Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tribalism/ethnocentrism: W.H.O.R.E Ravishing Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism/ethnocentrism: W.H.O.R.E Ravishing Nigeria (1026 Views)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu / Tribalism Vs. Ethnocentrism - Is There A Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism/ethnocentrism: W.H.O.R.E Ravishing Nigeria by licensed2k(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2012
It's disheartening me to always witness a tribalistic trade of abuse among the tribes in Nigeria, especially the igbo and yoruba youths.
It's apparent that all our leaders and representatives care about is the fastest and easiest way to make their pockets bigger not minding the dire consequences their action would have on the people they so swore to protect and serve with integrity. These types of leaders should be the targets of our venoms and not our fellow youths from another tribes whose bright future are also clouded by the inhumane action of these greedy and shameless leaders of ours who have made corruption a necessary norms in our society.
we are all a victims of bad governance and its high time we all come together as one voice and put an end to all these ills befallen our country. I dont see a favourable future for this nation if this tribalistic attitudes from our youths refuses to cease because sooner or later we are expected to collect the baton of power.
if we fail to do something to rectify these ills while we could, i fear the posterity may not be able to ever forgive us.
Lets stop the tribal war and help Nigeria move forward.
Re: Tribalism/ethnocentrism: W.H.O.R.E Ravishing Nigeria by licensed2k(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
mods any chance ds cld make the front page?

(1) (Reply)

CHINESE COLONIZATION: Nigerians Beware! By Sonaiya / Ribadu Report Uncovers Sleaze In Oil And Gas Sector / Which Of These Crimes Would You Recommend A Death Sentence For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.