Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? (918 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Can Tinubu Reconcile With SE And SE? / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by bilms(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
As Nigeria cry out for good leadership to address our numerous challenges,the searching torchlight beams on the two men at the moment,Tinubu and Muhammadu Buhari;do you think both if voted into power by 2015 will address Nigeria's stagnation,strangulation,emasculation, impunity, insubordination, corruption, insecurity, unemployment, poverty, humiliation, indignation among others bedeviling this country?

Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by Desola(f): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Buhari minus Tinubu, possibly.
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by peckhamboi: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yes I think they are the ones Nigeria really needs at this point in her history.
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by Desola(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
peckhamboi: Yes I think they are the ones Nigeria really needs at this point in her history.

Not so sure about that. Tinubu, though would get some work done, would corner a lot of Nigeria's wealth. I don't trust him.
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by bilms(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
hum
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by werepeLeri: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
peckhamboi: Yes I think they are the ones Nigeria really needs at this point in her history.

AND ON WHAT HAVE YOU BASED THIS YOUR ASSERTION?
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by bilms(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
good question
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by ODB2: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
[size=100pt]NO. [/size]
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by nuclearboy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Peckhamboi hasn't asked me to hold brief for him but I will summarize why I too believe these would be better!

Buhari was oil minister and built all our refineries!

He was a GOC and led the only full international war Nigeria ever fought. He also completed that war without spending one kobo of the money voted for the war!

He was a military governor and no evil or reproach has ever being cast on him for financial impropriety!

Buhari ruled Nigeria and we know there was a turn-around in our fortunes!

Again, he "ruled" at PTF and Nigeria was the better for it!

Tinubu ruled Lagos in a dispensation where his C-in-C maliciously withheld funds from him! Not only did he start Lagos on a journey of prosperity, but he also chose a successor I doubt any Nigerian can claim could have been bettered!

Both men are human and therefore, must have faults! But they have proved vision, fiscal management and definitely would do better than "share the money"!

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by zeal500: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
They can if they purge themselves
They cannot if they behave like d current government
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by bilms(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol
Re: Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? by bilms(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2012
.[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

National Newspaer Headlines(wednesday, 05 September 2012) / AM I Seeing Double? / Faan Award Dana Air, Best Domestic Airline In Nigeria 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.