Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Football Season Is Here (American Football) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Season Is Here (American Football) (981 Views)

Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / American Football Is Better Than Soccer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Season Is Here (American Football) by davidif: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2012
All American football fans (both college and NFL) here is your forum.
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by davidif: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2012
My team plays tomorrow and even though we are in rebuilding mode having lost our two best players in the first round of the NFL draft and starting a true freshman i think that we can still win 7 games this year and make it to a good bowl game.
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by davidif: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2012
Ope o! We won by 12 touchdowns. Nice one!
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by A40(m): 2:11am On Sep 06, 2012
How about some football!! What better way to start than putting two NFC East rivals together. I expect the Giants to whoop some Cowboy a$$ like they always do

Matchup of the week for me are the 49ers and Packers! A great defensive team meets a majestic offense!

Also looking forward to seeing who is the bigger hit! Andrew Luck or RGIII

For my Steelers I'm quietly optimistic! Not too pleased with the off-season dealings and the way we cut some useful and still productive veterans but I trust my boys to find a way. Ironically the season starts where it ended last season in the Mile High City! My boys Lamarr Woodley and James Harrison are keen on checking Peyton Manning's neck grin grin
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by A40(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
And the Cowboys won! Tony Romo was excellent can't believe I'm saying this (he's not the worst QB in the world) but still this was rather unusual I'm guessing the G-men are still having championship hangovers! Not like I expect them to return to the SB though cos its ridiculously hard to do that
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by davidif: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2012
I am mostly a college football fan who seems to only follow the NFL during the end of the college football season or the beginning of the playoffs but there are a lot intriguing subplots in the NFL this year like Matt Sanchise and Tebow, RGIII or Andrew Luck and how Peyton Manning would do in the NFL this season and i am especially keen on the latter as i am a Manning fan.
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by davidif: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2012
The cowboys biggest problem last year was there secondary and they went out and instantly upgraded by getting Morris Claiborne through the draft.
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by A40(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
I don't think people just recver from neck injuries like that! But hey I might be wrong.
The Cowboys's secondary did a great job on Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz
Re: Football Season Is Here (American Football) by davidif: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2012
omo, my school got clobbered. I guess this is going to be a rebuilding season.

(1) (Reply)

Sixteen European Clubs Chase Sunday Mba / The Hidden Story Of Christiano Ronaldo And Fantarau [picture] / Messi: “i've Only Read One Book In My Life, I Cannot Bear Tango Music, And My Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.