Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (46521 Views)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Vibesking(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
No feud between them!
The first photo captures Buhari, Tinubu and Babagida.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Vibesking(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari and Obasanjo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abeg wo be dat man wey open teeth for dat 1st pics

55 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Vibesking(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
#MODIFIED#
I can't believe my topic made front page..
Am so elated!
Big shout-out to the mod who moved this up front.
I want to seize this opportunity to
urge everyone to love and respect each other.. Lets annihilate hate and contentiousness.
Lets discard the bashing and fighting.
We are one!
Lets join hands to have a violence- free election
and respect the outcome of it.
And also, just so you know.... Jesus is head over hills in love with you!

One love!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by holicalpha(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
First,LIKE if you wonder if that man in the firdt picture was smiling at the Camera man or demented...

Second, They are Politicians what do you expect?.... dont be surprised when you see GEJ AND GMB hugging or even kissing grin grin grin na publicity stunt..... you go still hear them talk against themselves wen campaiging.. This Baba OBJ sef the man na devil.

---------- Valar Morghulis.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Misleading title

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by ohenhen1: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Politics
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by CaptainAmerica1: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Babangida aka Maradona.

Sai Buhari!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by babarazy: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Baba Iyabo.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Maczeelly(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
C. H. A. N. G. E

11 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by zzybaby: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lols.........
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice one.. APC!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by tpwealth(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Abeg wo be dat man wey open teeth for dat 1st pics
bisi akade

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Incoming presido...Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
This issue of PVC collection has clearly shown that many Nigerians who called themselves literate especially the internet users are not!
Firstly, in 2014 INEC announced that 2011 registered voters should pick PVC and peradventure your name is not on the register, you should do reregistration.
Secondly, INEC made it clear that you can only get your PVC the unit or LG where u registered and thats where you can vote. Additionally, if you've relocated, you should ask for transfer of your PVC to your new place by making a request through your new INEC LGA resident officer.
Finally, all those who registered or reregistered in 2014 their PVC is ready.

With all this information available online even on different forum like NL, some people still find it difficult to get their PVC! So many were nonchalant last year, thinking their 2011 TVC was still valid, only for them to find out that they were actually suppose to reregister! So many also failed to make a request for transfer of their PVC and now they are crying foul!
All I know is that a serious minded Nigerian, who really want to perform his or her civic duty would have played by the rules and instructions of INEC.
INEC is spot on in all her decisions ..Rule is Rule!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Vicotex(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
[s]
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change
[/s]

Just like my NIGGA said
DeCritique:
He wants to know how to stop terrorism??

All he has to do is to meet with Mr. Buhari and tell him to call his beasts to order. Shikena!!

By the way, it's GEJ till 2019!! Don't be left out!! wink
I'll throw more light into it.
Let it be known to all buharist that there is no vacancy in ASO villa .

It is GEJtill 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obasanjo was president an petroleum minister for eight good years but he couldn't give us at least 6000 megawatts of electricity supply.
IBB oversaw the destruction of the naira
Tinubu was governor of lagos for eight years with no considerable improvement in development.

But they're smiling and laughing at the nigerian masses after wasting our precious time and resources.

I don't want to talk about Booharry, you already know about his misgivings.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by acidtalk: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Incoming president poses for some shots with past presidents

Sai buhari

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by pekeyim: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm

I can see the APC online media team working very hard.

These are old pictures when Buhari visited IBB in Minna, Niger State and When He also visited OBJ in Ogun state.

So much for Change, that these Men have all worked together,
and Nigeria is where it is now, Put all their years cumulatively 8+>3+8+~2 ~ 21 years of 54.

Serial Coup plotters!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
ihavedecided GMB2015

6 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by vision2050: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
A dictator is far better than a president that can not protect the nation from insecurity but keep blaming opposition for his incompetent.
Let vote for Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
All we clamor for is peace.
#TeamPeaceIsComingBack....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by toxiflam: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
good

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by UnknownT: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
See the two bloody civilians(right and left) as dem dey shine teeth for the 1st pishure
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by kr0ne(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obasanjo still ugly sha grin

Well, all I see is a bunch of old men who should be at home enjoying the short time left for them
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by jevic(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Na waoo.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fellow Nigerians!. Do not risk your life for any Nigerian politician. None of them is worth it!.
Today they're enemies, tomorrow they're best friends. Using the Nigerian people as a pawn in a game they play every 4 years.

Na Dem Dem!.

Listen to ''Na Dem Dem'' on youtube.

Enjoy your electricity and good roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebwLLyzrr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLDFmJ9K0w
Find on iTunes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
I see Gen. Buhari/APC winning this election. If you believe abeg click like. For GEJ clike share.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by DeCritique(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
It doesn't matter...

He can decide to meet with Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain and Kerry.

All that is to be known that...

It's GEJ till 2019!!

He that has ears, let him hear!! wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by aare07(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
No More War

Sai Buhari
FeBuhari 14 is for GMB
While
February 23 is for GAR( Exam on Point)
Sai Exam

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.