Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,291 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 (14096 Views)

Naeto C, Banky W & More At 2013 Channelo Africamusicawardsnomineesparty (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Artistes Sweep ChannelO Music Award 2012. / Vote For Dare's Escalade In Channelo Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by etunoman76(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2012
luvmijeje: Yoruba this,ibo that.This is getting too much.Seun u ve to do something.Main reason I came to nairaland is 2 read intelligent discussion tha will add 2 my knowelege and shape my opinion.Now all I do is read 3 comments and log off without bothering 2 read other comments.HABA

That's why I don't like commenting most times. We cant be tribalistic and expect this country to move forward as one entity.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by DANILSA(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2012
plenty kola:
U are a big fool if u are dis tribalistic and u still use yoruba name ileke idi that means u need to gp back to school oloriburuku foollll and ur location is Ekiti omo ale buruku
Why abuse ur broda? I know him and his post, his not an Igbo Guy but a yoruba Bigot ironically telling u that igbos will soon com and claim de stage. I think this is simply ignorance by some tribal mofo. When the first olympic gold was won by yoruba I saw them invade and abuse igbos, but igbos has 4 medals, 2 gold and 2 silver while yorubas still has one. While don't we stop exhibiting, sampling, showcasing and rebranding our ignorance in public forum. #turnaround#tiptoeing# but before I go thanks to the nigeria parlympic team for making us proud with 7 MEDAL @ the middle of the game. Seun no ban me o,I jus remember am now. #drops phone enters the bathroom#

1 Like

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOTS of them are in Yoruba and/or by Yorubas lipsrsealed

Ewww, who listens to Yoruba-fied music? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We hate anything Yoruba, up Flavour (even though Tiwa, a Yoruba woman) got you the nomination. Igbo kwenu!!

I can tell you love drama on NL.. and the rest fall for it..

1 Like

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Bodmas06: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We hate anything Yoruba, up Flavour (even though Tiwa, a Yoruba woman) got you the nomination. Igbo kwenu!!
U see now u re ranting all this rubish bcs u refused to take ur drug and d way it is now is lyk is getin worst.igbonaramus,stupid,fool,ediot,alainironu omo ale jatijati and u wil stil give urself hypertension cos yoruba wil rule Nigeria and Africa music in years to come.Igbos u beta stay wit wot u people knw how to do best like armed robery,kidnaping,pirating of cv,gay mariage,eating human being e.t.c.yoruba remain d best tribe in Nigeria.
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2012
Plentykola and maryjames should visit the politics section more often. grin
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2012
Most Gifted Hip Hop Video:
- Khuli Chana ft Notshi: Tswa Daar (South Africa)
- L-Tido: Smash (South Africa)
- Ice Prince: Superstar (Nigeria) sad angry angry
- M.Anifest: Makaa Maka (Ghana)
- K’Naan ft Nas (Somalia/US)

Are you F$cking kidding me?
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by tuasefemi(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2012
plenty kola:
U are a big fool if u are dis tribalistic and u still use yoruba name ileke idi that means u need to gp back to school oloriburuku foollll and ur location is Ekiti omo ale buruku

U try 2 understand what she's trying 2 arrive there!
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by mu2sa2: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2012
etunoman76:

That's why I don't like commenting most times. We cant be tribalistic and expect this country to move forward as one entity.

U should not be too concerned about the use of language or choice of words on Nairaland because it's a large forum and u cant have uniformity in such situation. Some people ar rude, some semi-illiterate, abusive, loud-mouthed, improperly brought up, myopic, bigots, liars, cheats and so on - so expect the good, the bad,and the ugly on Nairaland. That's what makes it interesting.
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Kk4(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2012
Oya nah
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2012
So? Make we kill ourself?
Abi will dey run a competitive business in the garri industry to crash the price if they win??
Abeggi... Going back to the farm.
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by prettyboi1(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2012
luvmijeje: Yoruba this,ibo that.This is getting too much.Seun u ve to do something.Main reason I came to nairaland is 2 read intelligent discussion tha will add 2 my knowelege and shape my opinion.Now all I do is read 3 comments and log off without bothering 2 read other comments.HABA

My dear I feel you, there are a lot of disgruntled he & she-goats parading themselves as human beings here on nairaland & promoting tribalism & bigotry. What I do now when I see such posts is click the "report" link under the post so that the moderators might consider banning such people. Pls I encourage you & other well-meaning Nigerians & nairalanders to do the same so we could get these tribalistic people off nairaland & also help Nigeria in our bit to encourage tolerance.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2012
Bodmas06:
U see now u re ranting all this rubish bcs u refused to take ur drug and d way it is now is lyk is getin worst.igbonaramus,stupid,fool,ediot,alainironu omo ale jatijati and u wil stil give urself hypertension cos yoruba wil rule Nigeria and Africa music in years to come.Igbos u beta stay wit wot u people knw how to do best like armed robery,kidnaping,pirating of cv,gay mariage,eating human being e.t.c.yoruba remain d best tribe in Nigeria.

Ur brain and stupidity are really perpendicular!

1 Like

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Akwenukemarho(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2012
There are some comments I see on dis forum and I smh, who's dat goat dat is happy dat very soon the yorubas will rule dis country, these are d kind of self centred people who are taking the country backwards, so u are angry cos the ibos are doing okay? Well dats your cup of tea, because of your comment I'll make sure I do everything in my power, to make sure we don't have a yoruba president for d next 50 years, ignoramus komfolunga!!!
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by abdulkayus(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2012
Hmmmm, ordinary topics has been turn into abuse. Seun and MOD need to do sometin fast, NL is fast degeneratin into sometin else, i knw more NL lyk b4 again cos almost every topic is bein tribalise.

It seem peeps doesnt knw who ileke idi is, she is a die hard yoruba and nigerian fan, she is jus tryin to sound funny wit her comment. She meant opposite of wat she wrote. It seem NLanders dat are abusin her new here, anyhw Ileke Idi, pls stop any of dis, u knw 9gerians are very emotional, u are more dan dis, CIAO
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Leboska(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2012
I don't like it when as Nigerians we can not erase tribalism from among us please let us unite. I tell u there is great strenght in unity. "Naija 4 life". Well 4 me as far u are a Nigerian if u like be a noise maker in the studio i will surely vote for you. So will u now allow me to price garri at boundary market?!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by seedorfabbey: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2012
Nice 1 NAIJA[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by DonHummer(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2012
M begining to think seun is a tribalist him self...he quickly uploads tribalistic threads to d front page so as to atract more visitors....he bans innocent annoying garri marketers..bt wont do sam to tribalist...seriously i enjoyd nairaland som years bak....bt naw a 7 yrs old boy can browse da internet nd dats y we get silly comment on topics
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

what do you gain from inciting hatred. You are not igbo,you jst wrote this to stir up beef. Its childish!

Seun,
To cub this tribalism,the first person that started it shuld be banned.
This post frm ileke idi is uncalled for!
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Amya(f): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I like the sarcasm here. Refreshing humour. Too bad most people are so dumb that they can't see the humour glaring them in the face. Screaming tribalism! Tribalism ko, racism ni.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by MizEmerald(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2012
[right][/right]
vivacious vivi: Correct! See my Naija people!!!
But how come "dami duro" was nominated under d dance video category?
Oh well, up Naija.
#laughingatthewestcategory# -otondo Ghana!!!
me sef dey surprised o as i no see d dance wey dem dance for dere o
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2012
Amya:

I like the sarcasm here. Refreshing humour. Too bad most people are so dumb that they can't see the humour glaring them in the face. Screaming tribalism! Tribalism ko, racism ni.
who dsnt know where he or she is driving at. Its no humor! That there were few igbos in the list...what difference doz it make. If a song is good,it will be appreciated dsnt matter where its coming frm. I listen to jeremiah gyang, listen to brymo even tho i dnt undertand what they saying. Same fin happens in sports,we support team nigeria! Thats the spirit!
Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by airmark(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2012
Akwenuke marho: because of your comment I'll make sure I do everything in my power, to make sure we don't have a yoruba president for d next 50 years, ignoramus komfolunga!!!

Please use that your power to let us have ibo president just for 4years , dude. grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 by daviesmania(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2012
I'll vote 4 d'banj, 2face & flavor/savage & pray they win. As 4 p square & Davido i pray dey dont get anything 4rm those stewpid things they call songs....... She must chop my moni........ Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kizz Daniel – Madu / Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.