Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51649 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Just immagine it was the sultan himself, the yoruba supreme leader would have been horizontal.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by tpia5: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
--
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
ACN / CPC merger my foot. We know it is a master / slave arrangement tinubu is leading them into. A slave too afraid to fight for freedom and too lazy to buy out his freedom. Oya mods, take this to ethnic, racial and secterian politics or better still, hide it. No ban me o. Abeg gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
tpia@:
check the "level" of the chineese' head and see tinubu's own. Moreover, this is not our culture. A whole yoruba supreme leader and an ordinary fulani figure-head. Chei.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Tpia, are you spamming this thread?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by tpia5: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: check the "level" of the chineese' head and see tinubu's own. Moreover, this is not our culture. A whole yoruba supreme leader and an ordinary fulani figure-head. Chei.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by nuclearboy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
A former governor bows before an older former President and here you are insulting an entire race because of that? You come here and insult an entire race?

51 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by truth4meal(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: ACN / CPC merger my foot. We know it is a master / slave arrangement tinubu is leader them into. A slave too afraid to fight for freedom and too lazy to buy out his freedom. Oya mods, take this to ethnic, racial and secterian politics or better still, hide it. No ban me o. Abeg gringringrin
its obvious u re bereaved of morals...dis is a pictorial depiction of the respect ur father taught u but u failed to learn...and referring to the Yorubas as Slaves shows u re either a southern "loser of biafra" or Shoeless and brainless southerner.

36 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Nuclearboy, high sounding grammer does not change what the picture is saying. I know you will find a way to rationalise your slavery. I thought you would have said photoshop by now.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
truth4meal: its obvious u re bereaved of morals...dis is a pictorial depiction of the respect ur father taught u but u failed to learn...and referring to the Yorubas as Slaves shows u re either a southern "loser of biafra" or Shoeless and brainless southerner.
shuo, see this mofo. Are you not the ones that said you won the war for the fulani? We see a slave postrating for his master and you are here attacking the photographer. Chei. Una be perculiar people sha.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Obama bowed for Saudi King, that must be a proof that Americans are slaves to Saudis grin grin
@OP
Did you study mumu 101 in college?

36 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Malawian
Buhari is Tinubu's senior by every ramification, so there's nothing wring with him bowing to Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
tpia@:

I'm showing you what your mates have achieved.
what has tinubu and buhari acheived that they want to merge together ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
inufele2: Obama bowed for Saudi King, that must be a proof that Americans are slaves to Saudis grin grin
@OP
when you make allegations, endevour to show us art works. Like i said, this is not our culture!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Chanchit: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
We don't use power, we use common sense, they say if u want to catch a monkey, you have to behave like one, thats what Tinubu is doing, i can promise you that you will all cry foul, when he's through with u guys...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by aishatua1: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: @Malawian
Buhari is Tinubu's senior by every ramification, so there's nothing wring with him bowing to Buhari.
i never said there was anything wrong is bowing, i am only concerned with the level of tinubu's head. If buhari wasnt clothed, i would have thought tinubu was about to blow him gringrin. Our people say that when you are shaking the hands of a woman and your handshake gets to her elbows, that that handshake no be handshake again o.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Jarus(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Proof that we Yorubas are respectful of people older than us, irrespective of where he comes from.

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: when you make allegations, endevour to show us art works. Like i said, this is not our culture!

I know it's not Igbos culture to bow down as a mark of respect but when you want to use the word 'our' remember that no be only Igbos dey Nigeria. The world does not revolve round Igbos ok?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
You could even see that buhari was afraid and was trying to safeguard his abunnam from tinubus reach lest he makes an all out move for it. gringringrin. Y'all have failed to address the elephant in the room. This was meant to be a "merger" right? And hence a "bussiness meeting" !!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
hahahaha

The OP is just ignorant and bigoted.

Tinubu, the younger of the two in the picture, is bowing before an older man just as he would do for his uncles, OBJ, Falae, etc.

Tpia,

Thanks for the pictures, especially the one about panadol.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Jarus: Proof that we Yorubas are respectful of people older than us, irrespective of where he comes from.
GBAM!!!

LMAO @ Tpia.....Girl, wtf??
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Afam, it seems since they unbanned you, you have become a pacifist. I need my lion and i need him now! No fall my hand o.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by lawbabs: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Malawian, you have distinguished yourself as a jobless man. If you are short of ideas on what to post here, you should request to be delisted from this land so that Nairaland can quickly reduce by one, the number of pple who only occupy server space without anything to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PapaBrowne(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Eeele Sir!! Eeele!
Doesn't mean HE gives a hoot about you.

Tinubus posture speaks volumes. If I psychoanalyse that pose. . . .

Any wise man who looks carefully would tell that Buhari is about to be betrayed beyond his imagination.

I luv Tinubu. The guy is a master startegist, second only to OBJ.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
inufele2: Obama bowed for Saudi King, that must be a proof that Americans are slaves to Saudis grin grin
@OP
LMAO! He majored in Mumuology!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos / Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.