Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (36766 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by pauletter: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
grin i love to :
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by cindylove: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2008
Yes,i'l like to work with Oceanic Bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by w1plus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2008
i love oceanic bank plc. I'll love to work with Oceanic Bank plc.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Darey: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
i will be very glad to work in oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Colman(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
YES. I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN OCEANIC BANK.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Nasjeem: 2:04pm On May 01, 2008
Yes,i would like to work in Oceanic Bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by olachy: 2:11pm On May 02, 2008
everybody is saying they wld like to work thr, why?its jus cuz of the take home pay n nothin else, the only motivating factor in naija now seems to just be money, well i guess i understand that considering the ridiculously high cost of living n low income.
to be honest,all banks need to provide beta working conditions for their staff, wot gud is all the money in the world if u have no health, time or peace of mind to spend it??
all in all, i would prefer somewhr else,
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by christiann(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2008
I will love working in oceanic Bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by colove: 6:15pm On May 02, 2008
hi,yes as a skilled staff and not otherwise,
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by hanen(f): 12:19pm On May 03, 2008
y'all are still replying to this thread? retarded. shocked
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by idogun: 4:06pm On May 07, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam

Due to the F/M or advert i saw in your website i have good interest of working in your bank and long i wait to meet this opportunity and here it is.
Sir am IDOGUN LAWRENCE a fresh graduate of electrical/electronics engineering in Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma with a second class upper division and i have successfully completed my NYSC feb.2008 and ready to add meaningfully towards a challenging organization.
I have an attachment of my details CV's or Resume.and i have good team spirit and am ready to work with any.
Sir,i will be greatful if this application is given any useful consideration.

IDOGUN IBODEME LAWRENCE
PHONE NO; 08083446616
larryidogun@yahoo.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE: A Fresh Graduate Of Electrical Electronics Engineering Seeking A Trainee Engineering Job In Power, Control, Machines, Computer, Electronics And Telecommunication, Accurate, Ability To Learn Fast, Working With My Team And Initiatives And To Contribute Meaningfully Towards The Growth And Development Of A Challenging And Competitive Organization.
SKILLS/QUALITIES: Excellent Communication Skills, Creative And Innovative, Meticulous And Accuracy, Ability To Work With Team, Impeccable Characters And Integrity.

PERSONAL DATA:
SEX: MALE
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
DATE OF BIRTH: 26TH OCTOBER, 1982
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: ESTAKO EAST
STATE OF ORIGIN: EDO STATE
NATIONALITY: NIGERIAN

EDUCATIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS
 B.Eng (Hons) Electrical / Electronics Engineering 1999-2005, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Second Class Upper Division.
 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (Waec) 1996, @ Ajara Grammar School, Badagry, Lagos State
 First School Leaving Certificate Examination (Fslce) 1990, @ Army Children’s Primary School, Badagry, Lagos State.

WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH DATES
 National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) @ Christ Our Foundation Academy, Private School, Emure - Ekiti, Ekiti State (2007-2008)
 Six Month Industrial Training (IT) @ Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Auchi Business Unit, Auchi Edo State. (2004)

DESCRIPTION OF JOBS
 Maintenance of Electrical Devices and Machines, Earthing, Re-Planting of wooding and Concrete Pole and some Basic Safety in Workshop practice.

HOBBIES
Making Friends, Reading Interesting Books and Dialoguing on Important Issues.
REFEREES
1. Dr. Sylvester Idogun
HOD.Pathology and Chemical Laboratory,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),
Benin City, Edo State.

2. Mr. Henry Idogun
General Manager,
Salamasor Nig. Ltd Lagos.

3. Mr. Omojefe Richard Onoyiwe
Emma-delta Group, Lagos.

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by opeewe: 4:53pm On May 07, 2008
yesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by cocomezaya(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2008
you Already know the answer is YES Why Do ask anyway?
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by kadiene: 9:52am On May 08, 2008
Yes I would like to work in Oceanic Bank

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by MrDecency: 3:45pm On May 08, 2008
a beg mak i no dey left out. I go work for oceanic bank tooooooooooo oooo
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by MrDecency: 3:46pm On May 08, 2008
a beg mak i no dey left out.  I go work for oceanic bank tooooooooooo oooo
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by funsoabiod: 4:25pm On May 08, 2008
would like to work with oceanic bank

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by isiluv: 7:15pm On May 08, 2008
yes i would love to work at ocenic.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by henry247(m): 3:49am On May 09, 2008
why not,if not
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by scarcy: 9:06am On May 09, 2008
sure i'll like to be there
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by lara1(f): 9:25am On May 09, 2008
Yes, i love to work at Oceanic Bank because it is a place where you can display your skills and also develop yourself
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by comfy4eva(f): 10:39am On May 09, 2008
yes i sure will like to work for oceanic bank, if given the oppurtunity. but the department i would like to work with is the IT department, in other to biuld up my IT skills and also contribute my own qouta to the improvement of IT deparment of oceanic bank. wink
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by leros: 5:11pm On May 10, 2008
Certainly yes,i will like to work in Oceanic bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by yinkkol(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2008
YES OOOOH,please help me if you can. I want to work in oceanic Bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by vincentana: 1:50pm On May 12, 2008
Yes,i'd like to work in Oceanic bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Tadepoju(f): 1:58pm On May 12, 2008
Yes i would like to work in Oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by oshoriamhe: 10:41am On May 13, 2008
i sure would like to work there. infact how i fit join?
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by oshoriamhe: 10:44am On May 13, 2008
i sure would like to work there. infact how i fit join?
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Chookym(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2008
YES. I will like to work at Oceanicbank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by silverwing: 12:12pm On May 14, 2008
Yeah I wud love to work in oceanic bank, so whats the deal, this better be no scam
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by venture08: 5:30pm On May 14, 2008
definitely
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by halavoke: 1:58pm On May 15, 2008
no ibplc is beta

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC? / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.