Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? (942 Views)

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? / Why Do People Think Jesus Christ Is A Human Beings Name / Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
This morning, I was in conversation and I heard myself say humans are the most intelligent of God's creation. I think I am wrong, Are humans actually the most intelligent of God's creation ? Ponder. We know of Galaxies; Andromeda and Milky way etc, but we are yet to invent time machines that could take us to other universes to witness other creations. My Question is; Are humans, the most intelligent of God's Creations ?
Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by mkmyers45(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Haha...only an Alien can answer that no?
Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by wiegraf: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
Who are you asking, theists only?
Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
NO! maybe the most intelligent, but not the highest. The highest alive today, is the Giraffe.

the highest creature ever created was undoubtedly a brachiosaurid, by the name of Sauroposeidon, who may have reached heights of more than 50-60 feet.

Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
If not us then who?
Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
NO! maybe the most intelligent, but not the highest. The highest alive today, is the Giraffe.

the highest creature ever created was undoubtedly a brachiosaurid, by the name of Sauroposeidon, who may have reached heights of more than 50-60 feet.
Although your response is diversionary, It evokes a positive thought as follows; If the creatures of centuries ago, like the Dinosaurs and the other Brachiosurids are so massive in size than elephants and Giraffes, Is there any reason to believe that humans at that time (if any) could possibly not be larger in size and intelligence than humanoids our our time ? What makes us think that the Mayans were not better evolved in intelligence than humans of our time ? Bear in mind the context of the thread and the topic in your subsequent responses, if you may.
Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by wirinet(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
Billyonaire: This morning, I was in conversation and I heard myself say humans are the most advanced of God's creation. I think I am wrong, Are humans actually the highest of God's creation ? Ponder. We know of Galaxies; Andromeda and Milky way etc, but we are yet to invent time machines that could take us to other universes to witness other creations. My Question is; Are humans, the highest of God's Creations ?

It depends on the criteria you use to define advanced. if you are talking in terms of intelligence, then humans are the most advanced. But in terms of sight, eagles are the most advanced. In terms of sound, whales or bats are the most advanced. In terms of smell, dogs are the most advanced. In terms of speed, cheetahs are the most advanced, in terms of versatility (ability to change quickly), viruses and bacteria are more advanced.

Each advanced characteristic have each specie an advantage to survive in its surroundings.
Re: Are Human Beings The Most Intelligent Of God's Creations ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19am On Sep 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Although your response is diversionary, It evokes a positive thought as follows; If the creatures of centuries ago, like the Dinosaurs and the other Brachiosurids are so massive in size than elephants and Giraffes, Is there any reason to believe that humans at that time (if any) could possibly not be larger in size and intelligence than humanoids our our time ? What makes us think that the Mayans were not better evolved in intelligence than humans of our time ? Bear in mind the context of the thread and the topic in your subsequent responses, if you may.

humans didnt exist that time or else we would have been massacred by these mighty creature. howver the barachisauroids iposted about were vegetarian, but there were other big carnivores around, such as the T-Rex and smaller yet more dangerous ones such as the raptors, which used to attack in packs, and eat you while your heart was stil pumping. cool

(1) (Reply)

The Fool Says In His Heart / The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage / Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.