Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Smoking Marijuana? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Marijuana? (2998 Views)

My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story / Smoking Marijuana Reduces IQ Of Teenagers / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Marijuana? by bstunna(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] Pot, reefer, Ganja, Sensimilla it has a wide variety of names, and a large population of smokers, some say its healthy others, say its harmful. Do you smoke weed and why?
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by GNature(m): 5:32am On Sep 10, 2006
My man, this is your first post ever on Nairaland and it is about weed/Ganja

I don't smoke it sha.
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by omonozozo(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2006
mariowana ist nicht gut!
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by mamaput(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2006
I have smoked weed.
I have smoked it when i am with friends and i have drank it as punch.
But i never buy the think shaa . And i never looked for it shaa, or asked for it shaa.
But niw i do not have any friends that smoke it so i do not even think about it.
Out of sight is out of mind.
I see nothing bad iin it if one is a joker smoker. The problem starts when it becomes a habit
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by EmemJU(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2006
I don't smoke weed or any other thing for that matter. That's because I still don't understand what smoke is - food or drug?
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by ikamefa(f): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2006
if you talking second hand smoke yes ! " grin " yes on several occasions , i have used it in my hair cream on so many occasions because i hear its good for the hair.

so yes igbo no be bad thing to me, depends on how you use it!
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by Oracle(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2006
Nope, i've not tasted it but those that have done that say itz sweet.

Re: Smoking Marijuana? by iice(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2006
lol Ganja hehehehe, i get friends wey dey smoke am, no big deal for me, i've even seen people do crack but that's just crazy. Mary J is good for relaxation so they tell me lol
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by izoneb(f): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2006
why try something that can make you go mad?except craze de hungry you.not everyone's head is garawa.e favor some,e kolo some.no be witch be that?where is majek fashek?maradona?Whitney Houston?To mention but a few please be forewarned for those of us who haven't tried it.Heard the solution for mari j addiction is not trying it at all.Peace!
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by Oracle(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2006
Those that are addicted to it, find it hard to stop
but it really gives a cool feeling
i'm not talking from experience
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2006
It depends on your hmmmm stamina/resistance/hmmm what other word? lol Coz i know people who are sane when they smoke it, it just makes them relaxed, and i know those who get crazy when they smoke it. Not to mention those who get freaky from it grin grin grin.
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by desiree(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2006
@izoneb

True talks, weed is very addictive and before you know it you are hooked, got a friend who started smoking it for experimentation and casual relaxation(10 years ago)and got addicted to it.

The argument he gives is that the one they smoke in Europe is different from the Naija/Jamaican one( that make you go crazy) but i see it this way, weed is weed. Just don't do it.
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by flyingdut(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2006
cannabis is the most common drug of abuse. it is produced from dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds of the weed cannabis sativa. it comes as a herbal material [grass or marijuana]. resin [hash], cannabis oil or the very potent form skunk. active ingredient is 9-delta-tetrahydrocannibinol [THC].

usage can be variable from the infrequent use to daily heavy use; the latter at higher risk of harmful effects and most likely to take other drugs. a specific receptor for cannabis have been located in the body. the metabolites are absorbed into fat meaning urine test for cannabis remains positive up to 4 weeks after regular use have ceased.

the effects of intoxication are apprent from within minutes lasting up to hours, with orally consumed cannabis being more prolonged. these include euphoria [the giggles], sense of enhanced well being, relaxation, altered sense of time, and increased appetite [the munchies].

harmful effects include paranoia, panic attack, amotivational syndrome, anxiety/depression and schizophrenia.
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by ladex142(m): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2006
Marijuana has many medical advantages you know  cheesy
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by izoneb(f): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2006
Whatever!!!!!!!!!
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by ladex142(m): 2:55am On Sep 27, 2006
yeah grin whatever
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by anz0002: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2012
Although people smoke weeds but they have an adverse effect on the health of the person.

Re: Smoking Marijuana? by DonnyD24hj: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
I am smoking weed too. The main goal is to relax the body and improve emotional state, relieve muscle tension, distract from thoughts from work. And to achieve all this, you need to have a way. It can be an interesting book, an adventure movie or a video game. In my case, it's a bong smoking with a percolator, which I recently bought online at https://everythingfor420.com/collections/cheap-bongs-under-50/ I was struck by the variety of bongs and bowls to them, it was hard to choose a design, so that I liked everything. But the best there was the pricing policy. So it is not surprising that instead of one bong I bought three.
Re: Smoking Marijuana? by jeffersonsam: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Smoking causes so many health issues in the body, so better to leave this habit.

(1) (Reply)

Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? / Effects Of Trim And Fit Diet Coffee / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.