Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Usa:ideological Craze For The Big Ben - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Usa:ideological Craze For The Big Ben (661 Views)

Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? / Whose Ideological Box Is Bigger? / Craze For Title! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa:ideological Craze For The Big Ben by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2012
Sometime ago, i read a thread which said that islam is the fastest growing ideology in the us of a, giving some statistics to back it up. However, there was disagreement to that effect, that it wasnt CONVERSION that brought about it but the muslim asylum seekers, green cards issues like the american lottery was the reason for its rise etc . Today on ACLJ website,
http://aclj.org/american-heritage/atheism-rise-groups-seek-censor-faith
, i read this quote,
Since 2005, the number of Americansclaiming to be atheists has risen from 1% to 5% of the U.S. population. The disturbing trend continues as the number of people claiming they are “religious” has also fallen over the same seven-year period from 73% to now just 60% of America.
in order words, atheism is on the rise as well in the big ben. I asked myself why the rise in the ideologies and i say could it be that if one can control the us of a, you can control the world? Now christians, if you were to choose between this two ideologies:atheism and islamism, which will you prefer, considering islam says no god but allah on one hand and atheism on the other, no god! Which will you choose?
Re: Usa:ideological Craze For The Big Ben by mkmyers45(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
Well, if i may ask: Why make up this choices? Going being their theistic stances they should only be one answer...

(1) (Reply)

If There Is God / Nigerian Jews "Donate" To Jerusalem / Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.