Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders (1045 Views)

Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent / Please Urgent And Matured Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Gud day to you all,i have a serious issue that has been bordering me and i want to share it with you guys and i need you to advise me,my girl broke up with me cause i had sex with her for the first time,i did not rape her,we were in a hot romance and it happened,she never wanted to do it at that time so she decieded that we should break up,i really love her and i wanted to keep her,a female friend of mine told me the only way to keep her was to have sex with her,i was nt just stupid for listening to her advice,i try and made sure we had sex just to keep her bt i did nt force her and i was not just tinking straight,please dont insult me corcening my actions.i need help now cause we have started talkin again after 8months of quarell,she started the communciation with me and i had to play along,i had to stay away frm her cause she did alotof things in other hurt me back by refusing to accept my apology and made sure i go through pains,she knows am very emotional and she used it against me,am planing on seeing her soon,i want her back cause she is the best girl in the universe,i just fear i might got hurt again,pls what do u think that i should do?
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by mutiply: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
ur actions where nt pleasing at all bt i do understand wht ur intentions was,i will advise u that if u want to keep pple in ur life,find out first if they want to keep you too in dier life,all d best bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by slimyem: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
She's talking with you now means she's probably forgiven you..and it seems like both of you want each other back..
Forget about being heartbroken again..take the risk and go get your girl back..
I hope you have learnt your lesson..
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
^
sis,hav learnt my lesson o,i just wish things can go back the way they used to be.tanks
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by omega25red(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
how do you have sex with someone who didn't want you to have sex without raping her?

anyway since she is talking to you she must have forgiven you like slimyem said. Just take things slow
when you see her you can start by apologizing and then let things work itself out
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by Gudintent: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
You did not molest her so you claimed, however she didn't want to be intimate when you had this 'hot romance'

After 8months of leaving you she is back, have you spoken about the supposed 'hot romance' ?

Since she made the first move and you obviously still in lust or love with her then listen to what she has to say, go at her own pace.

Im surprised she is giving you the light of day.
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
@omegared25,believe me,i did nt molest her,things like that can happens this hoemones that is in us can make us think childish sumtimes,she loves me too bt i was always doubting it cause of stories have heard of or seen,tanks for d advice,i really appeciate
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
@guditent,hav told her everytin and hw a girl told me wht i had to do to keep her,i just culd nt hide my lies frm her cause it was eating me up,hav never cheated on her and am sure she never did on me,d hot romance happened and i did nt force her,i tink we were in the mood bt my motives were different frm hers,tanks to u too
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
OP walai i don't get how you could be asking her for forgiveness and telling us you have learnt your lesson if you didn't "molestation" her.

The fact that you said she told you she wasn't ready but you went ahead to find a way and slept with her is molestation enough, anyways go and see her and hear what's on her mind then you can take it from there.
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by slimyem: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
m still lolling@'hot romance' though..
Wondering what that means...
Hot romance...cheesycheesy
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by mutiply: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
^
hot romance can happen anytime and it may make couples want sex,a girl and a boy can romance each other to a point of no return,i just feel for d op shal bt i stil tink he shud hav let the girl to go rather dan makin luv to to keep her.
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
@frecocoa,i began to beg her cause i knew hav done sumtin wrong after d act dat lasted for just 1minite,she cried like never b4 and i felt ashamed of myself,i really luv her and wanted to keep her forever,i was old at age bt young at heart,believe me whn i say hav learnt my lessons cause my life without her has been boring,she was and stil d best tin dat has happened to me,tanks
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
my meanin of hot romance is too raw dat i cant write it here,we were nt drunked and our eyes were open,i just feel i did nt molest her cause she did NOT really resit me whn i wanted the sex,bt at d end,na my head d wahala dey,tanks to u all,u hav been so wonderful
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by GboyegaD(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2012
OP, I understand your point that she never wanted sex but it ended up in it right? My advise is, when next you see her, if you guys agree to come back together, there is a need to state clearly the rules guarding your relationship sex wise and then, try as much as you can to respect it.
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2012
^
wht u said is on my mind,i jst pray for God to help us in other to resit tempation,tankssss
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2012
sam allaydyce: Gud day to you all,i have a serious issue that has been bordering me and i want to share it with you guys and i need you to advise me,my girl broke up with me cause i had sex with her for the first time,i did not rape her,we were in a hot romance and it happened,she never wanted to do it at that time so she decieded that we should break up,i really love her and i wanted to keep her,a female friend of mine told me the only way to keep her was to have sex with her,i was nt just stupid for listening to her advice,i try and made sure we had sex just to keep her bt i did nt force her and i was not just tinking straight,please dont insult me corcening my actions.i need help now cause we have started talkin again after 8months of quarell,she started the communciation with me and i had to play along,i had to stay away frm her cause she did alotof things in other hurt me back by refusing to accept my apology and made sure i go through pains,she knows am very emotional and she used it against me,am planing on seeing her soon,i want her back cause she is the best girl in the universe,i just fear i might got hurt again,pls what do u think that i should do?
well things like these happen all the time even when we don't mean for it to.
right now you should not be considering getting hurt, thats the risk you've got to take in matters of this nature
Take things slow and gradually build and eventually gain her trust again.
But the truth is, once you have tasted the apple, its pretty difficult to stop eating it, you know what i mean grin grin grin
so you might wanna be careful before you make anymore commitment or promises in that regard, again you know what i mean grin grin grin
Re: I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders by samallaydyce: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2012
^
tank you so much,i grabbed all wht u said.

(1) (Reply)

The Playa's Guide To 2013:: ::: ...get Any Babe! / How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne / Yes, You Can Die From Broken Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.