Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers (11780 Views)

My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? / Smoking Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Anytime I smoke eegbo,I always see dead people.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by cheddarking(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Legalize it....and I will advertize it...

Some of the most brilliant minds of our times have been serious pot-heads

Carl Sagan
Bob Marley
John Lennon
Richard Branson
Micheal Phelps(Most Olympic Golds in History)
A certain Barry Obama
Ted Turner

All these guys are/were giants in their fields.

If you dont like tha weed, its cool...

But please dont try to feed us Dumb Shit like this....

Now, Okoli pass me that Kpoli...

6 Likes

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by caye(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pgent1: Abeg help me shout am 2 dia ears...marijuana is not d best thing 2 give inspiration except u wan turn 2 d likes of terry g,mallam spicy&co(i hope u know dat 2baba start makng sense when he quit egbo)
Hope it is not the TuBaba, who in 2003 at Ogun state during SUG week, was smoking Ganja and calling it "My Jah!"... guess what? He had just released "Face2face"... his 1st hit album (which had African Queen in it). Talk about IQ.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by akereconfi: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Emperor5c: Na lie!!!!
Hav u eva tried smokin skonk(SK)?? I swear u‘ll b communin wif d gods

smoking SK....ya killing urself....it aint natural, made from Formalene (used in preserving dead bodies).....I havent touched cigar or anyfin smokable all ma life. Buh ma roomie smokes, and anytime he finishes 2 wraps, he eats like a lion, talk wf stupid boldness etc
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by God2man(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
akereconfi:

smoking SK....ya killing urself....it aint natural, made from Formalene (used in preserving dead bodies).....I havent touched cigar or anyfin smokable all ma life. Buh ma roomie smokes, and anytime he finishes 2 wraps, he eats like a lion, talk wf stupid boldness etc
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Emperor5c(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
akereconfi:

My broda jst try smoke am 1st only den wil u realise wot u‘ve bn missin all dis while..

1 Like

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by sunchrist(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Smoking indian hemp is like killing your career with your mouth, bcus have once be in that problem. so anyone who smoke can stop it with determination. plz quit is never too late to stop, plz stopppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by akereconfi: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Emperor5c:
My broda jst try smoke am 1st only den wil u realise wot u‘ve bn missin all dis while..

I stay in an Area where if u dont smoke....they will term u "JEW MAN".....n i hav being able to stay all ma life without smokin nor drinking..........buh am addicted to COCA COLA soft drink....coke.(not cocaine o). Like cigar contains nicotine, that'z d addictive part of cigar.....in coke, there'z caffeine and that caffeine makes me addicted. My soft drinks do me well......thanks for ya "BLAH" am good
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Amugbo since '82 cool
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by bojar(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
I think the Article is over-generalized
The Long and Short term Effects of Marijuana differ among individuals..
Marijuana Acts on the mindset of the smoker. It inflates the state of your mind whether negative or positive.Most of the Gurus I met in school were addicts

1 Like

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by finefabby(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Saw it written somewhere in this thread that 2face quit igbo shocked cheesy abeg I no wan laugh hohohohoho
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by olempe(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Callotti:

Dumb arzzzes! But they sing AND PHOCK good tho. . .like BOB MARLEY!!!cheesy
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Emperor5c(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
akereconfi: ..........buh am addicted to COCA COLA soft drink....coke.(not cocaine o)......in coke, there'z caffeine and that caffeine makes me addicted. My soft drinks do me well......
Arh!! I shld ve kwn dat yhu a kid..buh my son yhu addictn 2 coke z rili disturbin. dnt u fink abt diabetics??
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by kpolli(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
I just read a report that multitasking reduces IQ more than smoking marijuana
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by EvilSirit: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mee dey cook am wit beans & I like mii tin like that....

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Clemzy16(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Whatever has a disadvantage has an advantage. Although, i'm not supportive of it. But Mariguana has It's own benefits in the body. The medical expert will always go againist it just as they go against traditional medicines(knowing fully well that it works, and healthy for the human body). They feel it might put them out of business. Infact, It exist in every aspect of the society. Same applies to the court. They seems not to believe that juju exist. So, It's all way round.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by strangest(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
the only reason i can change my name from snoop dog to lion dog... ca'mon gimme some of that yikkky yikky uhhh weeee
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Oskilala: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
The smell of that fin alone, eraces ur medulla....
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Once was an addict, and when I stopped,5years latter I still feel it in my morning breadth ; talk about lungs damage
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mari j na my food ooo make u no spoil am 4 me
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Shaw007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
8POINTS!!! 8 effing PoINTS!! shocked
damn! I'm less than 10pts short of genius and den u got sometin taking 8 MORE POINTS!?? . . .

***i'd rather die dan smoke kpoli***
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by tochilastborn(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
@op.it depends on ur reason 4 smoking ganja.those dat go mad are those dat took more dan their brains could manage[b]@op.it depends on ur reason 4 smoking ganja.those dat GO MAD are those dat took more dan their brains could manage or simply those who have no worthy reason for taking d substance..as for me Ganja gives me a peaceful sleep and olympian speed.Bt my advice is TO MUCH OF EVRY TIN IS TO BAD.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Everest9(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
ok na
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
I agree MJ is not for the tender mind,though natural it is heavy working with the mental and nervous system,it just enhances you and bring out the best in you.its drug,an effective and a herbal one.i relax with it few times when i feel tensed up.its the addiction thats a problem,once you can control it,you good to go Bro.its God's gift to humanity,thats why in the whole world it goes for a price.Weed is a lifestyle or culture around the world.you cannot smoke all the igbo in this world.thats the goodnews.you smokes yours and die,from generation to generation thats why i portrayed it as a culture. From jamaica to South africa to nigeria and america,it is a favorite.i have traveled well to see this by myself,i just concluded that this is life,if it suits you go with it and if not leave a pole space.

1 Like

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
[/color]I agree MJ is not for the tender mind,though natural it is heavy working with the mental and nervous system,it just enhances you and bring out the best in you.its drug,an effective and a herbal one.i relax with it few times when i feel tensed up.its the addiction thats a problem,once you can control it,you good to go Bro.its God's gift to humanity,thats why in the whole world it goes for a price.Weed is a lifestyle or culture around the world.you cannot smoke all the igbo in this world.thats the goodnews.you smokes yours and die,from generation to generation thats why i portrayed it as a culture. From jamaica to South africa to nigeria and america,it is a favorite.i have traveled well to see this by myself,i just concluded that this is life,if it suits you go with it and if not leave a pole space.[color=#006600]I agree MJ is not for the tender mind,though natural it is heavy working with the mental and nervous system,it just enhances you and bring out the best in you.its drug,an effective and a herbal one.i relax with it few times when i feel tensed up.its the addiction thats a problem,once you can control it,you good to go Bro.its God's gift to humanity,thats why in the whole world it goes for a price.Weed is a lifestyle or culture around the world.you cannot smoke all the igbo in this world.thats the goodnews.you smokes yours and die,from generation to generation thats why i portrayed it as a culture. From jamaica to South africa to nigeria and america,it is a favorite.i have traveled well to see this by myself,i just concluded that this is life,if it suits you go with it and if not leave a pole space.I agree MJ is not for the tender mind,though natural it is heavy working with the mental and nervous system,it just enhances you and bring out the best in you.its drug,an effective and a herbal one.i relax with it few times when i feel tensed up.its the addiction thats a problem,once you can control it,you good to go Bro.its God's gift to humanity,thats why in the whole world it goes for a price.Weed is a lifestyle or culture around the world.you cannot smoke all the igbo in this world.thats the goodnews.you smokes yours and die,from generation to generation thats why i portrayed it as a culture. From jamaica to South africa to nigeria and america,it is a favorite.i have traveled well to see this by myself,i just concluded that this is life,if it suits you go with it and if not leave a pole space.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Abeg make dem legalise eegbo joor, mi can't do without smoking for one day Ooo!

I also use it as an appetiser it makes me eat weller, u knwhtimsayin!?

Abeg jango, roll me one jumbo grin

1 Like

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Shalome(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
"Weed is bad ke" i Laff in Creole,U Believe that shit cos some Lame nigga said that shit. Snøop dogg,chino XL are certified genius and guess what,they are heavy dopers. Weed is önly meant for intelligent persons. Any person that claims he/she forgets stuff and feels paranoid after smoking the holy Leaf must have used overdose or their psyche is Lightweight....know ur Limit and puff. *bonafide ganja breed*

1 Like

Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by lagcity(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Of course! why do u think dem they call am goof? smoking igbo is like clubbing your brain cells to death.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by LagosBoi2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pgent1: Abeg help me shout am 2 dia ears...marijuana is not d best thing 2 give inspiration except u wan turn 2 d likes of terry g,mallam spicy&co(i hope u know dat 2baba start makng sense when he quit egbo)

who told you 2baba stopped smoking? anyday anytime he's high on weed.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Ilekokonit: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Anything that changes your brain chemistry (including Marijuana and most illicit drugs) WILL sooner or later affect your mental well being.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by Cuddlemii: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Other words or terms for marijuana(extra education)
Igbo,
o fe lo wa pa,
kpolli,
fried fish,
grass,
pot,
ganja,
do*pe,
wanna go for a haircut,
indian hemp,
spliff,
mofe tafe,
gbana
weed
Re: Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers by james1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lol.those stubborn young men should read this,young pple can't leave weed alone.
Some are even upgrading to skonk and whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 5,000 Nigerian Doctors In S/africa - Envoy / CSOs Hold "Let The Poor Live" Protest In Abuja Over Ban On Sachet Alcohol / Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.