Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Am Going To Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Going To Church Today (982 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2012
i am going to church today because i made a promise to a friend/business partner who happens to be the pastor and general overseer of the church.my condition for attending is that jesus must also be attendance and he told me jesus will be.this should be fun
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2012
did you meet Him?
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2012
hisblud: did you meet Him?
yet to leave my house.
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2012
cant see jesus anywhere.probably keeping to "african time"
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by cyrexx: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Delafruita: cant see jesus anywhere.probably keeping to "african time"
grin
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by dekung(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Faith my brother, faith! This is what will make you see Jesus. If you believe that you will meet Jesus in church, then you will meet him but if not He wont show up.
LMFAO....talk about delusion and highest level of cognitive dissonance.
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
dekung:
Faith my brother, faith! This is what will make you see Jesus. If you believe that you will meet Jesus in church, then you will meet him but if not He wont show up.
LMFAO....talk about delusion and highest level of cognitive dissonance.
it seems i was the only one that didnt see him.i kept looking around when the choir leader said "the lord is our midst" but nobody fit the description of the pictures on the wall
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
delafruita, u havent seen him yet
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
hisblud: delafruita, u havent seen him yet
i havent o.perhaps next time i would go with buzugee's description
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by CrazyMan(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
This is not funny. If you feel you can make a mokery of christ, then you're simply telling him "to hell with your salvation". Therefore I would suggest that you take caution.

If you must go to a church simply because you want to feel christs presence, then you must be willing to submit yourself totally to him so as to let him into life.

I would recomed this passage to you. 2 Kings 6:15-16.  And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Your reason for not being able to see Jesus was that your eyes wasn't opened just like Elisha's servant. So when next you visit that church, pray that God should open your eyes and believe that when he does that, you would see Jesus. Because I'm sure that he was in that congregation.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
He aint coming. he told me to tell you that. he said to tell you he dont hang with demons
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
obadiah777: He aint coming. he told me to tell you that. he said to tell you he dont hang with demons
nobody told me demons were invited to the party......hmm.....service.guess thats a good excuse.please when next you converse with him,could you let him know there are a lotta kids who have committed no crime,diligently pray to him but still cant eat?please let him know his followers die in droves everyday.let him know his legacy is in tatters because his pastors feed fat on the poor people.
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
CrazyMan: This is not funny. If you feel you can make a mokery of christ, then you're simply telling him "to hell with your salvation". Therefore I would suggest that you take caution.

If you must go to a church simply because you want to feel christs presence, then you must be willing to submit yourself totally to him so as to let him into life.

I would recomed this passage to you. 2 Kings 6:15-16.  And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Your reason for not being able to see Jesus was that your eyes wasn't opened just like Elisha's servant. So when next you visit that church, pray that God should open your eyes and believe that when he does that, you would see Jesus. Because I'm sure that he was in that congregation.
dude,do you actually "see" yeshwa or you just "feel" him?i remember a schoolmate of mine who claimed to have seen jesus.a few slaps after,he admitted it was probably hunger that made hiim read meaning into some clouds in the sky.
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by CrazyMan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
I'm through arguing with you. If you choose to see christianity as a clownish religion, then fine.

What I'm certain of is that on the last day, you would give an account of how you lived your life. My prayer is that God shouldn't hold this thread you started against you on that day.

Its never too late to serve him. Ask him to come into your life, and I'm sure that your life would never remain the same.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
CrazyMan: I'm through arguing with you. If you choose to see christianity as a clownish religion, then fine.

What I'm certain of is that on the last day, you would give an account of how you lived your life. My prayer is that God shouldn't hold this thread you started against you on that day.

Its never too late to serve him. Ask him to come into your life, and I'm sure that your life would never remain the same.

Good luck.
if i may askk,what sorta computers would the "lord" use on the last day to pull out all the files?will the computers be transported from earth or is it been assembled in the heavens?when next you "see" yeshwa,do warn him not to get softwares,especially the operating system, from china.they might be pirated
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Jenwitemi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ha! BLASPHEMY!!! You no no sey Jesu na proper IT geek? IBM laptop made in conjunction with Apple na. One of it's kind in the universe.
Delafruita:
if i may askk,what sorta computers would the "lord" use on the last day to pull out all the files?will the computers be transported from earth or is it been assembled in the heavens?when next you "see" yeshwa,do warn him not to get softwares,especially the operating system, from china.they might be pirated
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: Ha! BLASPHEMY!!! You no no sey Jesu na proper IT geek? IBM laptop made in conjunction with Apple na. One of it's kind in the universe.
LWKMD
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by maryswags: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Delafruita: i am going to church today because i made a promise to a friend/business partner who happens to be the pastor and general overseer of the church.my condition for attending is that jesus must also be attendance and he told me jesus will be.this should be fun

I've stumbled on several of your posts, and I've concluded that you need help, if u don't believe in a religion, its not enough for u 2 make mockery of it, beware, for it is a fearful thing 2 fall into the hands of the Living God, u never can tell when your time would be up, you need a change of heart
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2012
maryswags:

I've stumbled on several of your posts, and I've concluded that you need help, if u don't believe in a religion, its not enough for u 2 make mockery of it, beware, for it is a fearful thing 2 fall into the hands of the Living God, u never can tell when your time would be up, you need a change of heart
thanks love.i'd keep that in mind
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by CrazyMan(m): 1:15am On Aug 29, 2012
Delafruita:
thanks love.i'd keep that in mind
So when a guy tells you about salvation, you make a mockery of it...but when its a female you gladly accept her message.

I think I now know what your problem is.
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
So when a guy tells you about salvation, you make a mockery of it...but when its a female you gladly accept her message.

I think I now know what your problem is.
lol.av got plenty of love for the ladies..besides no guy has told me the message of salvation and even if they did,i'd ...........
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by CrazyMan(m): 2:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Delafruita:
lol.av got plenty of love for the ladies..besides no guy has told me the message of salvation and even if they did,i'd ...........
Delafruita:
besides no guy has told me the message of salvation
I don't believe that...I've preached to you about salvation an several occasions but you always prefer to make a mockery of it. You keep demanding for proofs and facts before you believe that the person responsible for your salvation actually exists.

Delafruita:
and even if they did,i'd ...........
You'd do what?
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Delafruita(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
I don't believe that...I've preached to you about salvation an several occasions but you always prefer to make a mockery of it. You keep demanding for proofs and facts before you believe that the person responsible for your salvation actually exists.

You'd do what?
have you?i didnt notice
Re: I Am Going To Church Today by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Hi this should be a reality show of sorts, an atheist goes to church, lol

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Creation Account And According To Genesis Chapter One / Paedophilia Not Criminal, Says South African Cardinal / The Power To Get Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.