept playing hard to get till I got pissed off and deleted her number - and the same chic started calling me again... That's how psychotic naija chics are...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 22, 2012
onila:
calabar girls are lovely

good cooks, clean, n submissive

Hmmm... Maybe, I need to check if "Mama Calabar" has a daughter...

With the "etighi" dance, Calabar chics and edi ka ikang can't do no wrong... grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2012
shymexx:
Onila, I've been drinking and I'm tipsy... Let me give you a true life story(not bragging), word is bond and on everything...

In 2009, on my way back to uni at the train station(while waiting for my train), I saw these two nice chics... However, I couldn't be ar.sed to chat to them because I was too busy with checking football updates on my phone... Boom, my train arrived and as I was walking to the platform, one of the chics came to meet me and she said her friend likes me and she wanted my digits... Gave her my digits and she bleeped me from her friend's phone...

Fast forward to the next day, I rang this chic, and all she was telling me on the phone was that she ain't a cheap girl and that she didn't know why she asked for my number... Subsequently, she just kept playing hard to get till I got pissed off and deleted her number - and the same chic started calling me again... That's how psychotic naija chics are...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by mojounited(m): 2:30am On Oct 22, 2012
onila: calabar girls are lovely good cooks, clean, n submissive

Seems like you rate Calabar and Igbo girls highly... Are you an Efik/Ibibio or Igbo girl?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by chic2pimp(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2012
LOOOOL @ THREAD TITLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice One Poster. You give me too much jokes I tell ya
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2012
i dont think the problem is with nigerian women but its the nigerian men who undermine them that are the problem. you want to go out there and praise other women, the same women u praise are loyal to men of their own countries, nigerian men are treated otherwise out there. if you choose a woman according to how wide her hips are or how big her chest is, it shows just how much u lack intelligence. there is so much more that makes one a real woman
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i dont think the problem is with nigerian women but its the nigerian men who undermine them that are the problem. you want to go out there and praise other women, the same women u praise are loyal to men of their own countries, nigerian men are treated otherwise out there. if you choose a woman according to how wide her hips are or how big her chest is, it shows just how much u lack intelligence. there is so much more that makes one a real woman

So, having an opinion(which everyone is entitled to) means lack of intelligence to you, no? I was going to say something stupid to you but I had to bite my tongue and give you a chance to explain what you meant by: "It shows how much you lack intelligence."

Yes, some Nigerian women are loyal, however, they're in the minority... Nigerian women are only loyal to the bills/money - and I can't hate their hustle as long as they aren't stealing my money lol... Where I live, apart from Zimbabwean women - Nigerian women are the other women who are notorious for marrying white men, that's where their loyalty lies... An educated Nigerian woman would rather marry a white man working as a plumber, than marry a Nigerian man who's just a level below her - FACT!! But hey, what do you expect from women from a country, Wole Soyinka described their mentality as "A mistake in London is fashion in Lagos?"

Personally, I don't have any problem whatsoever with Nigerian women and how they choose to lead their lives - but I just can't stand porky pies!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i dont think the problem is with nigerian women but its the nigerian men who undermine them that are the problem. you want to go out there and praise other women, the same women u praise are loyal to men of their own countries, nigerian men are treated otherwise out there. if you choose a woman according to how wide her hips are or how big her chest is, it shows just how much u lack intelligence. there is so much more that makes one a real woman

I will never be loyal to shytheads!

The problem is with Nigerian women. A lot of men from other countries don't have rude, moronic and classless women like Shollypopz, sinie, c.fours and shaybe baby as their local women.

And their women have wider hips and better bibbies!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
@ the end of the day. .ya all still marry naija girls grin

so whats the point
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sagamite:

I will never be loyal to shytheads!

The problem is with Nigerian women. A lot of men from other countries don't have rude, moronic and classless women like Shollypopz, sinie, c.fours and shaybe baby as their local women.

And their women have wider hips and better bibbies!
aawww......U just love me; don't you? angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
yoruba bit-ches grin

the curse to womanhood
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
onila: yoruba bit-ches grin

the curse to womanhood

Another attention seeker grin grin grin

Thanks for d love b*itches!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Shollypopz:

Another attention seeker grin grin grin

Thanks for d love b*itches!!!
tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by abiL(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
onila: yoruba bit-ches grin

the curse to womanhood

Your best friend is probably a Yoruba girl.

Your future husband will definitely be a Yoruba man tongue grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
abiL:

Your best friend is probably a Yoruba girl.

Your future husband will definitely be a Yoruba man tongue grin

if shes the good one-no probs

yoruba men are cool. .so i wont mind

yoruba girls are the meanest women in history
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by abiL(f): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
onila:
yoruba girls are the meanest women in history

Questionable!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
abiL:

Questionable!

true, more meaner than jamaican n AA girls

fact!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
aawww......U just love me; don't you? angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqV0MRPLJQ&
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
To be honest, Yoruba girls are mean as fvck lol...

Where's abiL, come in here, queen? wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqV0MRPLJQ&

boo...boo.....booo

*Thumbs down heffa!*

U still love me though cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Shollypopz:

boo...boo.....booo

*Thumbs down heffa!*

U still love me though cool

Say "I love you" again.

Say "I LOVE you" again.

I dare you. I double dare you, muthafcker.

Say "I love you" one more gaddam time.
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhbWcxP8z0w&
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Say "I love you" one more gaddam time.[/i] angry

U LOVE ME!! angry cool

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sagamite: &

lol, I can see u just waiting to use this one.

My response: smiley You still love me though cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by abiL(f): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx: To be honest, Yoruba girls are mean as fvck lol...

Where's abiL, come in here, queen? wink

Lol I'm arguing with you on another thread, but take this kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Two German Mayors Dressed In Tiv Attire At A German Festival / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.