Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos (20817 Views)

My Trip to 'Mgbuka Obosi' the Largest Used Parts Market in the SE / Ladipo Spare-Parts Market Finally Shut-down / How Toyota Engines Are Re-built In Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos by jummiee(f): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
seedord247:

You dont need to tell them what u want..... Immediately they see you... They know the kind of car u drive and also the part u are looking for... Kwenu. shocked

lol grin grin grin
Re: Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos by lukkie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
Callimo: This has shown that nobody here has been to Ladipo even the OP that took these street shots. How can one take pictures of street traders and push it as LADIPO MARKET.
THIS IS NO LADIPO. Wanna see what it's like? U got to come down not taking stupid shots from ur window. Do u know how industrial size warehouses that are located in Ladipo All of u posting rubish should just visit ladipo to see things for urselves angry angry angry angry

Mr LOUDMOUTH, i guess you were blind to the part where i said THIS IS JUST A SMALL SECTION OF THE MARKET. Why not go hire the Mars Curiosity rover & show us images of the secret market? I wonder why some people can't just shut their mouths if they have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos by sultaan(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
I know some get defensive when Ladipo Market is described as seen pardon if I say all I see is thrash.

I can't even belief some would take their time to load a container with that and send to naija.

I think the auto industry insiders should look at colleagues in Africa and reassess their position.

If Naija is great and the biggest used part market looks like that, wonder was it looks likes in Egypt,and South Africa.

Anyway where do you get new parts?
Re: Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos by Emperoh(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
sultaan: I know some get defensive when Ladipo Market is described as seen pardon if I say all I see is thrash.

I can't even belief some would take their time to load a container with that and send to naija.

I think the auto industry insiders should look at colleagues in Africa and reassess their position.

If Naija is great and the biggest used part market looks like that, wonder was it looks likes in Egypt,and South Africa.

Anyway where do you get new parts?

U do be surprised, but still within the same market. New or used, all can be sourced here.
The truth is that given the influx of substandard materials from China, the general concensus among technicians and these parts sellers
is that the used part is still better than a new one. Hence, why people would prefer to order their parts from USA or Europe where OEM parts last longer.
Given this trend, the junk yard/used parts boom. But yet, the china end still thrives as well.
Re: Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
OP, thanks for the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada With An Umbrella / Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Have Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.