Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely (2169 Views)

How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Nicely / How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Nicely / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by izenco2005(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
Don't break up with your partner by phone or email. This is disrespectful. Have the decency to do it privately and in person. You might not realize it, but there are benefits to ending a relationship in person. For one thing, it gives both people a chance to talk and reflect on the situation. And it provides an opportunity for you to learn something about yourself. ​2Don't place blame on the other person for the break up. Things are never that simple. Be prepared to discuss your relationship without pointing your finger. ​3Don't lead your ex on. If you don't want to be friends afterward, don't leave the door open for that possibility. ​4Don't be blabbermouth. Use discretion when telling mutual friends about your break up. Bragging or gossiping could be very hurtful to someone who may already be in a fragile emotional state. Be Prepared for Some Unpleasantness ​1Try to minimize the heartache. There is no way around the fact that this is going to hurt the other person. It's just like ripping off a bandage - if you rip it off all in one go, the pain will be over quickly, but if you do it slowly, it will hurt for longer. ​2Be prepared for a range of emotions. When you finally break up, you have to be prepared for anything. It could be sadness, anger, or even a lack of emotion.
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Okay noted. Next
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
NONSENSE!!!!!!
how you break up with your partner has all to do with the REASON why you guys are parting company. if he/she did something that you deem unforgiveable/nasty/unthinkable etc, then there is no need for you to worry about how you break up with them......... IMHO!
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: NONSENSE!!!!!!
how you break up with your partner has all to do with the REASON why you guys are parting company. if he/she did something that you deem unforgiveable/nasty/unthinkable etc, then there is no need for you to worry about how you break up with them......... IMHO!
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by omega25red(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
you have to break up with some women in public because she might be crazy as heck. you might need witnesses

i would say breaking up by text is the worst spinless act anyone could do though.
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
omega25red: you have to break up with some women in public because she might be crazy as heck. you might need witnesses

i would say breaking up by text is the worst spinless act anyone could do though.
And if you stay in different states what happens? As long as the message is clear, a break-up is a break-up
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by tobechi20(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Haw many hav u broken up with?op
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: NONSENSE!!!!!!

Your comments are really something i love to read,
And i respect your comments always!

nicely said!

I think you would be a nice person.

Anyway keep it up.
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by izenco2005(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mr jay wat type of job ar u into, u sound like danfo driver
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^^woah how did you guess?! i am actually a danfo driver!!!!! if you are ever around CMS then holla at me and i will give you a free ride, lol!

@Ambeautiful
thanks for the comment.
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Mynd44: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^woah how did you guess?! i am actually a danfo driver!!!!! if you are ever around CMS then holla at me and i will give you a free ride, lol!

@Ambeautiful
thanks for the comment.
Lmao. Thought no one could get to you until now
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Breaking up nicely is vry good atimes coz somtym ''Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned''
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Mynd44: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Demaejy: Breaking up nicely is vry good atimes coz somtym ''Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned''
That's just blab
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's just blab
whtever,to you
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Mynd44: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Huh?
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by Emmy9ite(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2012
Op you said two ways to breakup wif ur gal and i can see over 7 tips of breakup. Anyway i dont want to breakup. Thanks though!
Re: 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely by izenco2005(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dan I will break u

(1) (Reply)

Top Reason Girls Mess Up Relationship / Coaching Crew Needed Here / What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.