Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (11723 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aldrick: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Dr. Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi.
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Ambassador Lawal A. Kazaure,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Lt. Col. M. Lawal Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

On the 128 Aides, Professionals, Business groups that will also be at In Washington, no Igboman is on the list also.
=========================

3 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by INTROVERT(f): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015

21 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mod PLEASE pull down this garbage

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by adamilen(f): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
What do you expect, he has made it obvious that he wants to have nothing to do with the Igbos.

16 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Danjuma827(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
As a northerner and a true Nigerian I respect this man a lot. But when it comes to the issue of being equal this man has not yet exercised it. Does he mean that his cabinent will be only for those that voter him in? No wonder I see why biafrans are being disturbed because of this act. Baba please be an equalist

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Businessideas: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
I just saw an Emefiele, Kalu and Ujah on that list. undecided

70 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by phyllosilicate(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shey people have been shouting here that Ikweres and Ikas are Igbos? That's all.

18 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Businessideas: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
adamilen:
What do you expect, he has made it obvious that he wants to have nothing to do with the Igbos.

shocked
Please look at the list once again.Please let us criticize objectively and avoid all forms of hatred so that we will have a factual basis to vote them out in 2019 if they fail to perform.

6 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is emefiele not Igbo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by sammieblaize: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by 9ousky: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why u omit Rochas Okorocha... Nonsense

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tpiadotcom: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
The op is a space booker.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Businessideas: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
9ousky:
Why u omit Rochas Okorocha... Nonsense
There is even Owelle Okorocha on the list and the Op 'deleted' his name? smh undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by omenka(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
It is a S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G Nonsense. cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by NSNA: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Not a single woman

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aldrick: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Shey people have been shouting here that Ikweres are Igbos? That's all.

oboy eeeh ah tire for those people oh.. Make dem dey der ikwerre go produce president b4 dem.

6 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by omenka(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
When they talk about stupid things like this, I pause for a moment and wonder: what if every single tribe in the country cry foul over their exemption in stuffs like this and the president were to pacify all of them with their inclusion, does it then imply the president has to travel with a representative of each tribe?? Na national conference them dey go for jand??

Kai, people mumu sha. cheesy

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tpiadotcom: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:
When they talk about stupid things like this, I pause for a moment and wonder: what if every single tribe in the country cry foul over their exemption in stuffs like this and the president were to pacify all of them with their inclusion, does it then imply the president has to travel with a representative of each tribe?? Na national conference them dey go for jand??

Kai, people mumu sha. cheesy

I don't know why some nlers insist on being so d.aft.

20 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by bababuff(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP, this is cow crap. Why is Rochas name not here?

6 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by princdebola201(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Common Sense is not common to Everybody,@Op the witches and wizard in ur village have inject Virus into ur Brain that's why ur Mendula Oblongata is Malfunctioning..

16 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by unstableaswater: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Igbos will not wait till 2019 to produce a leader, it is time up Nigeria.

We will take the CIA option of 2015 and be on our way. 2015 must not pass us by, the Zoo must fall as predicted by the CIA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Solorez2015(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some people just write coz they are yearning for recognition

4 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Solorez2015(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2015
some people just write coz they are yearning for recognition
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Cjrane2: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Wetin be the "shocking" here?
The Fulani dulllard already said he does not need Igbos. I am glad all those noise makers like Roaches that had to contest APC presidential race just to null Igbo votes from giving a block vote to Atiku during the APC presidential primaries are also under the fulani man's cane.
just know that nothing lasts forever and no condition is permanent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by sammyj: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2015
The last time i checked Okorocha is an Ibo name. wailing wailers should please stop this propaganda Abeg!!! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:47am On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

On the 128 Aides, Professionals, Business groups that will also be at In Washington, no Igboman is on the list also.

I thought Okorocha is an Iboman...he is on the entourage. Amaechi is Ibo, sk is Emefiele.

14 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Shocking! no ebira, Jukun, tapa, awori, kanuri and efik in Buhari's entourage to the us

shocked shocked

29 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Businessideas:
I just saw an Emefiele, Kalu and Ujah on that list. undecided

To yorubas Emefiele is not Igbo. As foolish as they are; They will tell you...he is SS. Even when his igbo is even clearer than igbo of those in Nsukka and Ebonyi.

8 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by idupaul: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2015
No Idoma and Oron and Igala on the list .. Obama must hear this

26 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by samadexy(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Una dey craze oh... So ROCHAS OKOROCHA don turn Hausa man abi?
Op, this is what you get when you smoke premature weed... smh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by samadexy(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

Wetin concern dull@rd with intelligent people?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo Scandal: Amnesty International Calls On Police To Investigate / Moment INEC Issued Ahmadu Fintiri Certificate Of Return (Video) / Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.