Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? (30041 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / The Kongo Kingdom...A underrated Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

First of all who are you? You claimed we have talked but you are looking very unfamiliar to me.

Fyi I never said Jamaicans were special now did I? I simply put a bigot in,his place. If you knew the type of shyt blyss aka K.o.n.y says about africans and caribbeans on this site, you would understand and learn to stay on the sideline...most importantly to mind your business.

"Defense mode"...define that for me mama. Because apparently, I have my *ish wrong thinking when someone attacks you you have the right to be defensive and reply back. Furthermore you weren't on the thread I posted that reply on...now were you? I dont think so. But what I find most amazing is your failure to address what I said following the "nothing special about" remark and instead decided to put up your "dooks"...

I quote: "It's who you are as person that matters"....hmmm.
But I am the hot and bothered one lol. Understood. wink

Last and definitely not least never you....who ever you are, compare yourself to me. You represent your cultures they way you want to and let me do me.

Dismissed.

All you have to do is type in Black American or African American on the search bar and look at what a lot of posters say about AAs. I've seen MANY post from you disparaging AAs, so don't come to me with your bull! If Kony is bothering you, then your focus should be on kony, not AAs! I've seen enough of the crap you post about AAs to know what your mindset is darling.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777: This is going to get ugly...

Not really, I just called out the obvious bull certain people post on here about a certain group. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ahhhhhh Bleep it. I tried.

As I have stated on the sexuality section that people need not to jump in conclusion without seeing the big picture. I have stated that Ms. Darkskin and Blyss who have other usernames have a long beef that has been splattered all over the site. It is their beef and let them dook it out.

People are going to say shit about whichever group they feel like and there is nothing that can be done other than making sure you represent your group well. That's all can be done.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
H-Star89:

All you have to do is type in Black American or African American on the search bar and look at what a lot of posters say about AAs. I've seen MANY post from you disparaging AAs, so don't come to me with your bull! If Kony is bothering you, then your focus should be on kony, not AAs! I've seen enough of the crap you post about AAs to know what your mindset is darling.

Lol here we go with the lies.

My mindset? Um, you dont even know me child. Lmfao.

Clearly you are not looking hard enough m'dear...if you really did (which is scary as hell #stalkermuch?) you would see I have defended AAs more than I have "dissed them". Speaking the truth and shutting down a supremacist's flawed ego to you two means to diss an entire group. Lmao. Like they say: The truth hurts.

And you are right. My beef is with KONY aka blyss and him only, so once again, mind your business and stay on the sideline where you belong.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Ahhhhhh Bleep it. I tried.

As I have stated on the sexuality section that people need not to jump in conclusion without seeing the big picture. I have stated that Ms. Darkskin and Blyss who have other usernames have a long beef that has been splattered all over the site. It is their beef and let them dook it out.

People are going to say shit about whichever group they feel like and there is nothing that can be done other than making sure you represent your group well. That's all can be done.

Thank you.

Yourself and Royal are AAs who know how to give and accept facts. I applaud that.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Thank you.

Yourself and Royal are AAs who know how to give and accept facts. I applaud that.

Royal downplays AA's...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777:

Royal downplays AA's...

Oh really?

Or does he downplay what doesn't make sense?

I think the latter is the REALITY, my friend.

Last time I checked he was the main one who clapped back when AAs were attacked on here by notorious Anti-American nlders. (and btw if I were one of them as Blyss aka Kony claims, he would have roasted me too on the subject...now why hasn't he hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....)

Check out his threads where he destroyed those lames who tried to say African American slang, culture and anything pertaining to them is low and "ghetto".

AND last time I checked, when that Nigerian American trick called herself insulting D. Wayne (following that epic whooping the USA bball team put on them during the Olympics) by declaring him a son of slaves who her ancestors "sold for gunpowder", on his twitter page, Royal was the one who exposed and roasted her on this forum (even made her shut her twitter page down for a few hours. grin).

I don't always agree with Royal. In fact we started off as rivals but one thing I will never call him is anti-AfroAmerican. The notion is comical and the accusation a flat out LIE. He just roasts and cut up on here but always coming with interesting facts.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Oh really?

Or does he downplay what doesn't make sense?

I think the latter is the REALITY, my friend.

Last time I checked he was the main one who clapped back when AAs were attacked on here by notorious Anti-American nlders. (and btw if I were one of them as Blyss aka Kony claims, he would have roasted me too on the subject...now why hasn't he hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....)

Check out his threads where he destroyed those lames who tried to say African American slang, culture and anything pertaining to them is low and "ghetto".

AND last time I checked, when that Nigerian American trick called herself insulting D. Wayne (following that epic whooping the USA bball team put on them during the Olympics) by declaring him a son of slaves who her ancestors "sold for gunpowder", on his twitter page, Royal was the one who exposed and roasted her on this forum (even made her shut her twitter page down for a few hours. grin).

I don't always agree with Royal. In fact we started off as rivals but one thing I will never call him is anti-AfroAmerican. The notion is comical and the accusation a flat out LIE. He just roasts and cut up on here but always coming with interesting facts.

In the Beauty of AA women thread he said most AA girls in real life are mostly fat, which isn't true.. Just saying.

That's just what saw. And trust me, I know the stupid crap that some of the AA supremacist say.. But some people on here bash AA's for no reason.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Thank you.

I thought Royal said he was strictly P.R.

GIrl.....I am all kinds of things..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777:

In the Beauty of AA women thread he said most AA girls in real life are mostly fat, which isn't true.. Just saying.

That's just what saw. And trust me, I know the stupid crap that some of the AA supremacist say.. But some people on here bash AA's for no reason.

Royal know his pink arse loooove him some fat chicks. He just trying to advertise without really advertising....don't pay Royal no mind really he is harmless. He ain't got no damn teeth as it is. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol here we go with the lies.

My mindset? Um, you dont even know me child. Lmfao.

Clearly you are not looking hard enough m'dear...if you really did (which is scary as hell #stalkermuch?) you would see I have defended AAs more than I have "dissed them". Speaking the truth and shutting down a supremacist's flawed ego to you two means to diss an entire group. Lmao. Like they say: The truth hurts.

And you are right. My beef is with KONY aka blyss and him only, so once again, mind your business and stay on the sideline where you belong.

Just make sure you keep it between you and him.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Blyss: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Says the anti african,bigot who lied about having half igbo children as darapture, spit crap about africans as k.o.n.y and now as blyss want to play the "self righteous African American"? Lol. Real authentic clown ....

#poppyshow.

LOL, Confused and delusional much, as usual. grin Chicken, every Vet on here knows the fact of that I'm married to a Nigerian-American, and they all know she's of Igbo descent. cheesy That's like one of the most common things know about me on this and several other Nigerian sites I used to chat on. I find it rather funny that you still think Kony and I are the same person, despite the fact of that I've personally stated on several occations exactly who my other handles have been in the past (Hero, KB1, DaRapture)and now Blyss. cheesy I've never shown hatred toward any Africans, but I have shown plenty of discontent with many of their ways of thinking, actions and other things, same as they've shown toward BA... so I don't know how you've concluded that I must not be married to an Nigerian, because I supposedly hate Africans.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Blyss: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
H-Star89:

Don't listen to that confused child. She claims that there is beef, I prefer the word confrontation, between she and I simply because I've been intolerant of her anti Black-American crap she's been spewing around here ever since she joined this dump, same as Kony, but he's a bit more militant than I. If you keep up your speaking out against her antics, then you too will be considered as "having beef with her" and hating Africans. cheesy That's just how shallow of girl she is, as well as many others around here.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
H-Star89:

Or else? grin

You're gonna cyber beat me, mommy? sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Blyss:

Don't listen to that confused child. She claims that there is beef, I prefer the word confrontation, between she and I simply because I've been intolerant of her anti Black-American crap she's been spewing around here ever since she joined this dump, same as Kony, but he's a bit more militant than I. If you keep up your speaking out against her antics, then you too will be considered as "having beef with her" and hating Africans. cheesy That's just how shallow of girl she is, as well as many others around here.

So you never had anything bad to say about Africans and Caribbeans? grin

Lie...I want you to.

Please do. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Blyss: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Or else? grin

You're gonna cyber beat me, mommy? sad

Her she goes. This is how she starts out. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dang... This shcits about to turn into WW3..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777:

He said the same thing about Jamos.
Royal does that. He also trolls all of Onila's beauty threads and complains. grin

He talks shyt. But how does that make him anti- either?
Esp. when he will tell you with the quickness he is "just fcking with you".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Royal know his pink arse loooove him some fat chicks. He just trying to advertise without really advertising....don't pay Royal no mind really he is harmless. He ain't got no damn teeth as it is. grin grin grin grin grin

Me and Royal use to beef. wink

But we squashed it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Blyss:

Her she goes. This is how she starts out. cheesy

"her" or did you mean "hurrr"...

"right thuuurrrr" grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

He said the same thing about Jamos.
Royal does that. He also trolls all of Onila's beauty threads and complains. grin

He talks shyt. But how does that make him anti- either?
Esp. when he will tell you with the quickness he is "just fcking with you".

I guess I'm wrong. wink

I like both AA and Jamos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777:

I guess I'm wrong. wink

lol. Aside from "culture" there really is no difference between the two groups.

They (including all Caribbeans) are joined at the hip historically speaking.

Of course Blyss aka Kony disagrees.
According to him, one is more relevant and important than the other. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777:

Me and Royal use to beef. wink

But we squashed it.

THat's good....I am still whooping his pink arse! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I thought Royal said he was strictly P.R.

GIrl.....I am all kinds of things..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Naw. Royal said his mother is AA and his father is white puerto rican.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMichael777:

I guess I'm wrong. wink

I tried to holler at this Jamo dude but Ms. Darkskin told me to run. He was fiooooooone too!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

THat's good....I am still whooping his pink arse! angry

lol. if he ever comes back. tongue
im gonna YIM his azz. angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Naw. Royal said his mother is AA and his father is white puerto rican.

LMAO@White PR. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I tried to holler at this Jamo dude but Ms. Darkskin told me to run. He was fiooooooone too!

lol...yes, run from jamo men! grin

run far!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

LMAO@White PR. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL what? he said his father has more European facial features and is more white than anything else.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Blyss: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

So you never had anything bad to say about Africans and Caribbeans? grin

Lie...I want you to.

Please do. grin

Sure I have. I've had bad things to say about most every group in the world, including BA. cheesy But what I want to know from you is, exactly how the fact that I've expressed some negative issues about various types of Africans, is an insinuation of that I'm not married to an Nigerian-American? I've known black dudes who hate whites with a passion, yet are married to white women, and I've known black women who were involved with white guys who don't really like blacks all that much. I don't hate Africans, though there are some common social issues with them in which I don't agree with, and I've expressed that here. My wife may be of direct African descent, though she is second generation and is VERY American, so she is in effect more of an Black-American than she is African.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

lol. Aside from "culture" there really is no difference between the two groups.

They (including all Caribbeans) are joined at the hip historically speaking.

Of course Blyss aka Kony disagrees.
One is more relevant and important than the other. grin

I kinda disagree a bit. Because on the northeast many AA's are mixed with Caribbeans(Jamaicans,Bajans, Haitian,etc). Caribbeans culture has influenced AA's on the northeast. But else where its kinda different. On the west coast/south some AA's never heard dance-hall music. Most of these AA Supremacist are not from the Northeast and that is why they are not understanding of Caribbean people. Just my 2 cents.

Lets not forget both AA's and Caribbeans helped influence hip hop.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? by MrsChima1(f): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

lol...yes, run from jamo men! grin

run far!

Even the fione ones Why are you so against Jamo men??!!!!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Two German Mayors Dressed In Tiv Attire At A German Festival / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.