Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Divided Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divided Nigeria (1890 Views)

Buhari Or Nnamdi Kanu Who Has Divided Nigeria? Buhari Silence Speaks Volumes. / What A Divided Nigeria Will Look Like / Pros And Cons Of A Divided Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divided Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
i see a lot of pictures about a divided nigeria and in all south claims abuja, questions, in case (god willing) the breakup does happen where will niger and nassarawa states fall under, on this i would like to hear from people of niger and nassarawa and not land grabbers please.

and to the land grabbers if they, by some kind of miracle decide to leave ya oil and be with the north, how una go do about abuja cos i de see like say una like am too much?

next we will do kogi and kwara or atleast parts of them but first lets see how this one goes.

(1) (Reply)

Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Collapsed Building!ghanaian Pastor Accuses T.B Joshua Of Sacrificing Human Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.