Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. (2551 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / List What Ur Partner Mush Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by izenco2005(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Our girls ar now like mtn pay as u go just because de way our boys handle them, u meet a girl 2day ur plan to eat her de next day, making them feel guilt of them self. You don't need all the money in the world for a girl to love you, just as long as you're out of your parents' house, and you are doing something, If you seriously can't think of how to make a woman love you without having your pockets loaded with $$$, this tips will help u have ur glove back again. This is how you make a woman love you...firstly show her that you understand her, and that you respect her, like if she tells you to leave her alone and you can't seem to comprehend that, just leave her alone, give her time to relax, women appreciate that. If she likes certain things done for her, do them. Cook dinner, and other meals for her, when going out ALWAYS be the one paying for the meal don't be too stingy, Tell her "I Love You" every single time you're with her. Compliment her appearance, . NEVER forget her birthday, if her birthday is near, buy her something, Hold her tightly in your arms. and whisper in her ear "I Love You". Take this advice! ​If you have to use money, it's not love is lost . My suggestion, find a different girl. One who will give you the time of day even if you're not buying her things. ​Be yourself! Say no to fake life and if she doesn't love you, it means that better chances lie elsewhere. Forget abt any tin sex focus to build de relationship 1st others tin will add to u, gudluck

2 Likes

Re: Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by olasquare: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
izenco2005: Our girls ar now like mtn pay as u go just because de way our boys handle them, u meet a girl 2day ur plan to eat her de next day, making them feel guilt of them self. You don't need all the money in the world for a girl to love you, just as long as you're out of your parents' house, and you are doing something, If you seriously can't think of how to make a woman love you without having your pockets loaded with $$$, this tips will help u have ur glove back again. This is how you make a woman love you...firstly show her that you understand her, and that you respect her, like if she tells you to leave her alone and you can't seem to comprehend that, just leave her alone, give her time to relax, women appreciate that. If she likes certain things done for her, do them. Cook dinner, and other meals for her, when going out ALWAYS be the one paying for the meal don't be too stingy, Tell her "I Love You" every single time you're with her. Compliment her appearance, . NEVER forget her birthday, if her birthday is near, buy her something, Hold her tightly in your arms. and whisper in her ear "I Love You". Take this advice! ​If you have to use money, it's not love is lost . My suggestion, find a different girl. One who will give you the time of day even if you're not buying her things. ​Be yourself! Say no to fake life and if she doesn't love you, it means that better chances lie elsewhere. Forget abt any tin sex focus to build de relationship 1st others tin will add to u, gudluck

This is sensible..... We guyz needs to learn hw to keep d ladies folks... They are lovely. And needs care n attention I think though sometimes dem they Bleep up
Re: Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by izenco2005(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
mukina ask dis guy to free me nah, me and him to be mate. Just de spoil my post I put a lot of energy to put dis together.
Re: Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Where does this guy get all these topics and stats from sef?
Re: Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by starlightRR(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Its like dem girls are disguising as men to post rubbish here, DREAM girl my foot .....why not write to dem ladies "Tips That Will Help You Have A guy Of Your Dream without been played"

Abeg next pls, too much focus on women is WRONG
Re: Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by izenco2005(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
I'm Actually working on it my next post will based on dat, bt don't be harsh next time tanx.@starligtht
Re: Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. by izenco2005(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
mukina tanx.

(1) (Reply)

He Was A Player, Now He Wants To Settle Down, Pls Advice!! / Video : Benefits Of Dating A Fat Chick / Can This Feeling Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.