Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

DSTV Palava In My House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Palava In My House (684 Views)

Nollywood's Palava !!! / Big Brother Africa Activation Palava ? / Hitv And This Scanning Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Palava In My House by dam4wummy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
There is this funny advertisement on DSTV that is been shown regularly where there is a woman that knocked a sleeping man's head, then the next thing another woman was laughing at the front door. Please people are the women the same, both the woman that knocked someone and the one laughing. ℓ̊ really need answers please. winkThere is this funny advertisement on DSTV that is been shown regularly where there is a woman that knocked a sleeping man's head, then the next thing another woman was laughing at the front door. Please people are the women the same, both the woman that knocked someone and the one laughing. ℓ̊ really need answers please.

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 9: Kofya Brown Evicted / BBA Africa: Matters Arising / TORN OFFICIAL TRAILER 2013 (nigerian Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.