Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (36780 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by larman4u(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yes,I won't mind joining the banking Industry.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
I can't imagine the stupidity in this thread. See people dying to the dump poster's topic. Since last year can't U people think for once? This thread got no response. Pls go to the bank or make enquiries and stop fooling around. Imagine someone posting his C.V for us to see, what a dump mu mu
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by farotika(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2009
Hmn, it’s very amazing to this kind of response to the question posted by this mysterious poster.

But, the truth of the matter is this, Obin (Oceanic bank Int. plc) has one or two criteria which must be met before you can be eligible for employment in this great institution:

You must be a graduate of a recognized university (home and abroad) with at least second class lower division. Interestingly, the bank also employ HND graduate as full staff if such candidate possesses at least upper credit as his/her graduating grade.

Secondly, you must apply online at www.oceanicbanknigeria.com; a number will be given to you immediately after application, copy the number and keep it well; you might be called anytime opportunity comes.

If you're so lucky to be called, you'll have to write a test (a very tough one).

After the test (provided you passed), you'll be called for interview which naturally you should pass except you're not good at all.

All these criteria must be met before you'll be able to work in Obin as a starter.

For experienced staff: Apply on-line and wait to be called for interview.

Chiao!!!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by tunji1(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2009
Yes I will like to work there.Is there any way u can help?
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by gaskinachi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ktemple(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2009
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by elsy(f): 2:28am On Mar 07, 2009
yes please
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by wosilat: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2009
yes i will like to work as their full staff.any latest b'cos i just fill their online application form.pls house i need information about their employment
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Dejavu147: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
yes Bros i would like to work there, if i may ask? are you the HRM or Part of the Human Capital of the Bank?, if so Bros Abeg i have Done all that am required to do,i mean i have done the Aptitude Test,interview followed by Employment for and also the Police report,all that remains right now is my posting since November 6th 2008, please if you are part of the Posting Crew of oceanic Bank(oceanic Securities) Please kindly shed more light on this so that we that remain to be posted dont die longing for our posting to different Branches of the Bank, thank you.
Dejavu kiss
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by matataehi: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2009
brother which one be ur own? u jt want to find our mouth or u want to hlp us, wheel jt in case u want to help us, i don't mind working for them.but if u jt want to find wht is in on our mouth go front or back plssssssss
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Dejavu147: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2009
Guy, which level man,i just dey ask question ni man no be say i dey like try find talk for una Mouth okay?, so if you know say you wan work for Oceanic,i Don tell you make u carry ur C.V Go dem office for OJUELEGBA for RANDU junction make u submitted the c.v give the Security guy wey dey downstairs for the side to the oceanic securities office ok, Na so dem dey talk no be say make u Just dey Yan Opata like dat.
Dejavu.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by silvertony: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2009
I won,t mind one bit.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by jayneee: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by FORTUNEBA: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2009
Yes I would, as long as I will be employed as a full staff and not a contract staff whom much is expected from but less is given
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2009
No!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by nich(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2009
Nope! tongue
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Hymo(f): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2009
Hi dejavu,speaking of oceanic bank i just finishd my youth service wit oceanic bank nd til nw we ve nt heard any jist do u stil tink dat d corpers who servd thr would possibly be retaind nd i dnt think oceanic bank is recruitin wen dy ve corpers waitin 2 be cald bak 2 work.cheers
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by jasu: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2009
yes, i wiil like to work there.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by farotika(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2009
@dijavu147 & hymo,

Both of you can reach me via: toscotee2001@yahoo.com

Chiao!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by atura: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2009
why not? is a very good and well orgainise bank

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by segebaba2(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2009
My name is segun.I am willing and ableto work there.Furthermore,i am currently working in a bank. you can contact me on this mobile number:08062382418.

thanks
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by bayemibo: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2009
YESOOOOOO
I WANT TO EXPERIENCE PEACE!!!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by onyiidon: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2009
oceanic bank plc is my no one choice, i will like to work there. besides, i bank with them.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by joxiri: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
I dont know much about the bank on the nigerian banking sector, but I would like to know why there is an astonishing amount of response in favour of working there.
what makes the bank special
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by pat2: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
I would like to work in oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by segebaba2(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2009
I am willing to do it even if it is possible now
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by abfalkolly(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2009
i wouldnt mind cos it has always been my dreams to work in banking sector
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by solosimple(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
Sure I will
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by oprahchomy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2009
yes i would like to work in oceanic
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by xstinmike: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
Yes, I would also like to work in Oceanic Bank, Any Show?
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by MarioD1: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2009
yesoooo,  i want to work with OCEANIC BANK. if the grace & will of God throw me in there, i shall be the happiest man on earth.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by dapplicant: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
Yes o.Your survey is very interesting but are u trying to give us a hint that oceanic bank has started recruiting again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.