Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com (1157 Views)

Build A Site Like Behance.net With Cross Platform Mobile App / [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? / I Need A Script For Classified Ad Site Like Craiglist Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by abuc: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
I would like to get Ideas from experience website developers
on the cost implication of developing a site like flyaero.com
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by sedulus(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
to develop a site it cost u both hosting,registration and designing all 4 just 35k if u r ready just pay me 15k den after i finish u balance me .my office is 17.fakeye strt ,agbowo u.i ibadan oyo state nigeria or cal
08035627372 .www.sedulushost.com
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by talk2hb1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
35k for a site like flyaero.com
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by abuc: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
sedulus: to develop a site it cost u both hosting,registration and designing all 4 just 35k if u r ready just pay me 15k den after i finish u balance me .my office is 17.fakeye strt ,agbowo u.i ibadan oyo state nigeria or cal
08035627372 .www.sedulushost.com

Are you serious with your Pricing. Kindly visit flyaero.com and explore the site before
recommending cost.

More input will be highly appreciated..
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by eazyd(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
i guess the 35k is just for hosting grin
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
it would cost a reasonable amount however am interested in the Schedule Widget aspect since that's my key strength JavaScript Madness, holla me when you need help in that area. also hope you have a backend to handle the schedule storing and processing. take care.
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by wasimshzd: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by judezion: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
abuc: I would like to get Ideas from experience website developers
on the cost implication of developing a site like flyaero.com
i would do such a stressful site for just 80000naira the cost of my galaxy phone.inbox me to arrange a date @ebitezion@gmail con
Re: What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com by ekumahost: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
flyaero.com is a professional website come to ekumahost.com a visit to ekumahost.com will convince you that she can do it. then call and lets talk 08066424512

(1) (Reply)

Simulate Fingerprint Appplication In Vb.net 2008 / I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! / Building A Job Matching Web Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.