Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (36751 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by timiyoryor: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
would like to.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by highland(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2009
i wont like to work in oceanic bank at all. there better prosperous place to work in nigeria than this fake bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by abchris(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2009
I believe this is more of a survey.I think you should stop daunting the hope of job-seekers.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by highland(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2009
Abchris, are u a moderator?
if it a survey i dont need answer from u. thanks
cool
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ayoorr: 12:16pm On May 05, 2009
Mr or Mrs moderator please what is all these for? Am sure Oceanic bank didn’t send you to do this so called survey and the bank is not even recuiting for now , so please don’t at the end of the day turn this no another scam which many of you Yahoo, Yahoo guys are now doing.
To my fellow Narialanders: A geniue link said oceanic bank is not recuiting for now and are not even conducting any survey about recuitment, they will surely contact you if the need be… thanks
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by suchislife: 3:14pm On May 05, 2009
Yes, i would like to work there.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by erasokafor(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2009
count me in. i will like to work too
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by sillykay: 6:58pm On May 05, 2009
my name his olalekan kazeem s and i finished my nationl diploma in accounting i like in the bank and i will you my best service if i am give the opportunity service and my contant no my email namiandyou@yahoo.com or my phone num 08036955754
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Nedloyd: 6:17pm On May 06, 2009
No if on contract but yes if otherwise. oceanic contract staff are treated like trash, they are not paid as at when due, and the only form of motivation for them is their salary. compared to other benefit enjoyed by their core staff.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Boladave: 6:49am On May 07, 2009
sure kiss

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by makalia(f): 7:56am On May 07, 2009
yes i will.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Ayomidemi(f): 9:06am On May 07, 2009
I will like to work there o
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Vivyluv: 11:44am On May 07, 2009
So much interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.