Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Idris Abdulkarim Is Jaga Jaga OBJ -- I Never Forget Am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Abdulkarim Is Jaga Jaga OBJ -- I Never Forget Am (813 Views)

OBJ: I Refused The Choice Of A Corrupt Successor / Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh / Obj: "i Am Better Off In Nigeria Than I Would Have Been In Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idris Abdulkarim Is Jaga Jaga OBJ -- I Never Forget Am by alienvirus: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
According to him, “One of the worst problems Nigeria is facing is disbelief.

Nigerians no longer believe in themselves neither do they believe in their country. That takes me back to that song ‘jaga jaga’. How could a sane man dare to call his country jajajaja? It is the height of blasphemy.

We are grooming our youths for tomorrow’s leadership and with such persons I don’t think the country can move forward.
Concretely put, leadership connotes ability to inspire, direct, move, motivate, propel and encourage others positively to the targeted end. It is simply the ability to lead others.

An effective leader strives to avoid failure by guarding against inability to organize details, unwillingness to render humble services, fear of competition from followers, lack of imagination, selfishness, intemperance, living on rumors and gossips, favoritism and nepotism, emphasis on title and authority, excessive stress and burn out.

He must also remember that leadership is an interaction between the characteristics of the leader himself and the characteristics of the situation in which leadership takes place.”

Conclusively, the Ota farmer buttressed that, “leadership should be a relay race and not an obstacle race.”

(1) (Reply)

Official: Nigeria First Lady Hospitalized Abroad / 800 Companies Fold In 2 Years – NACCIMA / Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.