Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19931 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
UNLEASHED: The three people I would love to meet are dead sad
. . . . . . . Still name them, you can still meet them in Paradise, Just Continue Doing Good!!!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by shinystar(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Messi, Bill Clinton and Billy Graham
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
eklassical:
are u a p.o.r.n actor? Geez!
get d fu-uck outta here u hypocrite! How come u know Lexington steel if u aint a por-n freak!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Clemzy16(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
I'd like to meet the following:
¤Oscar Wilde
¤Fela Kuti
¤Asa
They inspires me alot...
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Opoki:
Carmen Hayes....she's so blessed with *b.0.0.b.s*
yea yea big naturals!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Dbboy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Roman Abramovic
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
well, i wud lv 2 meet
*Adam n eve 2geda: nd ask them why the hell they ate dat fruit.

*messi: 2 ask him if he s human!he wins everyfin dat involves soccer n breaks new records!

*dangote: 2 practically share ideas n patner with him.

And JEsus wen e cums 4 we believerz.

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
hornipipe: get d fu-uck outta here u hypocrite! How come u know Lexington steel if u aint a por-n freak!
i just googled the names u posted n read abt them b.u.f.f.o.n!!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sapien(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
*GOODLUCK JONATHAN(I will like to ask him why he is dull and refuses to declare his asset). *MOHAMMED BUHARI(I will like to ask him why he makes inciting statements that can heat up the polity). *FAROUK LAWAN(I will lìke to ask him how he managed to stuff such a huge amount of money in his cap).

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sammyjay441: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
Boko haram
Ibb
buhari
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sammyjay441: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
eklassical: i just googled the names u posted n read abt them b.u.f.f.o.n!!
bad guy.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by LordBabs(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
Apologies. Is your father a runaway?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Truckpusher(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.
Three great people i will like to meet in person are:

1. The Pope (I want to shake hands with him and take a nice pix with him)

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_
GOD
JESUS
LUCIFER All i wanted to ask them was ,if there is a conspiracy against the entire human race especially the black race
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by NobleAngell(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
I ll luv 2 meeet the FATHER, SON and the HOLY SPIRIT (trinity) cheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Sodiq33(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Kabiru sokoto
kabiru sokoto
kabiru sokoto
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by chiochio1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mukina
Seun
Goldie and Ebamma for rilla cool
tjskii: Idowugbo
Kandikane
Kobojunkie(shez someone ud love to hate,but she/he smart)
Yes yes thyr great peopl in my books tongue tongue
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ivanovic ( I nid to tap dat ass)
Patience jonathan (don't ask why)
D president of NL Garri association
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Almustee(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Prophet muhammad rasulullah(S.A.W) even in dream and hereafter. I will also like 2 meet king of saudi arabia and also king of egypt.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by FOLLEY20(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
I want to meet God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
What shall it profit a man if he meets human beings (great pple) on earth & forfeit his soul in heaven, what shall he use in exchange of his soul.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by IFEDILIEZE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tupac, bob marley and arsene wenger
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by LaBonito(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_
God, Jesus nd The Holy Spirit. Den OBJ nd my Father
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Yinka1808: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2012

Lets have yourz_
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
irpheezy: Ivanovic ( I nid to tap dat ass)
Patience jonathan (don't ask why)
D president of NL Garri association
na who be the president abeg? I need 2 report garri issues 4my yonda 2 am o.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Yinka1808: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ben carson was in naija in June @ babcock uni convocation.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ujukala: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Michelle Obama
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun osewa(to know the juju he did,for me to be addicted to nairaland.
2.Janet-a por.n star(how she take dey handle many men.)
3.Miceal jackson
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by cosquee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Will love to meet:NELSON MANDELA,JACK BAUER, GENEVIVE NNAJI ,JENIFER LOPEZ etc.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by dotcomnamename: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. God

2. Barack Obama

3. Lionel Messi
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by bioda: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
(1) Iran's Ahmedinajad
(2) Cuba's Fidel Castro
(3) Syria's Assad
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by passionate88: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: cool. Do u know Ben too??
who no know the gifted hands himself?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by mykh01(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
didier drogba,john c. Marxwell,nelson mandella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.