Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures (14404 Views)

Is It Good To Plug Your Nose When You're Talking To Someone With Bad Breath / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by izenco2005(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
Viewing this topic 5 mens 100 women, una won test senu abi, I trust de guy nah. Na jump and pass.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Seun(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: Good, so when should we commence on the reporting? Because frankly speaking, some persons up-here elicited the act of tribal sentiments in me, thus: resentful comments, but, i assure you, i am very versatile in adapting to changes, i was trained for war as well as in diplomacy, i can be polite as well as rude. If tribal sentiment could be reported, i will begin reporting right away, seriously.
You can start reporting right away. Thanks!
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by tchaik(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mr. Seun, you said this:

Seun:
No true. We welcome vigorous debates on ethnic issues, but we don't welcome insults or other types of personal attacks.

And u asked this!!

Seun:
Could this be true?

I use to hold you in high esteem until tonight! U just showed the other side of your person!
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Shaw007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun: @hoodboy: I apologize for acting in a way that can be construed as snobbish and disrespectful, but I can't keep up. I'm sorry.

Quite a few people seem to have an issue with ethnic comments. I'll deal with that later. Thanks for pointing my attention to that.
uhmm. . .later?? .pls!! Now wud be a nice time. . .gArri cudnt wait 4 later,eh?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
Watz da latest news?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun:
I'm sure the moderator will do something about the thread soon. If not, send me a pm.
Yeah right,just like I sent you a PM demanding to know why YOU hid my completely harmless post on Warfibabe's thread and you conveniently ignored it??
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Seun(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chedarking: Is it just me?

But I can imagine Seun and his army of Mods sat at the round table formulating new banning strategies.

Muki sat at his right hand taking notes, maclantunji doing pressups and Sexkillz sharpening his cutlass...while Seun prepares his holy rules based on the bible, the Koran, and Ugo C. Ugo.

And all this after a successful mission to eliminate garri sellers at iyanapaja market.

The mods must be crazy...
That's a hilarious mental picture! cheesy We would rather not have to ban anyone, though. It's a thankless job.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Seun(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
SamAfrik: Well I'v been on NL less than 6mnths & av nt come across 'bad words/pix'.
Think mgt shd decide if they want quality or quantity. NL is by far beta than in terms of intelligent posts, I dont even bother reading comments on naija papers anymore.
Aww, thanks. I really appreciate this comment. People like you make the work we do worth doing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chedarking: Is it just me?

But I can imagine Seun and his army of Mods sat at the round table formulating new banning strategies.

Muki sat at his right hand taking notes, maclantunji doing pressups and Sexkillz sharpening his cutlass...while Seun prepares his holy rules based on the bible, the Koran, and Ugo C. Ugo.

And all this after a successful mission to eliminate garri sellers at iyanapaja market.

The mods must be crazy...
LWKMD!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
@seun

I complained about mukina to you but you pretend like you didnt see it.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Vivly(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
izenco2005: Viweing this topic 5 mens 100 women, una won test senu abi, I turst de guy nah. Na jump and pass.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Shaw007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
Okay. . .quite frankly i see a bright,more accommodating Nairaland without d ethnic rummage and tribalistic rapscallions who take delight in remonstrating threads with their quite counter-productive comments

Now,that said. . .i think the volouptuousness,and sensuality,which some might deem apposite 2 call romantic is part of the ingredients that makes Nairaland tick. . .And the Garri posts are also a way of telling moderators that some of their topics that make front page are quite impractical. . .so there-fore,i'm proposing some of these things be reveiwed by Mr.osewa. . .!sknaht
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Seun(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Korrection: when are we having NL get together party?? abi you be spirit?
I am not a spirit. However, I have serious issues and I have to hide myself for now in order to not to be mocked. No parties!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mr seun abeg put back dis thread to de frontp. Nah beg I dey beg o. My NL eva.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Caracta(f): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun:
I am not a spirit. However, I have serious issues and I have to hide myself for now in order to not to be mocked. No parties!!
Are you that shy?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by sweetcheecks(f): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nl is different from Fb or whatsApp due to its annoymity.I have been to foreign forums mostly British forums and you'd be surprise at the rate of racism going on their.why is anybody not complaining about that ? I think the same way the police maltreats people and suppress them is exactly what's going on here ? I was raced in a liberialized home and coming here and find people still living in medieval era is kind of frustrating.

The theme of NL should be about freedom of speech and that
should be paramount before any monetary benefits !

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Why make this whole forum abiut you and how you were brought up? What about those who were brought up differently from you? THIS IS WHAT IS FRUSTRATING FOR ME! You guys like getting personal about stuff that are aint personal.

You know we can chant freedom at the top of our voices but "FREEDOM COMES WITH A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES!!! You need to be responsible for the next person who does not think like you.
And by the way societies are governed by laws and regulation and any society that wants to discard these is nothing more that the bush.

It is not for you to say what Nairaland should be about, it is for the owner havin take all legislations and stakeholders requirements into consideration. For all we know some NL decided to take this matter to legislaters when they felt agrieved. Hence Seun is cleaning up his house.

Just stop being hard headed, no one knows you just compromise somewhere. Otherwise we will never have our own African Net billionaires with this PHD (Pull Him Down) syndrome.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Seun(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Not everyone was raised an asshole. . . . . . .Some of us actually know our rights and seun must respect that.Stop sounding like a bootlicker here.
Actually, I respect your rights. I really do. You have my word on this. What was your complaint about mukina2, by the way?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by tigerleggs(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Techwriter: What about unauthenticated stories that make front page? Sometimes before the subject knows about it, the damage is already done. I advocate every post making front page should have an authentic link because of the danger of a damaged reputation to a person or company.
eg. Gov. Chima N was dead.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by bright007(f): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
I commend seun for really stepping down from his high seat to dine with nairalanders.It promotes mutual respect and positive character.
Since nairaland is a diverse community of webusers,(bringing together people of different background,age-group,ideology,etc). Knowing that,"one man's meat is another man's poison", it would be an abortive task to try and create a sound online environment without blemish.

I was with å couple of friends today and one of them used the the price of garri in d convo...then I remembered nairaland and smiled.Then I realised it is not the best to hate something up to d point of calling for its demise but to ignore such things whenever we see them.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
sweetcheecks:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Why make this whole forum abiut you and how you were brought up? What about those who were brought up differently from you? THIS IS WHAT IS FRUSTRATING FOR ME! You guys like getting personal about stuff that are aint personal.

You know we can chant freedom at the top of our voices but "FREEDOM COMES WITH A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES!!! You need to be responsible for the next person who does not think like you.
And by the way societies are governed by laws and regulation and any society that wants to discard these is nothing more that the bush.

It is not for you to say what Nairaland should be about, it is for the owner havin take all legislations and stakeholders requirements into consideration. For all we know some NL decided to take this matter to legislaters when they felt agrieved. Hence Seun is cleaning up his house.

Just stop being hard headed, no one knows you just compromise somewhere. Otherwise we will never have our own African Net billionaires with this PHD (Pull Him Down) syndrome.!!!
chai! Babe you too much joor! Oya take another 100likes!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun:
Actually, I respect your rights. I really do. You have my word on this. What was your complaint about mukina2, by the way?

Your new policy says a user will be ban in the section he commits an offence and I have seen that happening to me.You know I dont care because I anticipate ban every now and then but whenever it's her turn to ban me,she will make sure she bans me from all the board.Am I that despicable to her ? Abeg,just tell her to use the same NL RULE on me.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by sweetcheecks(f): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
berem: chai! Babe you too much joor! Oya take another 100likes!

@berem, thanks babe!!! wink

Really girl never seen man bi.tchin like naija man. I can forgive ladies but men joor. Its absolutely horrifying. And as business person myself i understand issues at hand. grin
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Shaw007(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun:
I am personally committed to making sure Nairaland serves as a platform where every Nigerian can speak his/her mind and be heard. I'm not a dictator by nature. I don't look forward to controlling people or telling them what to say. But as a commercial site, there are certain standards imposed on us.
s-s-standards?? What fuccking standards. ..set by who?? The government run you nOw or sometin?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun:

sorry but I have to

Yet you come here and dish orders like some warlord.What serious issues does his Emperor has ?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Shaw007(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
bright007: I commend seun for really stepping down from his high seat to dine with nairalanders.It promotes mutual respect and positive character.
Since nairaland is a diverse community of webusers,(bringing together people of different background,age-group,ideology,etc). Knowing that,"one man's meat is another man's poison", it would be an abortive task to try and create a sound online environment without blemish.

I was with å couple of friends today and one of them used the the price of garri in d convo...then I remembered nairaland and smiled.Then I realised it is not the best to hate something up to d point of calling for its demise but to ignore such things whenever we see them.
word!!
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Mavor: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Till tomorrow, no one can tell me why I was banned from the Travel section. Mtchewww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanker On Fire Along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! / How's Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.