Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage (942 Views)

The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days / Truth: God Is Not The Lily Of The Valleys / Questions Of Truth: God, Science And Belief By John Polkinghorne And Nicholas Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
God has no hand in marriage. It's all a myth and it's a blatant lie that Pastors sell. I was one of those disillusioned people who felt that God had a hand in marriage and selected our mates.

I have done all kinds of fasting (7 days - no water and no food, 14 days until dawn-7pm, 3 days, 21 days... ) since I was 21 years old. My parents gave me the deadline of 30 years to start my family.

I am NOW approaching 30 and still there's no one that speaks to my heart. Its very hard and I find myself very frustrated with God.

Now, I have to resort to my parents finding me a girl who I will marry and will be forced to grow to love. Something I had been trying to avoid.

I have been heartbroken and vulnerable with those who didn't deserve it and I've become mature in the process. Women only interested in me for my money and such.

Ooo well... Where is God in this matter? He is no where to be found. sad sad sad

I have to settle for arranged marriage. I am not angry, I just want anyone praying for a spouse to stop it with immediate effect. Have sex, do drugs, and enjoy yourself because there is no such thing as "the ONE"

You are the one who decides that you want to spend your life with someone - what everyone needs are skills to (1) choose a "nice" woman (2) learn how to get along with people

God will never send anyone. God has no hand in marriage. Don't believe the LIES that most people tell.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by DunteMM(m): 3:58am On Nov 08, 2013
I like this post.I'm glad that someone out there is ready to face the hard reality of life.There is really no mr or mrs right anywhere.You mould eachother into the image that suits you as long as there is a mutual understanding.All the fasting and praying for one special or magical life partner is just a waste of strength and time.why not invest that strength in developing yourself and skills that will help you know who suits you and how to mould this person into what you've dreamed of.Destiny is in your hands.Life is what you make it..Don't dull.#TRUTHISBITTER

1 Like

Re: The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by vaniesexy: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2013
The above poster dnt be too fast if u cant reply meaningfully, at d poster God is real n everytin u ask according to Gods will is answered, u dnt pray for God to give u a wife, d bible says HE WHO FINDS A WIFE FINDS A GOOD THING,u only pray for direction for God to lead u,u r one to find ur wife, dats ur job but what u wote about God here clearly proves u dnt hv a relationship wit God,u have not yet discovered who God is, praying and fasting witout believing is a total failure,many tins hinder our prayers but we dnt know, draw closer to God n u wont doubt watever d word of God says, my brother another question is why do u want to marry, sometyms we pray amiss, pray according to Gods word n believe God,be patient too, i believe God will see you through n whoever u r believing in ur search for a wife, GOD WILL LEAD THE PERSON TO BRING YOUR MISSING RIB, YOU ARE BLESSED N DNT FORGET TO TELL GOD YOU ARE SORRY N KEEP BELIEVING GOD, D DEVIL WANTS US TO GIVE UP BUT BROTHER DNT, I BELIEVING YOU WILL GET A GOOD WIFE BY GODS GRACE

2 Likes

Re: The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Dear Vaniesexy,

Thank you for your kind words.

I will say that waiting has had its purpose. I have started two companies and now on my third. Nothing scares me more than a woman only interested in me for my money or what I have.

How else should I pray? It's 8 years if waiting and body nor be wood. sad
Re: The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by God2man(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Luke 12:7 ' But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered'

Again in Matthew10:30 ' But the very hairs of your head are all numbered'

Luke 21:18 ' But there shall not an hair of your head perish'

@op, God is interested in minute details about our lives, if the hairs on your head have been numbered by God, then why do you think he is not interested in marriage.

if you have prayed and fasted for a Godly spouse, and there is no one yet, then it means God is trying to tell you that you need to improve with the you relate to people, God is trying to save you from trouble, can you marry 'you'? i mean somebody like you, can you? if the answer is yes, then you need to wait, for God's time, he makes everything beautiful in his own time. if not, then you need to work on how to relate with people. i believe yes or no, you still need to work on yourself. for example, how is your relationship with God? it is not only fasting and prayer, are you a serious christian? do you belong to a group in church? if i may ask, presently, what are you doing in the church?

I congratulate you for being single, you have time to improve on yourself, if you are not serious with your being single, you can never be serious even when you are married, so concentrate on your singleness and work for God. when God examines you and see that you are serious, and that you are good not to be alone, he will send somebody to assist you.

God bless you. God2man.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by kingrhirhs(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
God is not here or above because of spouse issue. His main interest is to take us to heaven with or without spouse

1 Like

Re: The Truth - GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
kingrhirhs: God is not here or above because of spouse issue. His main interest is to take us to heaven with or without spouse

I guess we should keep sleeping around until it's time for heaven... Do you understand the purpose of marriage?

(1) (Reply)

'MOG' Caught On Tape Buying Drugs. / Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? / Church Suspends Choir Member For Dancing Shoki During Praise/ Worship Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.