Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Enemies Within - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Within (832 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope / Ijaws &other Southsouth Minorities Are The Greatest Enemies Of Igbos Not Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Within by maigaskiya1: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2012
It is so disheartning that our dear country has been hijackd by mediocres and wickd elements just for their selfish intrest,and we the citizens mostly the youths are already wit our pop corns and ju4ce or puff puff and zobo siting comfortably enjoying the show.the question now is how long shall we continue to sacrifice our best on the alters of political cynisms and mediocrities with the politicans as chief priest and we the masses as the alter boys.just last week the president of electricity wokers union was interviewd live on an ait program nd he was quoted saying that the condition7 for setling their rift wit the fg is d sack of the power minister.like a huge joke this manwas sackd yesterday.we all know that prof barth is the best performing minister,thou we have other wonderful ministers that i doff my hat for the likes of the trade and investment minister,the agric minister,the minister of transport,the minister of interior.but i mentiond barth because of how critical that sector and the amount of sharks that infestd that water.the powers that be in nija fought dirty to se that we wil not enjoy stable power in nija by truncatng the eforts of d minister with various allegations also the civil servants working are not left out in the roforofo.a former northern senator who grantd an interview ye7taday wit the sun newspaper made it clear that the civil servents that is the perm secs md d directors of the various ministeries re very powerful and they can make nd mare a minister who didnt dance to their tune.that d civil service rule is old nd arcaiec nd needs to be re visitd.bola ige was a victim of this gimicks,nw barth nnaji.this a man undr hs supervisn nija has ataind her greatest electricity generation of 4700mw nd with d hope of atiang 9000mw by d end of dis year.the cabals wer at it wit soludo wen he wantd to reform our economy wit hs new proposd curency regim by removing d double digit zeros frm our curency index but the cabals rushd 2 aso rock nd d nxt was d sacking of soludo.reasons, they re incharge of nijas bureu the change black market which any economist wil sit down and tel u the audious efect on those neferious actiuites harm meted 2our economy.nw ghana nd venezula re riping the benèit of the same system rejectd in nija.finaly am nt saying that nija wil nt move forward witot prof,but nija wil nevar move forward as long as we continue to condone acts lyk dis.and this is an eye opeaner that in ds country no mater how good a leadr is their people behnd d scene who work aganst hm.it hapnd 2 yardua nw gudluk 2mro it might be any of u.we re inded our enemies
Re: Enemies Within by Callotti: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Sending text-messages as the only form of penmanship has really killed good writing skills I swear. grin
WTH-F?
Who needs William Shakespeare after reading the above?
Re: Enemies Within by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2012
It's really sad and apparent that we're in a country where everyone isn't pulling in the same direction.

You see instances (for decades now) where individuals are either caught red-handed with their hands in the till (stealing billions of naira....or dollars in some cases), or have questions to answer on their integrity and ability to carry out their jobs effectively, yet they either remain in office or are given a slap on the wrist and allowed to go (with the billions they've stolen) and sin no more; we are now confronted with a situation where we have a performing minister that has been forced out of office b'cos of 'confict of interest'....apparently Nigeria changed overnight and started having zero tolerance on these issues.

The fact of the matter is that the dinosaurs in the civil service/unions and other shadowy forces (that would prefer to see things in the power sector remain as they are) have succeeded in edging this man out of office and it's a sad day for Nigeria.

I don't expect him to be a Saint, but i'm sure a way could have been found for any company he has shares in to participate and bid for whatever in an open manner....the whole process could have been overseen by an independent body seperate from the power ministry for instance.

The fact these lazy (quota-system/federal character/man-know-man) civil/public servants were calling for his head is laughable as we all know how indolent, unqualified and corrupt most of them are.
Re: Enemies Within by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Enemies Within by Callotti: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2012
I swear. . .the kinds of text messages I receive from Nigerians ehn. . .it shows the contents of their brains!
Only stinking poo!
Thank God I went to school before JSS and SSS illiteracy-education started.
Truncated sentences!
Rubbbbbbbbbbbbbish!!!
Some 'agbayas' think it is soooooooooooo coooooooooooool.
Even with grey p-ubic bald patches! cheesy

OP. . . please, go back and re-write your 'missive'!
Thank you. I am not the only one complaining on this thread.
I don't use more than one handle at a time. . .unless your resident 'Sharia 'Arlot' called MonkeyNa2WOR-WOR and her extremely 'timid'. . .village palace guard aka IYANDA of NL bans their grandma! kiss
Re: Enemies Within by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Callotti: I swear. . .the kinds of text messages I receive from Nigerians ehn. . .it shows the contents of their brains!
Only stinking poo!
Thank God I went to school before JSS and SSS illiteracy-education started.
Truncated sentences!
Rubbbbbbbbbbbbbish!!!
Some 'agbayas' think it is soooooooooooo coooooooooooool.
Even with grey p-ubic bald patches! cheesy

OP. . . please, go back and re-write your 'missive'!
Thank you. I am not the only one complaining on this thread.
I don't use more than one handle at a time. . .unless your resident 'Sharia 'Arlot' called MonkeyNa2WOR-WOR and her extremely 'timid'. . .village palace guard aka IYANDA of NL bans their grandma! kiss

Madam, how body?
Re: Enemies Within by Callotti: 3:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Aigbofa:

Madam, how body?

As beautiful as ever. cool
How you dey my 'old friend'? wink

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Orders Immediate Evacuation As River Niger Attains Highest Level / Why Do You Have To Kill In God’s Name? / Cross River: Giant "Red Neck" Lizard Causes Stir During Commissioner's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.