Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released (10932 Views)

Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) / Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released / Chief Olu Falae Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by slumcat(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
a yoruba would prefer dat u cut his head instead of cutting his dic'k. smh. a race addicted to sex... by any means.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by sbeezy8: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
slumcat: a yoruba would prefer dat u cut his head instead of cutting his dic'k. smh. a race addicted to sex... by any means.

so..... my dik is as important as my head.

@topic man i dont want to seem tribalistic but it must suck to live in d east at times, i've personally known 3 people who have been kidnapped. of ourse kidnapping isnt an igbo thing but.... dem sabi take am to anoda level
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by oromena1: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy Thank Got
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by oromena1: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy Thank God
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by tochilastborn(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Biafra - Land of kidnapping.
pls respekt dat gutter u call mouth.neva u in ur entire lyf repeat such comment.onye ara,na eri nsi
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by lumeneng22: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2012
My pple, make una no let igbo man learn suicide bombing o! Otherwise they kill all their governors and even penetrate aso rock if care is not taken.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2012
Its amazing when pple come and say nigeria must remain one, i mean look at all the hate!!!
I really don't know why the rest of nigeria hates igbo pple (not playing victim, just saying the plain truth).
What surprises me the most are the amount of yoruba pple that do. I used to think we were great buddies, that was until i joined this forum.
Anyway the fact is that we will all have to divide sooner or later, or atleast form a confederation, cos we are not going anywhere with all this hate.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by donphilopus: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2012
Thank God
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by jevic(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2012
Thank God for his release. But another one should not happen..
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by dayokanu(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2012
kingsceemark: it's better 2 kidnapp than suicide bombing

Like your brothers did to Cynthia in FESTAC
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 25, 2012
inurmind: Its amazing when pple come and say nigeria must remain one, i mean look at all the hate!!!
I really don't know why the rest of nigeria hates igbo pple (not playing victim, just saying the plain truth).
What surprises me the most are the amount of yoruba pple that do. I used to think we were great buddies, that was until i joined this forum.
Anyway the fact is that we will all have to divide sooner or later, or atleast form a confederation, cos we are not going anywhere with all this hate.

Yeah we were, until some of you found the internet, and decided to exploit it's anonymity to express all the misinformation and hate inculcated in them by their parents.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Tinynita(f): 3:03am On Aug 25, 2012
Can u guys 4 once shun this ur tribalist jagons?.....d most important tin is dat he has been released nd is reunited wit his family.....thank God 4 his lyf

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Igweka(m): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Instead of Igbo to Boko haram, infact may dem kidnap joh after all the cash is there and ur life remain.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by tesromy: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2012
I'm hapi 4 him o,@ last.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by tesromy: 4:55am On Aug 25, 2012
Thank God for his life
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Chidex2442(m): 6:02am On Aug 25, 2012
so how much ransome did he pay? grin grin
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by BRAVEFIT(f): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2012
inurmind: Its amazing when pple come and say nigeria must remain one, i mean look at all the hate!!!
There is beauty in diversity. one Nigeria,one nation.Kidnapping is now a national phenomenon,no part of the country is left out.East,west,north & south.Ransom payment makes kidnapping a big business. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by dadicvila(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Viewing this topic:
yusuf01(m), ojemaye,
omozo, opey25, rossybabe
(f), oubi, ikeji-love,
Akwenuke marho(m), ecna,
monechuks, dadicvila(m),
gaphary, olasdot, playah P
(m), Vykiano(m) and 18
guest(s)
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by nagoma(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2012

What do you mean hate? These crimes are happening on a daily basis in your enclave my brother. And when people comment it becomes hate? We love you but you must walk away from crimes in order to allow us fit into a decent world.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by samtoye(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2012
The thread is actually a serious one but the comments thereof are outrightly hilarious. Kidnapping is a national problem to so don't let us "tribalise" it.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by nduluec: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2012
If only this will make him recall 544 destinies he mess up!
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by nextor(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]thank god is free @ last ,make em go do thankz giving oo
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2012
van bonattel:

12 shekels grin

grin grin grin

I actually know the prof. He was the dean of Pharmacy, OAU I think in 2002/2003 session and was my wife's bpharm dissertation supervisor. The man na very easy going person.
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by franchizy(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2012
The igbos are the worst tribe in d world, they can do anything to make money. May God ve mercy on d igbos now and forever more

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by blocker: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue :PWhen Dick Tiger, Chidi Imoh, Chioma Ajunwa, Desmond and Osmond (Ezinwa brothers), Innocent Egbunike and Kanu Nwankwo win Olympic medals or Enyimba wins African Chanpions league 2003 and 2004 (when Abiola Babes and Stationary Stores nor any other Naija team has won by the way)una go talk say 'NIGERIA' don win. But if Ogbonna carry cocaine, Kalu dupe White man 400 millio dollars una go say na IGBO. :PWhen Dick Tiger, Chidi Imoh, Chioma Ajunwa, Desmond and Osmond (Ezinwa brothers), Innocent Egbunike and Kanu Nwankwo win Olympic medals or Enyimba wins African Chanpions league 2003 and 2004 (when Abiola Babes and Stationary Stores nor any other Naija team has won by the way)una go talk say 'NIGERIA' don win. But if Ogbonna carry cocaine, Kalu dupe White man 400 millio dollars una go say na IGBO.............. It reminds me of when we were in School, if you get F e go be say the lecturer give me F, if na A u go shout 'na A me I get'.

Anyway thank God Prof is hale and hearty no matter the cost. Ndi uwa oma!
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by blocker: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2012
grin grin
franchizy: The igbos are the worst tribe in d world, they can do anything to make money. May God ve mercy on d igbos now and forever more

Eeyah! "Worst Tribe" why did you fore-fathers force us back into this miserable Quantri? I don see tribe wen go make heaven. Make I hear word.... Mtsheeeeeooooooooooow!!1
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by azyaq(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Hadeyeancah: Am happy for him and his family...Daniel in lions den.. ;DAm happy for him and his family...Daniel in lions den..
grin grin grin gbam
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by DAMIGHT(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2012
If dey no collect money b4 his release..i will call dat wasted effort ,,,,,,,
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by DAMIGHT(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2012
ability without encouragement get soon weak
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Cdspencer(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2012
mmmustapha: Igbo man can do anytin 2 get money, am not surprise at all

Aboki can do anything 2 kill or maim innocent souls. am not suprised at all
Re: Kidnapped ESUT VC Finally Released by Tinynita(f): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2012
nagoma:

What do you mean hate? These crimes are happening on a daily basis in your enclave my brother. And when people comment it becomes hate? We love you but you must walk away from crimes in order to allow us fit into a decent world.
u talk as though ur own pipo dnt commit any crime....just mention a place in our beloved country where crime is nt commited on a daily basis....fitting in2 a decent world starts wit u nd me...making Nigeria a beta place also starts wit u nd me....let him who has nt commited any sin cast d 1st stone....remove d dirt in ur eyes b4 u remove dat in ur brodas eyez....1 luv my pipo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salomi Pagu: Soldiers Rescue Another Chibok Girl / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Seven Ekiti APC Aspirants Withdraw Amid Protest, Call For Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.