Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Definition Of Greed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Definition Of Greed (1305 Views)

The End Of Greed (pic) / The Definition Of Trouble / Greed And Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Definition Of Greed by dani1luv: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
I actually started this trend on twitter #YouAreGreedyif
ff @1_mad_man

YOU ARE GREEDY IF:
You Really Think You Could Win An Aeroplane From Mtn, By Just Recharging 200 Naira grin grin

You got Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko............and u still wanna buy Messi. Basterds angry angry angry

You have got HIV and still wanna contact Gonorrhea grin grin grin grin grin

You are using bold 8 and he is using Curve 2 and u still ask him to pay for your BIS grin grin grin

You cover your work in the Examination Hall grin grin grin grin grin

You have k-legs, and ur still jealous of a friends bow legs that are actually wider than the gates of hell grin grin grin

You eat cassava bread grin grin grin

You actually support the introduction of N5000 notes angry angry angry angry angry

You poor water to ur fanta so that it'ld make it plentiful grin grin grin

You are using etisalat grin grin grin grin grin

You are jealous of banky w's head shocked shocked grin grin

add yours! grin grin
Re: The Definition Of Greed by bunmioguns(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
you are laffing at this thread tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Definition Of Greed by dani1luv: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
YAGI - Your name is bunmioguns grin grin angry
Re: The Definition Of Greed by bunmioguns(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
dani1luv: YAGI - Your name is bunmioguns grin grin angry
grin grin grin

you bring ur gf come d one room wey u and ur paddy dey manage to stay overnight and u no wan share am wit ur paddy
Re: The Definition Of Greed by dani1luv: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
bunmioguns:
grin grin grin

you bring ur gf come d one room wey u and ur paddy dey manage to stay overnight and u no wan share am wit ur paddy

oguns, but you greedy oh!!! grin grin grin grin

Why you no if share ruqaya with gbagbo? grin grin grin
Re: The Definition Of Greed by bunmioguns(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
dani1luv:

oguns, but you greedy oh!!! grin grin grin grin

Why you no if share ruqaya with gbagbo? grin grin grin
Taaaa. . .comot there

Men dey wicked sha . . After u don propose to d girl, chop her, u wan dump her. .d girl go curse you i swear
Re: The Definition Of Greed by girlking(f): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
referring to op if as I follow u so 4 twitter u no follow back.

..........If u on twitter you have 150 followers and 3 following
..........If I beg u 4 credit and u transfer #50.00(and wen I cal u to say thanks u get mind pick)
...........if ur beautiful, smart, etc but feel your not fine enough cos u don't have a$ยง(na u suppose take everything?)
............if u have more than 3 boy friends(haba! if every girl take one one Sef e no go round)
.............if only u get indian hair, peruvian hair, brazilian hair, and now u dey wait 4 d new hair wey go come out make u buy.(u wan make d whole world go bald, abi?)
............if ur a moderator u read this and u don't put it on front page(u wan laugh alone, y?)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. / A Day I Will Never Forget(joke) / When Ayo Fayose Sees The President-elect Gen. Buhari Passing By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.