Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What's Your Experience In Get Driver License With Lagos State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Experience In Get Driver License With Lagos State. (825 Views)

NIGERIA Will Renew MTN License With $94.2 Million--GOODLUCK / My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline / My Bitter Experience With Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience In Get Driver License With Lagos State. by Stotle(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
I went to Licensing office to renew my driver license at bariga/ifako license office. After going through normal process and make payment in bank N6500; I was told that my former driver license is fake. I was highly suprise since the same driver license was collected by FRSC because i didnt use seat belt which i made payment N2000 to bank. IF it not authentic the FRSC would have arrested and fine me together.

The system recognized the ID no but because the license was not issue by Lagos state it was claim to be fake. I was told to collect driving school certificate from recognise driving school at a cost of N1700 before my application can be accepted and processed.

I do not need to go to any school again because i did a test which i passed and i have been driving since 2008. If they doubt my capability they should me on further test by driving for them not to make payment to them. Lagos state is robbing us claiming they want to bring sernity to the system which they have not achived. They were only interested in the money. I can't still have driver licence without understand the traffic law or able to drive.

Lagos state please review your process.

(1) (Reply)

Ndokwa People Affirm Support For Anioma Agenda / SSS Nabs Okonjo’s Abductors In Bank….. / My Fake Campaign Posters, ACN Handiwork – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.