Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) (22074 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by kennytidistar(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
imaging this lastma is a state police?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by UltimateGenius: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
what the heck is going on? Is he really a cop?
executinal: are they acting or real? grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
I have mixed reactions to this picture..

1. Any true Nigerian most especially a Lagosin knows that Lagos public Transport Drivers are Animals and cannot be arrested by the Nigerian Police without a fight talkless of LASTMA. So I can almost understand why the LASTMA guy would resort to such extreme physical contact to apprehend the driver.

2. As much as I understand that LASTMA would do whatever they have to do to arrest an offender (except kill him), are they really trained for arrests?! Are they even constitutionally permitted to arrest a culprit?! Isnt it criminal trespass for them to even jump into your vehicle?! I leave this to the lawyers in the house..

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by anicho(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
bbpreye:

The CHAIRMAN of operation occupy garri in nigeria is here. I was banned for complete 2 days cos I asked how the price of garri affects us! Today if garri goes back to one naira like the old days all these ones ''critisizing'' me will be the ones eating garri and soup morning, afternoon and evening! Rubbish!

And pls how have u affected the price of garri with this comment?

you guys should not fight ooo! The both of them (lastma & driver) are presently finalising plans on how to reduce the price of garri.......lmfaooooo
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by greatgod2012(f): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
dis is nothing but a disgrace to d lastma official, afterall, he's suppose to behave more mature than d driver.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by duni04(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
bbpreye:

The CHAIRMAN of operation occupy garri in nigeria is here. I was banned for complete 2 days cos I asked how the price of garri affects us! Today if garri goes back to one naira like the old days all these ones ''critisizing'' me will be the ones eating garri and soup morning, afternoon and evening! Rubbish!

ROTFLMAO
Seriously guy you're a clown! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
bbpreye:

What happened to freedom of speech
Where are the "Charge & Bail" people on NL ??
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by masterpiecer(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
LASTMA official - "today u own don finish, common remove d sit bet make we dey go"

Diver - "shey una dey see am now, if i tia ram slap na, dem go say i wicked"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by wowo2: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
2ru-talk:

Thank you very much. Imagine what state Police will turn out to be with gun wielding-powers.

They will do worse with state police...they will become private army..maiming and destroying.

Some people have the defeatist saying that we get what we deserve...SMH
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by esn1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
O soldier: Animal, dont you see that the driver is resisting arrest. fool

Must you insult someone? Cant you make a statement without insults. I think you should think before you type or respond, not because you are incognito, faceless or using an alias.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by klax(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Anicho Quote" haba guy...haven't you heard it's been passed into law that any individual who gbongbolosiga with grammer on any social network site would be banished to pluto?....abeg ooo calm down.
Oya unto the next one.

And what you've said is a correct english isnit mr grammar? Read what you posted above and explain to the house what gbongbolosiga, abeg ooo, oya stand for in English Language. I have no word for you I guess you must be one of the tout i'm actually talking about.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by FSU: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
2ru-talk:

Thank you very much. Imagine what state Police will turn out to be with gun wielding-powers.

Any state police in Nigeria is a recipe for authoritarianism.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
O soldier:

Animal, dont you see that the driver is resisting arrest. fool

Will you Shut up! undecided
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by masterpiecer(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Okija_juju: I have mixed reactions to this picture..

1. Any true Nigerian most especially a Lagosin knows that Lagos public Transport Drivers are Animals and cannot be arrested by the Nigerian Police without a fight talkless of LASTMA. So I can almost understand why the LASTMA guy would resort to such extreme physical contact to apprehend the driver.

2. As much as I understand that LASTMA would do whatever they have to do to arrest an offender (except kill him), are they really trained for arrests?! Are they even constitutionally permitted to arrest a culprit?! Isnt it criminal trespass for them to even jump into your vehicle?! I leave this to the lawyers in the house..

they aint fighting, dem dey drag who go drive d motogrin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by azimibraun: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
If u shake hands with a danfo driver in lagos, u wll gt high because dey are no diff frm weed and when u see a latsma officer smoking weed, na d weed dey get high and nt d officer.. Dos guys are higher dn weed.. So imagine dos 2 facing eachoda? Lastma and danfo driver ur highnesses.twaaaaaleeee!!!
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by vislabraye(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lagos State has a lot of enforcement officers. State police would make Lagos more chaotic. Who are the people who make up LASTMA? Are they not touts?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by dasparrow: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Post

See the driver face. Chai!
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by snthesis(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
acidtalk: Guns need to be lagalized in this freaking country called Nigeria.

I have noticed the only way before will start acting like sane people is knowing they are always between life and death if they fu*ck with the wrong person.

A LASTMA guy who without my permission opens my door get blown up in the skull.

We need a form or FORCEFUL Correction for this country. Every person acts insane.
chei! d boko boiz have invaded this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Chirolechick: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Did Fashola told them to make arrest in such manner?
tianw
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

U are WORSER than my humble self...
Abeg dey ur lane jare!!!!
cool cool cool cool cool

@Topic: The Officer nor fit blow the driver eye. These yoruba people na only to dey "voke" dem sabi

Your english teacher no teach you "Bad...Worse...Worst"

Instead of you to go learn your past-partypeople abi past-participle...lol

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by snthesis(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
klax: And people want state police

If an educated man like Fashola could empowered some bloody tout called LASTMA or LASTMAN or LASTMAD to be doing these sort of craps is so pathetic.

Last time we had how ONE THESE ANIMAL CALLED LASTMA OR LASTMAD was dragging a truck steering with the driver and crushed a woman to death in the process I wonder sometime what in a real world Fashola want to achieve with this touts.
tis getting bluidy in here- all man run 4cover grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Sigou: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
[quote author=Sam xiu lee]But we all know that anyone who resist arrest from the authorities(police,army,even lastma and ferma)will be treated the same way same thing happens in Europe and most especially,the us,police there will beat the hell outta you and restrain you if you dare resist arrest.Our danfo bus drivers are too reckless,they drive recklessly,break all the traffic rules with impunity,and in most cases when they break the law and sight an official,they try a getaway and crush anyone on their way
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
snthesis:
chei! d boko boiz have invaded this thread grin grin grin grin
Why are you laughing? Are you above mistakes? Will you shut up and correct him? mumu!
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by lekyar(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
What is happening to the tenancy laws? any improvement in landlords and tenants relationship? is the law effective. Not tryna derail but in converse it bears down like these lastma thing - all negatives no positives.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
snthesis:
tis getting bluidy in here- all man run 4cover grin grin
Are you out of your mind? undecided
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by fankasibe: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
i will buy this movie as soon as the full copy is out
grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingOfNairaland: Why are you laughing? Are you above mistakes? Will you shut up and correct him? mumu!

Let them have fun now, it is Friday!

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by ziccoit: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

The peoples who teached you Engrish in school doesn't did a good job.
In fact your situation is hopelenessness.
And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well....

See the professor of English grammar.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Chirolechick: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
mc~evans:
[/b]

Haba! U r even worse!! Look @kettle calling pot black grin cheesy grin

u really have got no sense of humor, tis people like u that need interpretation for every joke
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by ziccoit: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
mc~evans:
[/b]

Haba! U r even worse!! Look @kettle calling pot black grin cheesy grin

Na only that you noticed. In fact the guy killed everything right from the word go

Peoples
Teached
English
Doesn't did
Is hopelessness
To said etc.
My guy kill am for am patapata

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
ziccoit:

See the professor of English grammar.
That is how they display their foolishness undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB / Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.