Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (36769 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by stnuel1: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2008
yes,i need d info
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by kaybaby: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
any show 4 there, abeg i would love to work there
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by pekkyn: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
I am interested
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ujuchidimm: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
Nice job. of course i will
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by germiu(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
yes i will like toooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by segnati: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2008
Yeap but not on contract basis
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Demoore(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
What a thread!!! Playing on the intelligence of the millions of Nigerian youths seeking employment.
Who would like to work in one of the best paying banks in Nigeria? Who no like better thing?

@poster Kindly make sure this your survey is meaningful at the end. This is all happening because of the poor economic state of the country.
Who wants to work in Exxon Mobil? could be the next question.
Landers beware of such superficial so called surveys.

Cheers y'all.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by bomigal(f): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
where else should i be thinkin' of working!Of course,i want to join the Oceanic Bank Team.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Hajibolar(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2008
i like to work in oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by amarula(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
oceanic bank? why not?but then it will only be for one reason, if they would employ me in their HR department i will help them turn it around by making it more efficient to the needs of applicants who apply daily in their thousands. in simple words tell them if they should have hope or not and start looking for other jobs with the little browsing time we can afford, when una begin recruit my email add is amaikomy@yahoo.com.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by detrfcj: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2008
I would like to be part of the commited and devouted team of Oceanic Bank Staff. It will be a dream come true if I'm given an oppurtunity to showcase my inept skiuls.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by tunad(m): 3:54am On Feb 06, 2008
my aunty to will like to do so but when are they going to do so
pls anytim
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by obuchineme: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
ah!who dem go put sugar for im mouth wey go vomit am,I WANT
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by hanen(f): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
Why are all of you replying as if ur daft. This thread is pointless, its been up for ages and the poster has done nothing. OBVIOUSlY. Can't believe its still up here.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Rufijoe: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
Sure i will.

Thanks
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Anota(f): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2008
me too.i'd love to work there, i love their environment .it helps staff deliver great services,followed by their incentives, oceanic is doing really good,small wonder it is my bank of choices !!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by kemisuga(f): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2008
I would love to work with Oceanic Bank, if given the opportunity to work as a permanent staff.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by gregstar: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2008
Wouldnt mind at all. Who de cry de see road. grin
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by EmEm1(f): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2008
Work as what? Be more specific
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by peyjuh: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2008
yes yes yes
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by prenny(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2008
As for me o, I wont like to 2. Because i am working in a bank now, 1 of the leading banks of course and i know wat it takes. Take kie n 10q
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by darkey(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2008
i dont think i would like to work in Oceanic bank or any other bank for that matter. a few years back, yeah it would have been a nice idea but now, no. or if i would, it will only be for a few years then i'm out (i hope grin)
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by slimm2k7: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
just tell me why i no go like work for Oceanic bank!
'cos i love to work at Oceanic bank plc.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by tdolly: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2008
sure please am very interested Thanks.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by kolinz(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2008
sign me up. I b yr person.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by tbaba83(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2008
r u kiddin?? of course. it beats working @ union bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by afolayangs(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2008
i will like to work in investment banking/capital market of oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by oisrael(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2008
@Poster
Yes, I would. smiley
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Engramed: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2008
100% vote,

Am really happy to work if an Opportunity is been grante on me,

Regard
Amed.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Ojenya: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
most definately, I would very much like to work at Oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Fiscobelle: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2008
I'll like to work with oceanic
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by tdolly: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
yes i would very much like to work in oceanic bank thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC? / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.