Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI (825 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by ochallo: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent.Here is a man who is an epitome of loyalty and simplicity. The thing about the President’s critics is that they just cannot accept that someone with his simplicity can be their President. This is the Saul Complex. Saul could not accept the fact that somebody as simple as David could be favoured by God. And just like Saul threw the spear at David out of uncontrollable jealousy, these critics are out to throw any kind of spear to see which hits the target, hence all their lies about the President. Let me end by saying that the President is a simple man but simplicity is not naivety. If simplicity were to be naivety, then the world would not be where it is today because it is simple men like Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, - Martin Luther King, and Kwame Nkrumah, who have shaped the world that we live in by simplifying what others have complicated. -REUBEN ABATI, Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to President Jonathan.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by ochallo: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
I hate to be in Reuben abati shoes, constantly trying to defend a perceived weak president on the same social media that he used to campaign but the question is that if reuben abati was not earning from this government, would he be saying the same thing he is saying now.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by ben4ever(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
always doing his assignment.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by excondido(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
Reuben Abati is looking redundant every passing day.....always coming up with dumb and irrelevant comments.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by Sunofgod(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
I dont think GEJ needs to fast - its that 'Fat' wife of his that needs to loose weight.

Ps: Who needs to know this - cheap propoganda at its worst.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by freebloke: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
D yeye man 4 even yarn us how and when presido dey take kpekus him wifey.
BEAUTIFUL-NONE-SENSE!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
ochallo: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent.Here is a man who is an epitome of loyalty and simplicity. The thing about the President’s critics is that they just cannot accept that someone with his simplicity can be their President. This is the Saul Complex. Saul could not accept the fact that somebody as simple as David could be favoured by God. And just like Saul threw the spear at David out of uncontrollable jealousy, these critics are out to throw any kind of spear to see which hits the target, hence all their lies about the President. Let me end by saying that the President is a simple man but simplicity is not naivety. If simplicity were to be naivety, then the world would not be where it is today because it is simple men like Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, - Martin Luther King, and Kwame Nkrumah, who have shaped the world that we live in by simplifying what others have complicated. -REUBEN ABATI, Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to President Jonathan.

If this guy really wrote this, then it is more than clear he believes Nigerians are f00ls. Who freaking cares if the President fasts or not? What has that got to do with his doing the job he was hired for? And what the heck has his fasting to do with Abraham Lincoln or Mahatma Ghandi . . . this man definitely takes Nigerians as f00ls.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by macIB(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
What a life!

How power/position/money can turn a perceived intellectual into a "mumu".

shocked
I don't envy Mr Abati...man got to eat! Especially when you are old and shameless!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by doctokwus: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
If trully he fasts during ramadan(which I doubt bc Abati's interview shows a man who is no longer privy to d goings on in his master's courtyard),den its taking "cluelessness" to anoda level:y should GEJ fast when he's not a muslim,there are other things involved during d muslim fasting period,does he also do those things,or he does 'solidarity' fasting?Utter rubbish frm either Abati or GEJ
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
and so?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by Biggyd2: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
What is my business whether the president does dry fasting for 40days or whatever? Is that part of his job description? What makes anyone think that it is the number of days that you fast that will put your heart aright with God? Do I know the purpose of his fast? Even the devil himself knows not the mind of man.How then I my to know the reasons for or be interested in the purpose of his fast? Fasting may be is his private agreement with his Creator. All I ask of GEJ is to do his job. He can fast and pray whilst at it, but it is entirely his PRIVATE business. undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by EkoIle1: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
So what is the useless man doing with 1 billion naira food budget?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
Eko Ile: So what is the useless man doing with 1 billion naira food budget?

He is trying to defend himself from useless comments coming from senseless people.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by sonyjacobs(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
Abati rueben is working for his money.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Fasts All Days During Ramadan And Lent -REUBEN ABATI by Biggyd2: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
sonyjacobs: Abati rueben is working for his money.

It is difficult to believe that it is the same Abati that used to attack previous governments for their injustice to the masses. Really, does every man have a price?

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate In Nigeria 2015: Yes Or No? / What's Your Experience In Get Driver License With Lagos State. / Osun Set To Inaugurate Tourist-friendly Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.