Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. (5151 Views)

Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 4:48am On Aug 26, 2012
1. All him family go dey airport. Including neighbours
2. Im go wear agbada and cap to match
3. Ghana must go dey among im bags
4. Waiting area.. Im go dey sneak dey open im passport, dey admire im visa.
5. Dey touch im blokous area. Whether im $354 dollars still dey there.
6. Dey rush enter plane, as if the plane go leave am.
7. Sittdon for another person seat even wan head first class
8. Begin shout...'' blood of Jesus'' as the plane dey take off.
9. Dey call air hostess every five minutes for time wey remain to reach and im eye gum for window.
10.Begin clap and shout '' Thank you Jesus'' as plane land...
my people over to you..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by ayobase(m): 5:25am On Aug 26, 2012
That Nigerian must actually be from the village.....I meant a VILLAGE!
Laughing at his family (extended I gez), ghana must go and eyeing of Visa.
U no gree for me abi?
This ur Naeto C's styles-10/10 these days....hanging arnd for the next...it must reach 10, this is NO 2!
Swthrt, promise me sey u no go add blokous matter!
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 5:36am On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase: That Nigerian must actually be from the village.....I meant a VILLAGE!
U no gree for me abi?
This ur Naeto C's styles-10/10 these days....hanging arnd for the next...it must reach 10, this is NO 2!

I swear say I will not use the B WORD as much as I will love it cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by ayobase(m): 6:03am On Aug 26, 2012
Deal then....I gat ur back!
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by dont8(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2012
Gbam!

That Nigerian man must be from Stella's village. cheesy

He has to inform the village head and prayer offered for his going and coming (don't think he'll be happy about the clause 'coming').

He must greet everyone on his way to airport and inform them of his departure, even when not asked.

Because of him, the management will have a rethink and put NO PREACHING ON BOARD THANK YOU. grin
ayobase: That Nigerian must actually be from the village.....I meant a VILLAGE!
U no gree for me abi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by ebamma(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2012
stella u get mind to come disgrace your village people like this for nairaland
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2012
dont8: Gbam!

That Nigerian man must be from Stella's village. cheesy

He has to inform the village head and prayer offered for his going and coming (don't think he'll be happy about the clause 'coming').

He must greet everyone on his way to airport and inform them of his departure, even when not asked.

Because of him, the management will have a rethink and put NO PREACHING ON BOARD THANK YOU. grin
Na Dont8 stori be this when him go study ZOOLOGY for AZERBIJAN enroute TURKEY.
Remember say the whole village hire bus come sing goodbye na.
Why u dey pretend. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by Vicjustice: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2012
Stella_Bella: 1. All him family go dey airport. Including neighbours
2. Im go wear agbada and cap to match
3. Ghana must go dey among im bags
4. Waiting area.. Im go dey sneak dey open im passport, dey admire im visa.
5. Dey touch im blokous area. Whether im $354 dollars still dey there.
6. Dey rush enter plane, as if the plane go leave am.
7. Sittdon for another person seat even wan head first class
8. Begin shout...'' blood of Jesus'' as the plane dey take off.
9. Dey call air hostess every five minutes for time wey remain to reach and im eye gum for window.
10.Begin clap and shout '' Thank you Jesus'' as plane land...
my people over to you..

Hilarious. But are you sharing from personal experience?
I agree with all except a few.
1) They don't use the "Ghana Must Go" bags, they would be too embarrassed to use such local luggage: only a commercial minded old-timer would use the Ghana-Must-Go bags to transport all the African commodities to be sold abroad.
2) They don't dress up in Agbada, they also feel too embarrassed to stand odd and be distinguished, so, they prefer to dress smart in extremely neat and perfectly ironed western clothes.
3) Most of them don't often go to the airport with all family plus neighbours, they are too cautious and suspect everyone of "witchcraft" and the capability to hinder their success, hence they go to the airport only with trusted family members.
Apart from these 3 arguable points, your observations are a spot on

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by Freiburger(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2012
Op, are you trying to tell us something from your own experience?
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by cindyrella(f): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2012
Stella Stella I hail thee. You sure say no be ur experience u just share with us? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2012
Nice 1 op. Lemme add small

-He will find it hard to put his seat belt
-He will bring a lamp along in case nepa takes light.
-He will be waving people on the ground! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
Na joke be this.
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by dont8(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
AZERBIJAN kini?

Aircraft no dey land for that place o, unless Witchcraft. grin
Stella_Bella:
Na Dont8 stori be this when him go study ZOOLOGY for AZERBIJAN enroute TURKEY.
Remember say the whole village hire bus come sing goodbye na.
Why u dey pretend. grin
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by ayobase(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
diluminati: Na joke be this.

Joke for where...REALITY!
Don8 don nak u the whole tori na!
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by oyedun82(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin grin true yarn, if U no blive go stay 4 airport 4 a month to witness one grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
dont8: AZERBIJAN kini?

Aircraft no dey land for that place o, unless Witchcraft. grin
Hmmmmmm
I am fearing oh.
How u take know say na only harry porters dey land there.
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
cindyrella: Stella Stella I hail thee. You sure say no be ur experience u just share with us? grin grin grin
Okay, I admit some were mine.
Like ghana must go bag
Puting my money in the vajayjay
And admiring my visa.

Ok..ok okayyyy

All where mine
Are u happy now grin
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by Joeblis(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
^~^~^This girl is one funny poo lol
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by PaulJohn1: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
Damn, can't stop laughing. grin grin grin
This girl badt gan

Mod, please let this topic be on the front page. It's too funny to be hidden.

Nigerians, u're too much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 2:58am On Aug 27, 2012
Emmy9ite: Nice 1 op. Lemme add small

-He will find it hard to put his seat belt
-He will bring a lamp along in case nepa takes light.
-He will be waving people on the ground! grin grin
Seatbeat ke?
I nor go fall out na?
I use the food table wedge myself until two air hostess come buckle me tight.
Kai. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 4:27am On Aug 27, 2012
Okay make I confess this wan quick
If u flush toilet for inside plane[first time]
I swear, the sound go make u run out nak.ed
I dey hold my piss and shiit since then..
With the help of meditation.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by ayobase(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Stella_Bella: Okay make I confess this wan quick
If u flush toilet for inside plane[first time]
I swear, the sound go make u run out nak.ed
I dey hold my piss and shiit since then..
With the help of meditation.

LOL....medication?
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

LOL....medication?
MEDITATION! ..... Uuuhhhmmm I go nor shiit, I no go piss * 100 times
And repeat....
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by cindyrella(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Okay, I admit some were mine.
Like ghana must go bag
Puting my money in the vajayjay
And admiring my visa.

Ok..ok okayyyy

All where mine
Are u happy now grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by oyedun82(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2012
cindyrella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
y u dey laff lyk dis u dey make me laff ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by dont8(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
You told me your experience there when you came back, have you forgotten? grin
Stella_Bella:
Hmmmmmm
I am fearing oh.
How u take know say na only harry porters dey land there.
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin I swear this Stella gurl na kolo. Very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
dont8: You told me your experience there when you came back, I've you forgotten? grin
I will slap your esophagus oh..
Na me and u dey discuss witch matter
Your mate for wizard don dey fly go Jupiter and Mars
You
Dey fly go Azerbijan
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by dont8(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jupiter gini, dem tell you say na me want replace Neil Armstrong? cry

My wizard arm never strong reach that level, make I intend flying to venus, make I go land for inside sun wink
Stella_Bella:
I will slap your esophagus oh..
Na me and u dey discuss witch matter
Your mate for wizard don dey fly go Jupiter and Mars
You
Dey fly go Azerbijan
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
Paul John: Damn, can't stop laughing. grin grin grin
This girl badt gan

Mod, please let this topic be on the front page. It's too funny to be hidden.

Nigerians, u're too much grin grin grin
Haba moderator,
Publish me nah
Oya take One naira buns.
If this thread die?
I go enter religion section fast.
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by uceee(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2012
Lol.....una funny abeg.
Re: 10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. by StellaBella(f): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2012
uceee: Lol.....una funny abeg.
There are funny people on this site..
Sometimes, I laugh out so loud from reading some darn funny post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Actually Change The Negative Perception about Nigeria? / Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / Canadian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.