Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Types Of Seducer In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Seducer In The World (1122 Views)

Guys Only: The "seducer" And The "artist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Seducer In The World by Ojdanavigator(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
There are nine seducer types in the world. Each type has a particular character trait that comes from deep within and create a seductive pull.
1. CHARMERS: They want and know how to please i.e. they are social beings.
2.NATURALS: They are spontaneous and open.
3. IDEAL LOVERS: They have an aesthetic sensibility that they apply to romance.
4. CHARISMATICS: They have an unusual confidence in themselves.
5. STARS: They are ethereal and envelop themselves in mystery.
6. COQUETTES: They are self-sufficient, with a fascinating cool at their core.
7. SIREN: They have an abundance of sexual energy and knows how to use it.
8. RAKES: They insatiably adore the opposite sex, and their desire is very infectious.
9. DANDIES: They like to play with their image, creating a striking and androgynous allure.

My blog http://www.seductiontipsnaija..com will take you inside each of the nine types of seducer. At least one of them should strike a chord, that is, You will recognise part of yourself. That will be the key to developing your own powers of attraction. All you have to do is just think of the nine types as shadows, silhouettes. But know that, only by stepping into one and letting it grow inside you, can you begin to develope the seductive character that will bring you limitless power.
Re: Types Of Seducer In The World by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
What a waste
Re: Types Of Seducer In The World by MMM2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
10. Money : seduce her thing with ur money undecided
Re: Types Of Seducer In The World by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Adivce Abt My GF / Shocking!! 40 Year Old Mother Who Is Sleeping With Her Son Is Now Pregnant ! / 7 Good Reasons NOT To Send Your Nude Photos To Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.