Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Someone To Talk To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone To Talk To (1706 Views)

Ladies Talk To Me / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
I really need a friend,not just a frnd but a very close one.i feel I might go crazy if I continue this way,I need someone to talk to,like a brother sister mother or a father.just need a family in lagos nd not someone that will want something more than that.I just need a frnd to talk to. pls interested persons shld call me on 08123591995 u just might safe a soul,thanks.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
If you need a friend to talk to then share your problems here Instead of leaving your number, except you need a husband.

If you want neutral advises then delete your number and type your problems here
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sorry im not looking for a husband.I just need a true frnd to always talk to from time to time,I mustn't share my problem here.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
True friend? Okay goodluck
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
As for the no is just for this post,its not my real no.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Odunnu: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Initially, you sounded like it was a matter of life and death. How about friends you could share emails with and whatever happened to offline friends?
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
I said I need a true frnd,if I had offline I wldnt being looking for one.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Someone To Talk To by Odunnu: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
nicky4lif: I said I need a true frnd,if I had offline I wldnt being looking for one.
Hmm, true friend just like that? Assuming I want to be one, what is the guaranty you would reciprocate and not turn a monster few months down?
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks dear,just feel talkin to someone will really help because I was becoming scared that I might go crazy with the way I was thinking.well feeling abit ok.but still needs frnds because it might happen to me again.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Someone To Talk To by Odunnu: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
nicky4lif: Thanks dear,just feel talkin to someone will really help because I was becoming scared that I might go crazy with the way I was thinking.well feeling abit ok.but still needs frnds because it might happen to me again.
When next you feel like that, just come back here and rant, yes rant. We will try and understand and you will feel better grin
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ odunu,everybody can't be bad,I'm not a monster.let me tell u abt myself,I can get as many frnds as I want offline but I rather talk to someone I don't know.I don't keep too much frnds but I cherish the good ones I have with my life.
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks again.
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
@chaircover,no I don't.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Odunnu: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
nicky4lif: @ odunu,everybody can't be bad,I'm not a monster.let me tell u abt myself,I can get as many frnds as I want offline but I rather talk to someone I don't know.I don't keep too much frnds but I cherish the good ones I have with my life.
I have not said no insinuated you are bad, i just asked a question. Thats the question I asked myself. Listen, there are times i feel crazy, more times when i feel down, depressed and frustrated with stuff. I vent out online. When the advices start coming in and i read and laugh at some comments, I feel better. I am not aginst you seeking friends online, just be careful like you have been adviced. All the best
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks but its really hard for me.guess is just for the night,will be fine by 2morro.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Ivynwa(f): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2012
nicky4lif: Thanks but its really hard for me.guess is just for the night,will be fine by 2morro.

Don't you have a good friend that you can chat with online or through the phone? How about your family, your siblings etc. Find something you derive joy from and keep busy with, you can watch a good movie, listen to music, visit an educational website and learn something. Read your bible and get your spirit stirred up (if u are a christian), Write a song or a short story, immerse yourself in a book. You can also send me a line or two at ivorybt@yahoo.com and I can reply back hoping that that will make you feel better. Hugs to you!

You did sound good and jolly, take care till we get to chat again. Plenty Hugs and kisses to you. kiss kiss
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Thanks love,I really appreciate ur concern nd every one of u that took out time to call me.I'm really feeling loved right now nd I'm getting better.I don't have my siblings here with me so when ever it gets to much on me,I just feel this way.
Re: Someone To Talk To by Ivynwa(f): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2012
@Nicky4lif
While we are at it, we can give ourselves an assignment and share some favorite chapters in the Bible together, I have been lazy with my bible for sometime now so you will be helping me get some readings too. If you are lazy to pick up your bible visit www.bible.com read Isaiah chapter 60 and Romans 12, girl you are already making me read----do you know how long I haven't read my Bible? I do get quotations on my phone daily to keep up but there is nothing like chilling with the bible and you just have me doing that. Thank you and when you are done reading yours we are going to be exchanging views on that thru mail. Take care, gotta run now.

nicky4lif: Thanks love,I really appreciate ur concern nd every one of u that took out time to call me.I'm really feeling loved right now nd I'm getting better.I don't have my siblings here with me so when ever it gets to much on me,I just feel this way.

Hugs Babe!
Re: Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Niky how are you today?
Re: Someone To Talk To by nicky4lif(f): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2012
I'm getting better,thanks.
Re: Someone To Talk To by arramyjay: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2012
Hello nick4lif,hw are u?
Re: Someone To Talk To by Smuthx(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2012
if mtn free sms may not finish today and the number you posted is mtn. I may be text buddies with you. Too many if's and maybe's
Re: Someone To Talk To by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
nicky4lif: Sorry im not looking for a husband.I just need a true frnd to always talk to from time to time,I mustn't share my problem here.

I think you fail to understand the use of a public forum where you can anonymously post whatever it is you want to without fear that anyone around you will know. Yes, we typically hide behind these monikers and fake images on our profiles so we can get away with as much as we can, but still get the needed input we want from others. Feel free to tune your mind to this and post to your hearts desire.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Name.please Help!! / Men Becoming More Responsible In The House / Wedding Bell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.