Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures (14425 Views)

Is It Good To Plug Your Nose When You're Talking To Someone With Bad Breath / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by bidexiii: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by bidexiii: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please am reporting a gut called ; kabe1.

These guys is been using dirty and abusive words. Please is activities has to be checked on my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/414#64233512

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by bidexiii: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
bidexiii:
Please am reporting a gut called ; kabe1.

These guys is been using dirty and abusive words. Please is activities has to be checked on my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/414#64233512

Am reporting a dude named kabe1 for is abusive comments on my thread. And nairaland is not doing anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by badmorphie: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

If you come across any public page on Nairaland with dirty words/pictures or discussing sex or sexual body parts,
or links to bad sites, please post a link to the page on this thread so it can be cleaned immediately by a moderator.

Thanks a million! This is a special experiment.
pls someone violated nairaland rules and posted a hate speech and a very fake information
this is the link and i hope its removed immediately
https://www.nairaland.com/4377756/scandal-h.o.d-criminology-doc-adegoke#65514473
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by MindfulMan: 4:53am On May 14, 2022
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by nairarain247: 7:50am On May 10, 2023
Please I have an issue of defamation of character,that I have been struggling to take down since 2020 a simple case of bank loan issues that is still in court, yet accusers use Nairaland platform to keep posting dafamatory write ups and lies of all kinds and every possible thing you cannot even imagine since 2020,

I reported for the post to be taken down severally and nobody cared,

they even tagged Seun in the post and when contacted to take it down the poster bragged about having close ties with Seun so therefore we cant do anything

This is him directly implicating Seun as a co conspirator in Defamation of Character using this highly reverred and informative platform.

here is a link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/5869153/deo-gratias-school-proprietor-loses-school

please we appeal to Seun to take this post down for it is a case still in court, and we are now on the verge of suiing nairaland and the actual people spreading this dafamation
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by nairarain247: 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
Seun I have shared this post repeatedly for you to attend to, there is a case of Defamation of character being peddled on your platform

and my boss has asked his lawyers to take actions against narialand, but my goal is to handle this easily by contacting you directly to take down the defamation post
this post is about my boss since 2020 a simple case of bank loan issues that is still in court,

and the accusers use Nairaland platform to keep posting dafamatory posts lies of all kinds and every possible thing you cannot even imagine since 2020, we have reported for the post to be taken down and nobody cared, Seun was even tagged in the post and when contacted to take it down the poster bragged about having close ties with Seun so therefore we cant do anything

This is him directly implicating Seun as a co conspirator in Defamation of Character using this highly reverred and informative platform.

here is a link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/5869153/deo-gratias-school-proprietor-loses-school

please we appeal to Seun to take this post down for it is a case still in court, and we are now on the verge of suiing nairaland and the actual people spreading this dafamation

@seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! / How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.