Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners (14133 Views)

Places To Get Life Partners / Serious Male/female In Search Of Life-partners / Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by nzenze2: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
I have been in a very fruitful relationship with my girlfriend for the past 5yrs...she has been the best in everything,very special and a huge blessing to me and my loved ones...

We started having problems late 2010 and it degenerated into something last year...to the extent that i have beaten her twice...with the help of my family members and friends i was able o win her back and we started dating again.

I proposed to her in june this year and she accepted,now she returned my ring last 3weeks with the excuse that her mom's pastor told her that i am not her destined husband...i have been soo devastated and emotionally down. I have sent gifts,begged,even my boss has called her..she has not been picking my calls and returning my pings...during the last public holidays,i managed to convince her to hangout with me so we can discuss...i picked a nice restaurant and sent her the directions..she promised she was on her way and didn't show up at the end of the day...i was just sitting at the restaurant like a fool...

This is a girl that cannot stay a day without hearing my voice...she used to be so crazy about me...now she has stayed a whooping 2 weeks without hearing my voice...am down..it is affecting my job and my studies...i really appreciate this girl,she stood by me when i had virtually nothing..please what do i do?? do i move on or continue to beg with the hope that she will change her mind?moreover i don't even think it will be easy for me to move on..
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by 50samuel(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
As 4 me i do not beliv in any pastor predicting my wife. What is important are: love, trust, compromise,dedication. I have heard a case a pastor told this guy that his gf is not meant to be his wife and when the daughter of the pastor came back to 9ija the pastor now told the guy that he has prayed and that the guy and his daughter are compatible. My advice is that you go to her house to see her and her parent to discus the issue and if after this their is no way LIFE GOES ON.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
No.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
I read until the part where the OP said he beamed her twice and I decided that the guy deserved to be dumped

13 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dat girl dos not luv u any more. She is usin her pastor as an excuse mov on wit ur life n 4get her

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
No i don't believe in that.

If God can show any pastor my future hubby then he should be able to show me that too, if i were your GF, I'd simply ask God to show me exactly what he showed the pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Flashaldrin(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Dat girl dos not luv u any more. She is usin her pastor as an excuse mov on wit ur life n 4get her
this.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
At Op, Go and read Pastor E.A Adeboye's Article on marriage for bachelors and spinsters.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
I don't allow thieves predict my future. . .

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
sexkillz: I don't allow thieves predict my future. . .
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
sexkillz: I don't allow thieves predict my future. . .

Gbam! Afin don talk am.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
nzenze2: I have been in a very fruitful relationship with my gf for the past 5yrs...she has been the best in everything,very special and a huge blessing to me and my loved ones...we started having problems late 2010 and it degenerated into something last year...to the extent that i have beaten her twice...with the help of my family members and friends i was able o win her back and we started dating again.
i proposed to her in june this year and she accepted,now she returned my ring last 3weeks with the excuse that her mom's pastor told her that i am not her destined husband...i have been soo devastated and emotionally down.i have sent gifts,begged,even my boss has called her..she has not been picking my calls and returning my pings...during the last public holidays,i managed to convince her to hangout with me so we can discuss...i picked a nice restaurant and sent her the directions..she promised she was on her way and didn't show up at the end of the day...i was just sitting at the restaurant like a fool...this is a girl that cannot stay a day without hearing my voice...she used to be so crazy about me...now she has stayed a whooping 2wks without hearing my voice...am down..it is affecting my job and my studies...i really appreciate this girl,she stood by me when i had virtually nothing..please what do i do?? do i move on or continue to beg with the hope that she will change her mind?moreover i don't even think it will be easy for me to move on..
@OP
i was going to say that no pastor had a business seeing any vision for anyone untill i saw the bolded
the pastor must be a very good prophet to have seen that you are a woman beater, angry angry
i give that pastor thumbs up
and the girl was certainly very smart to listen to the pastor
after all a broken courtship is better than a broken home.
MR go deal with your anger, then you could consider looking for a wife to marry. undecided
undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by saintvc(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
No way.pastor self de make mistake joor..No b pastor okotie tel us say stephnie b im destind wife. Naw they don divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Not at all.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2012
@ poster.. I found it. Read Baba Adeboye's message on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1024534/pastor-adeboyes-message-young-singles-marriage

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2012
Lol hell no.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Saraha1(f): 1:57am On Sep 03, 2012
At times some pastor could be right, but not withstanding we, as an individual should play our part by going on fasting to seek God intervention and I tell you that had being my way of knowing what I needed to know and God had never failed me.The problem with majority is that, we are too busy to create time to identify and listen when God is speaking to us and as such we tend to neglect the necessary things that is needed to have a happy life. However, @poster why don't you ask God if the lady in question is actually meant for you?
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Mynd44: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
@OP
i was going to say that no pastor had a business seeing any vision for anyone untill i saw the bolded
the pastor must be a very good prophet to have seen that you are a woman beater, angry angry
i give that pastor thumbs up
and the girl was certainly very smart to listen to the pastor
after all a broken courtship is better than a broken home.
MR go deal with your anger, then you could consider looking for a wife to marry. undecided
undecided undecided
My brother na true o.

I totally forgot that part, once it enters beating me up then the matter no dey easy and straightforward again undecided
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by 2goodbobo(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2012
No i dont believe that. I believe that what is yours, is yours and what is not yours, then is certainly not yours nomatter how hard you try.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by drnoel: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44: I read until the part where the OP said he beamed her twice and I decided that the guy deserved to be dumped

come that is judgmental. He has not touched her again after those last two ones. Give the guy a chance, give him a better advice that judging him. Am sure he learnt his lesson.

For me, I would say join her church so u can see the pastor face to face and then u call him out one on one and talk to him. U ask him what gave him the right to make that statement (mind u don't allow the pastor try 2 convince u with his hucus pucus bullshit)

2goodbobo: No i dont believe that. I believe that what is yours, is yours and what is not yours, then is certainly not yours nomatter how hard you try.

true I believe that too but who says she is not 4 him. U don't know that, I don't know that and neither does he. Since he wants 2 try let him do that.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by segunjowo(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2012
Sorry oh! Your case is that of a 'love gone sour'. Pick your life and move on. It is fair to assume at this stage she despise you with as much passion as she once loved you. smh.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by dontador(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
How can a pastor predict your life partner when most of the pastors have a broken marriage or couldn't he predict his life partner? You guys need to awake from your superstitious belief....
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2012
This has got nothing to do with any pastor. She's only scared of one of your punches finding her gullet and sending her to the other side, annd rightfully so too. It's a shame you let your anger ruin such a 'wonderful' relationship.
In future though, learn to be more in control of your emotions. It's not a thing of pride to abuse one's partner, believe me.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Bisjosh(f): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Not anymore!!!! angry
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2012
Bisjosh: Not anymore!!!! angry
Really? Why?
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by goofie: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2012
the pastor shld only advice according to Gods word.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by bejay766: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor is never a marriage maker, God is. He (God) is the one that puts the solitary in family.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Areaboy2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :

I stopped reading this thread right here cos here is your answer OP.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by stagger: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
OP,

Listen to me and listen very carefully.

THANK GOD THIS IS HAPPENING NOW.

The last thing you need, is a marriage that will be receiving interference from your inlaws and their pastor. So let this girl go and get another one. There are many girls out there. HUSBANDS ARE HARD TO FIND. If the girl feels you are not worthy to be her husband, there are other girls that will worship you as a husband.

The day my pastor back in the day was trying to make me leave my girlfriend (now my wife) and go for another is the day I severed my friendship with him and ties to that church. Today I am married to a woman who cannot bear to see me away from her for even one minute; that is how much she loves me.

So concerning marriage, forget all the match-making BS. It is unscriptural and not in the bible. The BIBLE says that he that finds a wife, finds a good thing....It did not say that he that marries a wife that the pastor has found for him. Be very careful. There are many pastors who were never called of God and will find damnation on that Day of the Lord.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by alaoeri: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Op she's just using pastor as an excuse, another person don feature in the film.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by free2ryhme: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
nzenze2: I have been in a very fruitful relationship with my girlfriend for the past 5yrs...she has been the best in everything,very special and a huge blessing to me and my loved ones...

We started having problems late 2010 and it degenerated into something last year...to the extent that i have beaten her twice...with the help of my family members and friends i was able o win her back and we started dating again.

I proposed to her in june this year and she accepted,now she returned my ring last 3weeks with the excuse that her mom's pastor told her that i am not her destined husband...i have been soo devastated and emotionally down. I have sent gifts,begged,even my boss has called her..she has not been picking my calls and returning my pings...during the last public holidays,i managed to convince her to hangout with me so we can discuss...i picked a nice restaurant and sent her the directions..she promised she was on her way and didn't show up at the end of the day...i was just sitting at the restaurant like a fool...

This is a girl that cannot stay a day without hearing my voice...she used to be so crazy about me...now she has stayed a whooping 2 weeks without hearing my voice...am down..it is affecting my job and my studies...i really appreciate this girl,she stood by me when i had virtually nothing..please what do i do?? do i move on or continue to beg with the hope that she will change her mind?moreover i don't even think it will be easy for me to move on..

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE · facebook status @ August 20 at 4:00pm ·

here is the link on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pastoradeboye/posts/10151194688928488

Those of you who go to your pastor to pray for you and tell you who to marry, if care is not taken, you will become a victim of lies. You are simply lazy. No pastor or prophet should tell you who to marry. They are to pray along with you, counsel and guide you using the Word of God. If you fail to pay the price to hear from God on that matter, you may be deceived. God can use your pastor or a genu
ine prophet of God to confirm what He had already told you. Many homes have been established on falsehood and that is why things are falling apart and the center can no longer hold. Some pastors are seriously into match-making. They have taken over from the Holy Spirit. Match-making remains God's prerogative and He has not delegated it to any pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / VIDEO: Chubby Ladies Fights & Undresses Themselves In Public Over A Guy. / How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.