Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,634 members, 7,816,611 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? (30054 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / The Kongo Kingdom...A underrated Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

so with all the blessing yr men r still complaining n running away from you-unfortunately undecided
It's all in your head hun, all I know is they see Igbo girls as rude. Even you can't deny Yoruba ppl are keen on respect.

Most girls love Yoruba men though, something about them being gentlemen and responsible. Thanks to the Yoruba women for making them attractive to other tribes cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

majority of prostitutes in Italy are edo women

with all the educated degress yoruba women have yr men are still running away from you

2 pick a prostitute in edo or a less educated igbo woman in the east undecided

I guess being an educated, dirty, smelly bitc-h with no manners aint enough to keep a man

First line is correct. I am under the impression that u're an Edo girl.

The rest is usual Onila blab

I hope I replied all grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sagamite:

I demean what deserves to be demeaned.

I am the God of objectivity.

Bunch of shytheads one meets frequently in the UK.
LMAO, The Nigerian men that live in the UK have got to be the most frustrated men alive.

Lmao @ God of objectivity. Lil boy, the very very very very very very very few Nigerian women you know in the UK isn't enough for d silly assumption u made earlier.

Now that we know u make silly and dismissive assumptions, I think we can both agree you are not d right person to know what "deserves to be demeaned"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: As a somali woman am insulted when you say we are overrated. Just because People find us exotic doesnt mean we are overrated. We didnt choose to be rated at all. let alone overrated. we are perfectly content marrying among our own. take your BS somewhere else. You dont see horners rating anyone. why are your rating or overrating horners.

Sorry miss, but horners are overrated...they are the most overrated group of African women. I know you guys didn't choose to overrate ya self's, but some of you guys on the internet do overrate yourselves..And that's a fact. Sorry hun, but its true..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
YES!! LMAO!! grin grin grin

LMAO, I wonder what those Yoruba girls did to you but I'm sure you must hv deserved it. Yoruba girls can be very mean and the words of their mouth deadlier than the venom of a snake but you must hv shown some sort of betrayal. We and cheap cheats don't mix undecided

Unlike you, I see hate as a sign of extreme care and a display of strong passion. So, thank you for harboring such strong feelings towards us. We are really indifferent about Edo girls and the rate of human trafficking in that area.

That explains ur insanity. undecided

no one deserved to be insulted like if they are not human

they are better ways of dealing with pple than insulting pple

in the bible., the God said insulting is the best way to do deal with pple
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
These set of Nigerian Igbo pics are dedicated to a certain somebody. She knows who she is...wink

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Are they really underrated? undecided

Most of them have attitude problems, to be honest...

However, most of them don't have what I like in women and those qualities to back up their attitude problems...

Perhaps, that's why I think they're overrated.. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: i go to uni with a nigerian girl, she is litteraly a gold digger.

Word!!

Gotta love East African and Southern African chics - they're real and they have got batty for days.. grin

And big ups to Jamaicans and their big ti.ts... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
southern African chicks are whores shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila: southern African chicks are whores shocked shocked

I know they are, but I'm not marrying them, am I?

But their body is worth the beat... Bwahahahaha

I'm going to marry a Nigerian chic to stay within the culture.. However, they're overrated IMHO...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx:

I know they are, but I'm not marrying them, am I?

But their body is worth the beat... Bwahahahaha

I'm going to marry a Nigerian chic to stay within the culture.. However, they're overrated IMHO...

what of white women
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

what of white women

Hell nah!! I can't stand their stress!! undecided

The only white girl I've have ever dated used to call me like 20times everyday - and it was all about sex with her...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx:

Hell nah!! I can't stand their stress!! undecided

The only white girl I've have ever dated used to call me like 20times everyday - and it was all about sex with her...

I thot u black men said they are much easier to handle. .less attitude problems
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

Easier to handle, however, they lack morals...

Imagine this white chic came to meet me at a friend's house party in a skimpy dress with no bra and pants on, and was asking for a beat there...

That's how fvcked up white chics are - I can't deal with people who are like that... undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

Uh..Hun. White women are way worse. They are the ones responsible for all these feminazis in western countries...

I would rather stick with my black and south Asian women's. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx:

Word!!

Gotta love East African and Southern African chics - they're real and they have got batty for days.. grin

And big ups to Jamaicans and their big ti.ts... grin

lol.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx:

Easier to handle, however, they lack morals...

Imagine this white chic came to meet me at a friend's house party in a skimpy dress with no bra and pants on, and was asking for a beat there...

That's how fvcked up white chics are - I can't deal with people who are like that... undecided

i see u like classy chicks
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Shollypopz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzUES6R9jpc&

Shollypopz:
LMAO, The Nigerian men that live in the UK have got to be the most frustrated men alive.

Lmao @ God of objectivity. Lil boy, the very very very very very very very few Nigerian women you know in the UK isn't enough for d silly assumption u made earlier.

Now that we know u make silly and dismissive assumptions, I think we can both agree you are not d right person to know what "deserves to be demeaned"

No! You are the one making a pure moronic assumption.

The Nigerian women that live in the UK are the frustrated ones. When they lose their looks, they start running helter skelter looking for husband before their perishable goods finish perishing. The men then enjoy their lives and play around with as many women as they want, with these moronic women screaming meaningless insults because of their bitterness and powerlessness.

Your air and attitude exemplifies the stink I was referring to about an average Naija women. People need to just go back to your first post on this thread to see what I am talking about.

Now piss off shythead before I deal with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-f7G4FFYE&
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila: southern African chicks are whores shocked shocked

How are they whores?

Because they are not in bed with a friend's boyfriend on Saturday and rush from his place on Sunday morning to church to scream "fire" and behave holy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sagamite:

How are they whores?

Because they are not in bed with a friend's boyfriend on Saturday and rush from his place on Sunday morning to church to scream "fire" and behave holy?

at least when Naija girls sleep around is for cash

unlike southern African girls who just ba-ng any thing with a dic-k because of horniness

there this south african girl that has fuc-ked all the Nigerian guys in my neighborhood just because just loves se-x
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

unlike southern African girls who just ba-ng any thing with a dic-k because of horniness

there this south african girl that has fuc-ked all the Nigerian guys in my neighborhood just because just loves se-x

If I was to choose between two evils, I would rather have a a girl that bangs around because of horniness than have a girl that bangs around for cash to by fashion labels and become Gbogbo big girl.

And, by the way, I am sure you will have a Naija girlfriend that has banged all the guys in your neighbourhood including their fathers but she will just deny it, claiming she is a born again.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sagamite:

If I was to choose between two evils, I would rather have a a girl that bangs around because of horniness than have a girl that bangs around for cash to by fashion labels and become Gbogbo big girl.

And, by the way, I am sure you will have a Naija girlfriend that has banged all the guys in your neighbourhood including their fathers but she will just deny it, claiming she is a born again.

one out of 100

the southern african girls-15 out of 20
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:
i see u like classy chicks

Hell yeah!

Add intelligent/critical thinker(not NL's intelligence), big batty, and highly educated to the list.. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

one out of 100

the southern african girls-15 out of 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&

I bet you will tell me you think 99 out of 100 Naija girls are born-again angels because they pretend butter does not melt in their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

As an alpha male(lol), I'd rather choose the South African chic...

I know hers is for free and she has the whole package(massive batty and big ti.ts), than choose a Nigerian LovePeddler with a flat batty and attitude problems... grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx:

Hell yeah!

Add intelligent/critical thinker(not NL's intelligence), big batty, and highly educated to the list.. wink

but nigerian girls got class smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&

I bet you will tell me you think 99 out of 100 Naija girls are born-again angels because they pretend butter does not melt in their mouth.

how come I know abt the southern African girls secrets but not the Nigerian girls story?

u know Nigerian men blab alot-so I will definitely hear

thats tells how those south african LovePeddler-s get down-no class
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

but nigerian girls got class smiley

Class without critical thinking is like chips without ketchup and salt...

The body also matters a lot, and most Nigerian chics don't have the body that would make a guy want to spend his life savings... grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
I know this SA chic that shocks me every time I see her...

She always offer to buy me something, cook, or pay for everything, every time I see her - despite being in uni. And she knows I've got a good job and I've got more money than her...

She sleeps around, but I don't mind being around her... She's that safe!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx:

Class without critical thinking is like chips without ketchup and salt...

The body also matters a lot, and most Nigerian chics don't have the body that would make a guy want to spend his life savings... grin

yoruba girls got good bodies even tho I hate them
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by onila(f): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
shymexx: I know this SA chic that shocks me every time I see her...

She always offer to buy me something, cook, or pay for everything, every time I see her - despite being in uni. And she knows I've got a good job and I've got more money than her...

She sleeps around, but I don't mind being around her... She's that safe!!

they are wh0ressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! grin

aids cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
onila:

yoruba girls got good bodies even tho I hate them

That's a myth - a couple of big ti.ts here and there don't mean that the universal truth... We're talking about ratios here, babes...

That's why I laugh when you guys argue on here about how Yoruba chics have got big batty and Igbo chics being the prettiest - when majority of them don't even have those qualities... I'm Nigerian and I'm always around Nigeria - stop lying, onila!! grin grin

Tell those porky pies to non-Nigerians!! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Two German Mayors Dressed In Tiv Attire At A German Festival / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.