Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity (1997 Views)

Please Fix My Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / My Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by frostbyte: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dubai is the playground of the middle east, easy visa and relatively cheap air fare. I have a friend that does travel protocol for these big shots and we see them fly our young girls out for escapades. My girlfriend flew to Dubai with "friends" for a vacation, she isn't into buying or selling stuff. just a fun trip. got there and claimed communication was bad and expensive, sent pictures of her hanging out solo…..who and where are the "friends"? Its so hard to confront and accuse her, she will use reverse psychology and put the blame on me. but i know she went with a sugar uncle..the one behind the camera. she couldn't afford the trip on her own savings. How should i do, i am so angry and disgusted looking at her……is my suspicion right or wrong?
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Shinor(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Probably
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Sijo01(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Is she the same person that makes you to open 'Angels and Demons on Facebook' thread
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
^ bad gyel
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Flygeriana(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
frostbyte: she couldn't afford the trip on her own savings.
*Flygeriana walks in, singing Davido "she wan go America, but she no geti visa!"

Runs gal.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
*Flygeriana walks in, singing Davido "she wan go America, but she no geti visa!"

Runs gal.
*joins him in singing*
Bami mujo mujo
Ijo baba shina rambo ooo...rambo!
Ani won fe bami mujo.... mujo!
Na my money, money oh kpokpokpo....

*badosky begins to vibrate like shakira*
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Acidosis(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*joins him in singing*
Bami mujo mujo

*whip her a_s* then *stop the music*

*clears throat* uhmm, poster what did you say ?

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
This OP can sha lie undecided
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Caracta(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*joins him in singing*
Bami mujo mujo

I must confess, you are a very interesting character!
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by frostbyte: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
She is the same girl and its real story......
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
^So you are still dating her?shocked
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Caracta:
I no rite? Rare breed I guess! wink cool

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
frostbyte: She is the same girl and its real story......
Ok! Hia we go...
I ignored ur mumulistic qualities on d last thread cus I felt sorry for ur stupidddd azz.U still dating a lady u do not trust? Dude... when mistrust comes in loves go out.Deep within u, u no dat lady is out doing d do... stop buying into her composed bullshyte. U and I no dat lady is wiv u for security reasons, Mr man! Engage ur brain! If u find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
Attention seeking is a biatch
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by greedie1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Guy dont just lament, do something!! U feel someone sponsored her trip? Ask her! U feel she has a sugar uncle? Ask her! She wont be expecting d question, so weda she lies or not, u should knw d truth from her countenance, body lang, etc except she is a professional liar.

I dont get it, y should anyone be in a relationship wit someone he\she doesnt trust? It seems an alarming no of modern day youths r scared of bein on der own. Try bein in a relationship wit urslf, u ll find it gratifying, trust me.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Sijo01(f): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dyt: ^ bad gyel

Lmao... U kno dax nt tru na
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Sijo01(f): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: This OP can sha lie undecided

watin bi dis
No skul fex 4yu dix session angry angry
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by avicky(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Caracta:
Yes, she is. And i follow her evrywhere on NL.
Would love to meet her real life.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
avicky:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have a stalker? Haaaa!!! * starts googling/searching for e-bodyguard*
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by avicky(f): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yes oh.
I'm now 'MTN, everywhere you go'.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by baggy4luv(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
them they stalk you(insult).wetin make them do kim kardasian.#remove your memory card and insert it again.obofteh
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by ronkebp(f): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Really?? this is what happens when you date a pretty girl......LACK OF TRUST IS ALWAYS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Shugamania(f): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2012
avicky:
We plenty sef. Am always looking forward to her replies.. Comic, harsh and realistic all rolled into one.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Shugamania(f): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01: Is she the same person that makes you to open 'Angels and Demons on Facebook' thread
Same question i was gonna ask.

frostbyte: She is the same girl and its real story......

Hmmm... U chop vegetable angry undecided
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by ikekings1: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2012
ronkebp: Really?? this is what happens when you date a pretty girl......LACK OF TRUST IS ALWAYS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by ikekings1: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2012
ronkebp: Really?? this is what happens when you date a pretty girl......LACK OF TRUST IS ALWAYS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.
Crap!!!! Coming from an ugly thing with a biased mind.... So you are good for dating baa?
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Mynd44: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2012
I still think the OP is a liar
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2012
Lol. Very interesting title I must say. Infidelity is always sweeter when it is has an international dimension.

In any case, may God continue to bless and prosper 'sugar uncles' for subsidising so many relationships and young marriages. If they ever remove their subsidy, most lover-boys would collapse under the pressure of meeting up with their girlfriends'/wives' demands.
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2012
^ loool....
Yeye pikin!
Re: My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity by mspookie: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Would u have taken her to dubai if dis generous unkle didn't take her
YOLO...Let Fiancee enjoy pls
You should have enquired abt her friends at d airport if it meant so much na.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak / If You're My Boyfriend / I Have A Small Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.