Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python (1710 Views)

Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video / 10 Free Python Ebooks So That People Can Learn As They Make Apps / Exclusive Team Python Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python by Adedamola90: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hi guys...am a vb guru and i want to go into Phyton..i got the set up already, i was wondering if i can use it to develop website and web based apppilications? IF YES wat are the best tutorials to us, the best textbooks, the best framework to use....Thanks
Re: Python by slightlyMad(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
i believe you mean python.
Re: Python by talk2hb1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
I thought they said nairaland was developed with Python, google.com ,NASA and many uses python.Concerning framework there are lots of python framework out there pygame, django, and many more. It can be used to develop web, desktop, and even mobile applications. Python is a sweet, simple, and powerful language. If you reside in lagos you can request for a free python and pygame video tutorial, or ebooks. wink
Re: Python by eazyd(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
download a copy of this book "Thinking Like a Computer Scientist for Python". using this link
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkCSpy/thinkCSpy.pdf
Re: Python by mj(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
talk2hb1: I thought they said nairaland was developed with Python, google.com ,NASA and many uses python.Concerning framework there are lots of python framework out there pygame, django, and many more. It can be used to develop web, desktop, and even mobile applications. Python is a sweet, simple, and powerful language. If you reside in lagos you can request for a free python and pygame video tutorial, or ebooks. wink
Pls how can I get the video tutorials, I'm eager for it.
Re: Python by talk2hb1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
mail me @talk2hb1[at]gmail[dot]com so I can give you phone number.
Re: Python by mj(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
talk2hb1: mail me @talk2hb1[at]gmail[dot]com so I can give you phone number.
Yh, iv done that, thanks.
Re: Python by youngestpr(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
visit www.p2pu.org
its a great side and u will find a section there where u can learn python with other people. I program basic and java and i am currently play with python there smiley
Re: Python by priyankayadav: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Python is a versatile, high-level programming language known for its simplicity and readability. It works by interpreting code line by line, making it easy to debug and write efficient programs. Its vast libraries and frameworks empower developers to create a wide array of applications, from web development to artificial intelligence. If you are looking for a career in python I suggest The IoT Academy. It provides online and offline python courses for beginners and many more courses like data science, machine learning, Digital Marketing, Embedded Systems, Full Stack Java Development.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Register For Introduction To Mathematical Thinking? / Should I Build From Scratch Or Use A Framework? / Jamb Website Is Very Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.