Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party (15022 Views)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by TerryCarr(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jayloy: Islam at it again, God pls save us oo from this religion of cruelty and backwardness.
They should have banished everything that has to do with innovations since their religion oppose it. HYPOCRITE.
your god is from europe
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Ediskcab(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2012
uplawal: @Maclatunji,yes or no,are they not to be killed in islam?or simply because their president or whoever is ruling them is not mentioned does not mean the talibans are not powered to execute some rulings,and pls stop putting sentiments in reality of islam, like beheading corrupt people is wrong.it seems like its you that have lost something.Pls define corrupt people for me,Islam is a religion that prevents evil rather than trying to stop it,they must have been warned and the society is not a place where such should happen,that means the people are breaking the laws,and there is punishment for every law broken,they are not naive to the society,they dared their own society,and thats what they deserve.you want them to turn their country to USA,UK and the rest,and who knows the sins the evil done must have bred,fornication,adultery,idolatory etc.

Slave lawal...... Dis is where d Love of God comes in. Jesus asked d accusers of d woman who comitted adultery 2 cast dia stones if dey were witout sin nd non of dem could. But ur allah says kill, kill, kill dis sinners because dey r not his creatns. Tell me which of ur Pakistan, afghanistan, jordan, syria, iraq, egypt, morroco, mali, somalia ets is near d UK/US in terms of standard of living nd military might. Only d God dat cn independently administer justice 2 mankind himself is d true God.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2012
is very sad how the women in those countries got no rights and they soffer... sad
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2012
Arab Muslims killing each other. No biggie. smiley
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by mki: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2012
Muhammed is responsible for all this barbarity. Instead of redirecting presumed sinners to the right path of righteousness as Jesus did, he ordered that they all be killed.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by timilehing(m): 4:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Perhaps men and women won't be sharing the same building as office. Useleess act
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by miknero(m): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2012
such culture is outdated. lack public opinion n good conscience.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by maclatunji: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2012
uplawal: @Maclatunji,yes or no,are they not to be killed in islam?or simply because their president or whoever is ruling them is not mentioned does not mean the talibans are not powered to execute some rulings,and pls stop putting sentiments in reality of islam, like beheading corrupt people is wrong.it seems like its you that have lost something.Pls define corrupt people for me,Islam is a religion that prevents evil rather than trying to stop it,they must have been warned and the society is not a place where such should happen,that means the people are breaking the laws,and there is punishment for every law broken,they are not naive to the society,they dared their own society,and thats what they deserve.you want them to turn their country to USA,UK and the rest,and who knows the sins the evil done must have bred,fornication,adultery,idolatory etc.

Oh dear, the answer is NO. Okay, let's look at it. Free-mixing of non-Mahram male and females is forbidden in Islam granted. However, if you do it, what is the exact sin you hve committed? We need a definition.

Since you seem so sure of your position, define the sin/crime they have committed under Sharia and the punishment with the relevant documentary backing. It is simple, you have made an assertion, PROVE IT!
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by maclatunji: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2012
Zeus I: The rule here, young man, is Quranic. And who makes up the states, Is it not men? And if the state fell short of their divinely assigned duty, the people; who constitute the state should administer justice. If quran says no partying(owambe and awere) for muslims; it stands! Islam is INDEED a peaceful religion. Stone to death, any who commits fornication or adultry; cut off the hand of anyone involved in theft; whip those who stares at women; every female must cover self entirely to avoid lecherous stare from men; and men should keep[goatie?] beard. Do muslims obey these and other allah inspired rules? I wonder. If they are caught in such act to face the law, they begin to seek aid from women right groups or human right organisations. Chameleons!

Elderly gentleman, can you please quote the relevant parts of the Qur'an that states that anyone who goes to a party should be beheaded. Nairaland is filled with people who can barely spell their names correctly making all sorts of comments from their severely impaired thought processes. Don't let me count you as one of them. Prove your assertions.

Your post is enough evidence that you are hugely ignorant about Islamic rulings and how they work. The very least you can do is study and understand a concept you seek to critique or shut-up. These options are open to you. kindly pick one.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by drnoel: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2012
When I say this u people would probably also call me an extrimist but the only remedy would be to eliminate these extrimists so we fit hear word joo. Men I don tire
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Deleahmed: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Afgans have too much of useless traditions in place. But for God sake why will you behead your fellow human being?
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Remii(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2012
agog: na wa o, while other countries are moving forward and breaking new grounds, islamic countries are busy moving backward under d guise of dirty religion. soon theri contemporaries will be copying them in the northern nig.

To you Afghanistan is the only Islamic country in the world, UAE, Qatar, Malaysia, KSA even Pakistan and Iran closest neighbors to Afghanistan are all going backward in your opinion or they are non-Islamic countries? Be objective, it doesn't hurt.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Lovine: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2012
How many kinds of Islam do Muslims have? Then why all these in Afghanistan? Europe, Northern Nigeria, Southern Nigeria, Libya, Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, whiwh one is the true Islam?
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2012
andyolo: shocked shocked shocked how can a group of people called the talibans deny its citicizens their fundamental human right by be-heading innocent people. I thank God that I am a proud christian. Once again proudly christian!!!.....islam wake up habaaaaaaaaaaaaa
enough dance n clap grin grin ;Dproudly christian indeed,i c
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by omowolewa: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2012
Virgin hunters at their best again!!!!!!!!
I think the the power of their god should be questioned, since it cannot act except someone act on its behalf. It cannot judge except someone judge on its behalf. There is no second chance in its agender. Fuc.king and refu.cking is the heavenly goal. What is soooooo special about bre/a/s/t and area1 that you need to hide women in thight coner.

Islam?!
If a drum continues to sound on top of its voice you know it may lose its relevance.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Jaideyone(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2012
bbpreye: The price of garri should be our main priority before we start dropping senseless comments.. Ask yourself how it affects the price of garri?
wow so ur existence revolves around gari? Good to know. This gari joke is stale. A fool like you can come up with another joke. U can do better. Smh
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2012
bbpreye: The price of garri should be our main priority before we start dropping senseless comments.. Ask yourself how it affects the price of garri?

Dont mind them jare grin persn weh never drink gaari before ain't no wetin u dey talk grin...hw many time u dey drink gaari in a day grin
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by peterpan20: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2012
ur father is next u islamic bastard
Okija_juju: Allah be praised..

All those Infidels that keep tweeting TGIF are next... angry

Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by searay(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
unanghope: Whether u like it or not! I have noticed that religion influence human life more than education... All islamic country are backward. Even though GEJ accept islamic state in northern region the usual bombing wil continue because it's their nature.... Abeg make we forget about this islamic country.. Let me ask u as the price of garri reduced due 2 dis beheaded?
increase in the quantity supply will lead to decrease in the price. This 17 people will not be buying garri again...
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Gudiza(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Rich4god: Similar thing is happening in Mali... Killings in the name of sharia law, and the true muslims will not speak against it. How then will such things stop.

Aaaah...I see what you did there..*wink*
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by maclatunji: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
peterpan20: ur father is next u islamic bastard

He is not a Muslim.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 29, 2012
Islam regrettably always attempts to achieve propagation through violence, a concept that casts doubts on the morality and rationality of the religion. Nigeria and Afghanistan are few examples in an unending lists of many others.
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 29, 2012
searay:
increase in the quantity supply will lead to decrease in the price. This 17 people will not be buying garri again...
gringrin so the price of garri is definetely going to be affected nowgrin
Re: 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2012
chukwuma101: Islam regrettably always attempts to achieve propagation through violence, a concept that casts doubts on the morality and rationality of the religion. Nigeria and Afghanistan are few examples in an unending lists of many others.
grin bro u take ham personal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Offers To Meet Putin, Still Waiting To Hear Back / Amsterdam Trade Bank, A Subsidiary Of Russia Alfa Bank Declares Bankruptcy / Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.