Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! (2761 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
mkmyers45:

from where did you get this version of the story?

The same place you likely obtain yours (history books/sites) which might be true/false.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by mkmyers45(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

The same place you likely obtain yours (history books/sites) which might be true/false.

Possible...but you know quite alright that we can hold them as true especially the fact that 8 people = 7,000,000,000 in 4,500 years? If we do follow that way then your claim maybe true but what of the pygmies of congo for example...are they and their beliefs from middle east too?
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
mkmyers45:

Possible...but you know quite alright that we can hold them as true especially the fact that 8 people = 7,000,000,000 in 4,500 years? If we do follow that way then your claim maybe true but what of the pygmies of congo for example...are they and their beliefs from middle east too?

It's possible because pygmies people could be found in any forest zones across Asia,Africa and South America.

Remember there are also pygmies in Australia, Indonesia, Philippines,Brazil,Malaysia,Thailand,Pupau new Guinea etc. So their origins is quite difficult to ascertained if you ask me.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
mkmyers45:

It's possible because Pygmies people could be found in any forest zones across Asia,Africa and South America.

Remember there are also pygmies in Australia, Indonesia, Philippines,Brazil,Malaysia,Thailand,Pupau new Guinea etc. So their origins is quite difficult to ascertained if you ask me.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by mkmyers45(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

It's possible because pygmies people could be found in any forest zones across Asia,Africa and South America.

So it is impossible to say that all religion emanated from middle east....
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You did so when yo claimed that african traditional religions came from the middle east! Most that I know of a rooted in their tribes.

May be I did not aware that it's an indirect insults to our ancestors.

Beside,what are your views about descendants, given Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo as a case study?
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by MacDaddy01: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

May be I did not aware that it's an indirect insults to our ancestors.

Beside,what are your views about descendants, given Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo as a case study?

Sorry, I know about Niger-Delta and some Benin tribes only. Dont have time for WAZOBIA
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
mkmyers45:

So it is impossible to say that all religion emanated from middle east....

Hmmmmmm,*sigh*
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Sorry, I know about Niger-Delta and some Benin tribes only. Dont have time for WAZOBIA

Interesting! Where did Niger-Deltans and Binin's descended from?
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by MacDaddy01: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

Interesting! Where did Niger-Deltans and Binin's descended from?

Most delatan tribes are not nomadic. We have always been in Western Africa.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Most delatan tribes are not nomadic. We have always been in Western Africa.

Time and spaces will not permit me to explain fully but in short;

Niger-Deltan people are descendants of ancient tribe of Afica know as ORU(your ancestor UJO ORU) also know as IJO ORU in the ancient time.

These people were said to be descended from ancient upper Egypt and palestine(near MECCA/ARABIA). Through lake Chad region(Bornu) on to the Borgu/Nupe region, downed to Ile-Ife and Binin regions before finally settling in the present Niger-Delta.

If all these are true,definitely there must be a correlation between your traditional religions and the middle east.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by PastorAIO: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

Niger-Deltan people are descendants of ancient tribe of Afica know as ORU(your ancestor UJO ORU) also know as IJO ORU in the ancient time.

These people were said to be descended from ancient upper Egypt and palestine(near MECCA/ARABIA). Through lake Chad region(Bornu) on to the Borgu/Nupe region, downed to Ile-Ife and Binin regions before finally settling in the present Niger-Delta.

If all these are true,definitely there must be a correlation between your traditional religions and the middle east.

I'm sure there was nobody in africa before these middle eastern people came to colonise it.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by MacDaddy01: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

You are talking nonsense. Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri are all different people. Only god knows where you got your misinformation from

The first people in the world are from Africa. Get your facts right
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by EazyJ(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
D sage:

I think the poster was talking about those pastor who scared/demanded tithe from their congregation by telling them the false consequence of not paying.
uote author=D sage]
Yea,I do agree wif op about pastors who lay 2much emphasis on tithes rather than salvation.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 12:37am On Sep 02, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You are talking nonsense. Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri are all different people. Only god knows where you got your misinformation from

The first people in the world are from Africa. Get your facts right

How did you arrived into the conclusion that the first people in the world were from Africa?

I got my facts the same way you get yours in the history you read that the first human exist in Africa.

Are you telling me your people has been there since the inception of the world?I.e God creates you in the Niger-Delta soil or you all dropped from the sky?

Why can't you simple denies by providing another reasonable points or accept and stop commenting.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by MacDaddy01: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2012
D sage:

How did you arrived into the conclusion that the first people in the world were from Africa?

I got my facts the same way you get yours in the history you read that the first human exist in Africa.

Why can't you simple denies by providing another reasonable points or accept and stop commenting.

First human beings from africa
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CGsQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fscience%2Ffirst-humans-lived-at-southern-tip-of-africa-397161.html&ei=YJ1CULvUGYaT0QXhuYG4Cg&usg=AFQjCNHBpCwQ7ocM5GqR40ZPBbNqMQed4Q&sig2=uCzjREPEQ7Kt55ZVr_NOug
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by Dsage1: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2012
MacDaddy01:

First human beings from africa
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CGsQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fscience%2Ffirst-humans-lived-at-southern-tip-of-africa-397161.html&ei=YJ1CULvUGYaT0QXhuYG4Cg&usg=AFQjCNHBpCwQ7ocM5GqR40ZPBbNqMQed4Q&sig2=uCzjREPEQ7Kt55ZVr_NOug

Sir,do you thing all these are new to me? Definitely no. Anything that's not subjected to empirical analysis or explanation is not worth to be take as evidence/facts.

And since both of cannot take our facts to laboratory and get the same result,our facts are subject to speculation/doubt.
Re: These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! by DOnly1(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2015
I do not bliv in any religion. But God exist as far as I am concerned
Bro, I think you're a really confused fellow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka / Is Having An Erection A Sin? / Altar Cloth, ASO PEPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.