Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? (1077 Views)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Who Is The Best Current African President? / How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by ZeusI: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
[b][/b]As for me Rochas okorocha. What about you?
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: [b][/b]As for me Rochas okorocha. What about you?

^^^Can you give reasons (buttressing your assertion with pics or news stories where possible) why you picked Rochas? I'm impressed with how he's hit the ground running, but all i've seen so far are policy pronouncements, with nothing yet on ground by way of on-going or completed projects (i'm not impressed with the little i've seen of the road constructions which seem to be going on for ever and look a bit sub-standard, but i'm impressed with the little i saw of the new schools he's building.....yet to see any updates on that though); it's been more of will-do will-do thus far.

The Governors i rate (no clear front-runner yet) are: Oshiomole; Mimiko; Obi; Rochas; Chime; Lamido; Fashola (without Tinubu anywhere near him); Akpabio; Amaechi; and Dankwambo (borderline- he made the list by the skin of his teeth).

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by Jarus(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2012
Fashola
Akpabio
Okorocha
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by EkoIle1: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2012
Why do you people start these stupid threads everyday? It is not by force to show the rest of the world that you people have low self esteem and inferiority complex...

It's even more silly and re-tarded that with all the unnecessary rush and incessant to stick your okorosha on your shoulders, you people can not intelligently offer any cogent reason with proof why you beat your chest with this incompetent and only loud mouth governor and when they ask you to give proof or reason, you start with the abuse and insults instead of providing evidenc to justify your noise...

This thread = Low self esteem and insecurity.
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by Acidosis(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2012
There is a difference between WORKING governors and NOISE MAKING governors.

Because you didn't here some governors shout on air or dailies doesn't mean they are not working.

What happens to the governors in the north, north central and south-south?. . . oh YES I know you've never seen their caricatures on dailies, and on nairaland you hardly see indigenes of those states posting topics. . .but that doesn't mean they are just sitting & folding arms.

#lyk in Kano state yesterday [1st Sept], 500 students in the state were given immediate post-graduate scholarship in 11 universities abroad. Ok. .Did you read anything like that on nairaland? ofcourse NO, cos there is no Kano dweller to feed us with info like many Lagosians here do e.g EkoIle.
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by EkoIle1: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2012
Just as expected, more noise and irrelevant story without proof to justify your noise. we are talking about okorosha, not the governor of kano. worrying about Kano and fashola instead of okorosha says a lot about your empty okorosha tales......yeye people deceiving themselves....
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by nifemi01(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Can you give reasons (buttressing your assertion with pics or news stories where possible) why you picked Rochas? I'm impressed with how he's hit the ground running, but all i've seen so far are policy pronouncements, with nothing yet on ground by way of on-going or completed projects (i'm not impressed with the little i've seen of the road constructions which seem to be going on for ever and look a bit sub-standard, but i'm impressed with the little i saw of the new schools he's building.....yet to see any updates on that though); it's been more of will-do will-do thus far.

The Governors i rate (no clear front-runner yet) are: Oshiomole; Mimiko; Obi; Rochas; Chime; Lamido; Fashola (without Tinubu anywhere near him); Akpabio; Amaechi; and Dankwambo (borderline- he made the list by the skin of his teeth).

Shikena!
comot dat name dat starts with M
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by Jarus(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
I was in Akwa Ibom state couple of weeks back and I was impressed with the governor's efforts in infrastructure
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by Rossikk(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
For me, Gov Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

He's a first class administrator, and visionary to boot.
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? by Ejine(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Jarus: I was in Akwa Ibom state couple of weeks back and I was impressed with the governor's efforts in infrastructure

Akwa Ibom people virtually wash their 'water-stained' clothes in crude oil, so this should come as no surprise.
I prefer 'semi-cash-strapped' states like Edo, Enugu, Jigawa and Ondo when gauging a Nigerian governor's progress on a general level, you know.

But then again, it's just me.

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 / Faces Of Yahoo Yahoo Guys Arrested By EFCC / Kaduna Refinery Empowers 405 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.